Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hecatom

Under Night In-Birth, PS3 release confirmed (Jul 24, 2014)

Speaking of hydes the one in the third link seem to have found some optimal combo options 3.2k from what looks like jc, 3.7k with meter and 3k from standing C?. Whilst the one in the first video Dan did some interesting things mid-screen. Can't wait to see some tournament footage.

You guys want me to commentate these tonight or tomorrow morning?

I guess tonight is better. I don't feel like playing FGs, so I guess join me at 7-8ish EST

By the end of the day, I hope we'll see some. Won't be expecting fancy stuff since it's a CPU but I'm excited to see him in motion.

Makes me wonder how they'll manage his arcade story when he gets released LOL

So if I understand it correctly( online translator lol) they are having issues with the steam release and would like to focus on the ps3 release?

If so, its a bit upsetting but to hear that they are still focused on the ps3 version good.

hope for a PS3 release in 2014 (?)

Disappointed that the Vatista player didn't take Round 2 for extra footage. Loving how he's looking like in this game!

Thought it was going to be a remix of "Awakening" but it seems it's taken right off of ABK's opening (not that it matters, it sounds solid)

I saw a move that I never saw before from him, that overhead smash-looking attack. Probably his B+C move?

i would be willing to bet money that his b+c is his parry, just like it is in the game he's from

i would be willing to bet money that his b+c is his parry, just like it is in the game he's from

at 57' of the video Abelcru reuploaded in youtube. Akatsuki uses the reflect, consuming 1 grd cell. So yeah, it's probably his B+C. The overhead is probably one of his comand normals

http://sp.uniapm.info/chara14.php?id=14

and in the shakycam, i think i saw him double jumping at 1:34...but maybe it was dat dive thing...

at 57' of the video Abelcru reuploaded in youtube. Akatsuki uses the reflect, consuming 1 grd cell. So yeah, it's probably his B+C. The overhead is probably one of his comand normals

http://sp.uniapm.info/chara14.php?id=14

As far as I know, 6B is this overhead kick and 6C is his uppercut; j.2C is that lightning dive. I dunno, they probably might have replaced 6B as a new overhead animation...

As far as I know, 6B is this overhead kick and 6C is his uppercut; j.2C is that lightning dive. I dunno, they probably might have replaced 6B as a new overhead animation...

That overhand chop was Akatsuki's replacement overhead/6B in Ausf. Achse and in (*shudder*), Perfektewelt. Jewpuncher has two sequels that nobody knows about. :v:

Gotta admit, Akatsuki as a guest character completely revitalized my interest in UNiB. Jewpuncher is one of my favorite figthans, especially for introducing newbies who need to learn 236's.