Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

shtkn

San Diego's thread of meetups every Friday Night at SD Saltmines

Unfortunately, it looks like me and Wild Wallace have perfectly non-matching schedules lol...

Guess the only day the two of us can get together is Friday >_<

I'd be up for another one this Friday if you guys are in the mood for it :3

Alternatively, if absolutely necessary I could probably make it to one on Monday-Thursday after work, but I don't get off till 6pm at least so it would be pretty late. Not to mention I know shtkn works weekdays too, so he'd probably have trouble making it to one on those days as well.

some bad news: my ps3 died, so if you want a setup with dlc chars... bring one

i still have my xbox setup

GGs last night! Feels like I improve a lot everytime we play offline X3

Having execution not be as big as a problem is really refreshing and lets me work on other stuff.

Looking forward to the next one~

I just moved down here to go to SDSU, I live about a mile from the campus. I won't be able to host meetups here but I'd like to head to meetups elsewhere. So far my schedule allows for any time Tuesday, Friday afternoons/nights, Saturday, and Sunday. I play BBCS and Arcana Heart 3 kind of casually but I'm looking to get better at them and I figure playing offline with people is the best way to do so :sweatdrop:

I'm looking forward to it!

i believe ds wanted to show up this friday if you guys are free

glod: if you want to come you're welcome to join in. transportation is another matter tho...

I will have a car in a month or two so that'll definitely be no problem later on, but until then it's public transit for me I guess. If you PM me the location I can start looking into it, thanks.

Welcome, always glad to have more people! At this rate we'll really have a scene by the end of the year. XD

I wish I could go this week, but I'll be out of town attending a cousin's wedding.

Maybe next time ;^;

Sounds like I'll be good to make it too. I'm looking forward to it.

SHOUTOUTS.

Shoutout to Ragna mirrors!

Shoutout to repping Tager even though he is bad.

Shoutout to Bobby.

Shoutout to everyone for showing up and giving us a little scene to play with.

Shoutout to offline play for being way better than netplay.

Super shoutouts to shtkn for hosting and also for giving me a ride home. I'll have to make it up somehow and I am sorry it took so long, but next time I will have my own ride. Thanks again for everything and I'm looking forward to making this a regular thing. It was great to meet everybody.

Had a great time last night, was nice to have a few more people down here for once. Nice seeing Bond, his friend, and DSMove the secret best Ragna in the nation. Was great meeting glod for the first time too.

Look forward to the next one.

GGs to all last night. Ragna mirrors are the best and it was nice meeting most of the SD community. Looking forward to the next meet up

ggs all. i won't be able to host next friday since i'm out of town to visit family in san jose (and maybe sneak away to nci if i'm lucky). if ppl want to play in the middle of the week, i can probably oblige, but we'd have to end it at like midnight.

I wouldn't have been able to friday anyways because my dad is coming down for the weekend, but the good news is that he's bringing my car which will make future meetups infinitely easier for me. So nothing until the end of the weekend for me but after that I could do tuesday and wednesday night sessions in addition to fridays.

alright, i can host this week... but probably not friday night. anyone free thursday night? or does anyone else want to host?