Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BladeOfJustice7

Montreal: Le Thread Generale Pour Weeaboo Fighters

Well hot fucking damn, I know air told me he could get off and other people were interested as well. I kind of feel nervous to propose it (as I'd be driving it) but maybe a van rental could be something to consider. Also, it's not just nerves when it comes to me driving the van, insurance costs for someone under the age of 25 are slightly higher or so I heard.

I don't know what the rates are like in Montréal but in Waterloo at 21 years old it was very affordable if you shopped around . Also, I don't mind driving there or taking turns. I've done it once and it wasn't that bad. I'm in for the 5 days.

On a side note I'll be there tomorrow to see how my fellow local squirrels have improved while getting drunk and playing Platinum, how good of a teacher I am.

On a complete different note. I still havn't booked the hotel for NEC. Now that most people have gotten a better grasp on their schedule. Is it possible to have a potential update on those interested in going from thursday to monday? Nothing final, just a better idea

I can go Thursday to Monday and I can go Friday to Monday. Basically, I'll go wherever there's room for me, whenever. Getting an extra day off shouldn't be a problem with the current project I'm working on at work so long as I give them advance notice.

On a side note I'll be there tomorrow to see how my fellow local squirrels have improved while getting drunk and playing Platinum, how good of a teacher I am.

This was a very touching post until I read the second half, lol. Also, don't know why but I didn't notice we have quite a few Makoto players until right now.

This was a very touching post until I read the second half, lol. Also, don't know why but I didn't notice we have quite a few Makoto players until right now.

^ this and where are all the Relius players :( We're being surrounded by Makotos.

I'll be looking forward to seeing Rurouni play like he said he would last week.

You guys have a couple of Relius players, don't you? And hey, it's not so bad being the only person in the province who plays your character once you get used to it, lol.

One van might not be enough at this point lol. if I call to book a room, I'll only be taking mine. I'm sure more will come to the event, but since this is so early, I know mine's bound to be filled and taking another one on thursday seems like overkill at the current time. Which all of it is of course... common fucking sense.

You guys have a couple of Relius players, don't you? And hey, it's not so bad being the only person in the province who plays your character once you get used to it, lol.

None really active, but actually its pretty godlike since best of all no one NTRs your color.

Shoutouts to montreal red Jins

I shall be there tomorrow to kick some ass early on. finish school at 5pm then it's foonzo time. i should stay late too.

i wanna FITE BB/GG (and beat kirbsters high score at super hexagon, although its gonna be the easiest part of the evening)

lol at kokonoe, lets hope she's a better tager dohohoho~

Well hot fucking damn, I know air told me he could get off and other people were interested as well. I kind of feel nervous to propose it (as I'd be driving it) but maybe a van rental could be something to consider. Also, it's not just nerves when it comes to me driving the van, insurance costs for someone under the age of 25 are slightly higher or so I heard.

Yes, they are higher, but not by that much as I recall. The good thing about it though, is that it covers more or less everything.

And go with Discount. They're def. the best for cost. Just be sure you have extra credit on your credit card because they require a deposit.

^ this and where are all the Relius players :( We're being surrounded by Makotos.

I'll be looking forward to seeing Rurouni play like he said he would last week.

What's a Relius?

Are you sure I said that? That doesn't sound like something I would say. I can tell because it requires me to say something to begin with ^,^ Don't worry. I'll be there and I'll be playing. Your first on the hitlist!

* Comes back from a hard days work *

* Enters the world of the internet *

- Blazblue Chrono Phantasma: Kokonoe Revealed Playable!

- Apparently her Drive and Overdrive are called Graviton and Graviton Rage

- ROCKET DRILL HAMMER

- Kokonoe's fighting style includes a mixture of speed, power, scientific/mechanical gadgetry and magic used to overwhelm her opponents

My reaction

OH MY F'ING GOD! I'm soooooooooooooo hypeeeeeeeeeeeeed!

My life is now complete.

I will be shooting for Kokonoe MOD.Go big or go home!

I'm so damn hype right now, that I will be taking BB seriously and start playing in local tournaments again.

Will be coming back to Foonzo next month, with even more passion and inner fire.

HOLY SHIT HEARTLESS

LOL ALL THAT TAO PRACTICE FOR NOTHING

Not really, learning something else than Tager helped me understand lots of things.

Still going to play Tao in CP.

Just giving up on Relius to pick up Kokonoe.

Since WakeUpDP has surpassed is master.

Fuck #whenisoctober.

#wheniskokonoedlc.

OH MY F'ING GOD! I'm soooooooooooooo hypeeeeeeeeeeeeed!

My life is now complete.

wait what kokonoe!? LOL heartless good to hear! The blazblue gods finally give you ur waifu

The woe that is you, surrounded by bad match ups