Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BladeOfJustice7

Montreal: Le Thread Generale Pour Weeaboo Fighters

i can be there tonight but i need to work on preparing my chemistry lab for tomorrow :OOO and i'll be there early, wont stay super late and i dont have my stick since i didnt think i would go today :S

I would love to be on a team with the will to make it far so long as I can prove myself in the first month of the console release.

Everything in due time

i can be there tonight but i need to work on preparing my chemistry lab for tomorrow :OOO and i'll be there early, wont stay super late and i dont have my stick since i didnt think i would go today :S

Prepare the lab before coming to foonzo and leave later !

Brice / Kirby / Pedro

MTL's killer team right here, sirs.

we dont know yet :O personally i would be very happy if i wasn't on the MTL killer team (meaning other people were way better than me in CP) that would hype me so much because 1 i would have to step up my game and motivate me to get hungry (like in the CS1-2 era) and 2 i would be happy to prove that the people that are better than me would get there by being hungry as fuck and kicking my ass) :D

we dont know yet :O personally i would be very happy if i wasn't on the MTL killer team (meaning other people were way better than me in CP) that would hype me so much because 1 i would have to step up my game and motivate me to get hungry (like in the CS1-2 era) and 2 i would be happy to prove that the people that are better than me would get there by being hungry as fuck and kicking my ass) :D

Sounds like free 50$ for me day 1 :)

you wish.. viens tu a soir?

and i said that it would make me happy, but is it really gonna happen i'm not so sure about that >:)

Jpense pas venir ce soir, un peu turned off des fighting games right now, et j'ai deja pris du retard ds mes lectures pour l'ecole -______-

Yo Jon, how does one go about rooting their android phone? I learned that you can access old NFSW snapchat pictures/videos, because they're not actually deleted, if you have your phone rooted. But I've tried various ways, and none seem to fully work.

Pis yo kirbster, moi j'dis qu'on se fait la team "Fuck Teams"

pis là tu rentres dans le tournoi team tout seul parce que yo t'as fucking besoin de personne

I'll be there to crush all of your dreams sorry...

except wakeupDP I'll just make him salty :D