Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

shtkn

San Diego's thread of meetups every Friday Night at SD Saltmines

Sorry to revive a semi-dead thread, but is anyone still interested in BB these days?

I've pretty much only netplayed because all my friends are scattered,

(and I'm friendless down here (´・ω・`)ショボーン)

but I've been itching to try some offline.

I work weekdays, but I'm pretty much always free on weekends or every other Friday.

Please let me know if anyone would be interested in some matches~

Don't worry about it Hak, I was going to revive it soon anyway.

I'll be back in SD for summer classes starting August, so if the few people in SD want to do anything during that time, I'd be down.

i'm interested, but i'll probably be busy on weekends leading up to evo. if you'd like to play some other time, let me know.

The only non-weekend times I'm free is every other Friday, the next one being the 8th. How does that sound? Otherwise, if there's really no other way I might be able to shoehorn in a weekday, but I work until at least 6pm, and we're probably sort of far from each other, not to mention the traffic at those hours >_<

@Wallice> Sounds good~

i should be available on the 8th

i was considering having a gathering at my place that weekend. i think i can get some ppl to drive down for it too.

Second Life

Sadly I lost the address when DL went down so I wasn't able go. Do you guys think there's a possibility for us to meet once before EVO?

Well now that Evo is over, its time for this thread to revive again. Anyone available sometime next week for bb casuals?

Also as I recall, I saw you there shtkn. Shoutouts to you man.

I'd love to meet up for some BB.

Unfortunately my Friday off is this week, so I won't have it off next week. Best time for me would be weekends since I'm always free then, but it's understandable if people have stuff to do. Alternatively, I get off on the Fridays that I do work at around 5pm so I might be able to make it to something after then. I tend to be tired on workdays though, so my play quality might be lacking (not that it has very far to drop to begin with >w>).

i don't know what my plans are for this weekend, but i should be free the rest of hte week.

i'll tentatively host this friday night then. ds talk to purrin maybe you 2 can carpool.

So what time are we doing this? I'll need your contact info again shtkn, since I've gotten a new phone between the last time I came and now, plus I forgot your address.

show up anytime after 7. i dont' know if we need another setup or not... technically i have 2 (bring your own sticks/pads). i'll pm you my address/# in a moment

GGs yesterday guys, I have a lot of fun :3

Thanks to shtkn as always for hosting, and Wallice for making it.

I probably should've asked yesterday, but if either of you noticed any major flaws in my game or bad habits I have, please let me know.

I don't learn very fast by myself, so feedback is always appreciated!

@dsmoove sorry you couldn't make it >_<

There's always next time! Hope we'll be able to see you at the next one, whenever that is.

To prevent this thread from leaving the front page for another few months, I shall ask of you a question:

When would be a good time to have casuals again?

I'm pretty flexible. I'm almost always free on weekends, and every other Friday otherwise (the last one being last Friday).

Depending on how everyone else's schedules are, I might be able to accomodate for other days too though.