Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hecatom

Koihime Musou (2D fighting game)

真・恋姫†夢想ARCADE EDITION(仮称)に曹操(華琳)、孫尚香(小蓮)が参戦!軍師には雛里らも登場! 軍師システムにも注目!? | 格闘ゲーム総合サイト FFL

Fighter's Front Line got exclusive pics of the game, they say that the title is coming on May (pretty soon) and even if the models looks a little insipid the game is "beautiful in movement"... hmm.

it seems that those games are gonna hit the arcades without too much paraphernalia

Well the game actually does look really nice in motion, and it looks loads better than Twinkle Queen, but I'm not gonna even start caring until I see my Bachou in action!

And why the hell isn't Butterfly Mask playable!? She better be an assist (and a godly one at that!) Good to see characters have multiple assist choices (I thought they were pre-determined but it looks like they might just be separated by factions)

[/video

I'm kinda guilty having this played while watching the video, considering Kakoton won anyway.

that aside, I think the animations are better when the characters are idle. The attack animations could use more frames.

Oh, almost forgot about this game. Yeah, it looks very cool for a 2D fighting game with 3D graphics, since it looks more like KoF-like sprites than 3D models, and animation is respectable. Can't tell much about the game mechanics yet, but it seems to have everything that should be in any self-respecting fighting game. Staying moderately hyped for this.

When I said KOFXII-like, I mean the combo mechanics. Land that one fatal counterhit, and go wild on combos! At least, that's what my first impression is.

This is a vast improvement from Twinkle Queen.

Wow, some of those combos are really cool. This game looks pretty good. i doubt it'll ever get a console release though, lol :(

more like it wouldnt have a console release on this side of the sea

I was surprised to find this game at a local arcade. These bastards actually imported it and im liking it so far, its a shame there aren't any combo logs except for what is in those 5 videos