Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hecatom

Under Night In-Birth, PS3 release confirmed (Jul 24, 2014)

God my grammar is hilarious today... And I think I see assault used for high/low/throw mix-up all the time. It's basically a nifty short hop up close.

Sent from my RM-917_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

Time to get gewd

I'm right there with you man. Just picked up Melt Blood Actress Again:CC, again to brush up. Can't wait to get get the game and play Orie, Nanase.

You can't crouch tech throws, so you have to stand. 

No, you can tech them. If the opponent tries to throw you from crouch, your character will automatically be forced to stand - but you will still have 14 frames to tech the throw. Only time you can't tech a throw is when your Shield is active and when you've already input the command for throw escape (Throw Reject Miss)

I'm glad to have found others who are getting UNiEL when it comes out. I can't wait to main Linne or Chaos or Orie or Yuzu

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

I've actually been looking at Chaos and he looks really cool. Im sure as hell maining Seth, but Chaos looks to have strong mixup and oki as well. I could be wrong though. Does he have ridiculous offense? Or is he more spacing oriented?

I've actually been looking at Chaos and he looks really cool. Im sure as hell maining Seth, but Chaos looks to have strong mixup and oki as well. I could be wrong though. Does he have ridiculous offense? Or is he more spacing oriented?

I haven't been watching UNiEL lately so I can't say but with the announcement I've been watching more footage.

I've been watching more Chaos too and he seems more spacing oriented. He doesn't have a standing overhead and his strings in conjunction with his stand don't give him ridiculous offense like say Carl or Relius unless he's in the corner. Where his oki becomes a lot better as well. There aren't many good Chaos players to watch unfortunately. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEYmtrEyTNo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_4DuIsJh_4

Ladies and Gentlemen I give you Japan

Those words are so much more piercing with that bedman avy, sky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1.06...and with colors writed in the screen. From how many versions ago is this? Why the hell are people posting things that have been patched away long ago? Isn't this boderline misinformation spreed?

They're just making fun of how bad the game used to be, I personally find these videos hilarious

But yeah it would be a good idea to mention that they've been fixed so newcomers don't get scared away

I thought it was implied that they were old versions in the titles.
Hence

"EDITION SELECT"

and

"VANILLAHYDE"

Rest assured that there is -nothing- left in the game that is even remotely that bad. EXE Late really took the game in a better direction, more of a "people will actually play the damn game" direction.

So it's not like this anymore, right? Right...!? I rather not have to sit there and get combo'd for a good minute.

Not anymore in UNIEL.

I thought it was implied that they were old versions in the titles.

Hence

"EDITION SELECT"

and

"VANILLAHYDE"

Well be careful still cause some people thought it was the actual version on another forum when I linked the linnefinite while writing clearly it was an old version.

Also yeah combos are very short in UNIEL.

I will update the info on saturday

We you do your updates I suggest purging out everything on it and putting stuff like

- preorder links

- YouTube channels for footage

- wiki sites with information on the game

- maybe small summaries on each character (optional)

- console features

If you need a header I can help as well

We you do your updates I suggest purging out everything on it and putting stuff like

- preorder links

- YouTube channels for footage

- wiki sites with information on the game

- maybe small summaries on each character (optional)

- console features

If you need a header I can help as well

A header would be nice

I will start working on the new OP now.

If anyone knows of some stuff that could be useful on the OP you can pm it to me :v:

This is the Layout that i want to use

Preorder Links

Wikis and Guides

Youtube channels

Characters Brief

New Additions

+Characters

+Modes

Official Websites & others