Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BladeOfJustice7

Montreal: Le Thread Generale Pour Weeaboo Fighters

It's not that I'm short on money, but I'm trying to watch my spending as I currently don't have a job, so 75-100$ for 2 days would severely deplete my money deposits.

I won't come if I can't pay for myself, it's not like I'm trying to get you guys to pay for me

I can totally understand that, don't stress yourself over it. I was just wondering how by your criteria it would even have been possible to go there, dodge bus costs or something alike and avoid paying for an hotel. I'm like... naaaah I'm not making that compromise as the main driver and owner of the car that will be used lol.

That 50$ will be delicious. Even though I gotta step it up, haven't touched the game since the teams announcement lol.

Also bad news for us all : Foonzo is now closed on Tuesdays. Aside from our community it was just way too dead... So we'll need to do home gatherings or something on Tuesdays if we wanna play.

That 50$ will be delicious. Even though I gotta step it up, haven't touched the game since the teams announcement lol.

Also bad news for us all : Foonzo is now closed on Tuesdays. Aside from our community it was just way too dead... So we'll need to do home gatherings or something on Tuesdays if we wanna play.

All the other days are active enough for the place to keep being what it is I assume? I'd love to know, if it means going to foonzo slightly more often, I'm all for that. If it means ordering more fries, I PERSONALLY WANTED TO GAIN WEIGHT ANYWAY

NOOOOOOOOOO!!

All the other days are active enough for the place to keep being what it is I assume? I'd love to know, if it means going to foonzo slightly more often, I'm all for that. If it means ordering more fries, I PERSONALLY WANTED TO GAIN WEIGHT ANYWAY

We'll gain weight together if if means we can save foonzo!

That's sad to hear even though I never went on Tuesdays. A moment of silence for Tuesdays. Going to have to make Thursdays and Sundays count twice as much.

Was gundam usually on Tuesday?

Yes-ish. Used to be the least crowded meetup day for a while, Air would have his weekend on that evening instead of the actual weekend, the gundam players were still in vacation. It just was the day that fitted everyone's schedule the best. Though that's not implying it was a meetup day every week.

Are you guys doing still something for day1? if in case the wait its over soon! Is koko on PS3 or Arcade atm? : O

We're making good progress on that NA +R patch. We went from no news to sometimes this year. We might actually get this patch sometime in our lifetime now.

Also, yay, my sparkly brand new passport arrived in the mail today. Any room left on the boat to NEC?

Judging by this sort of comment by the company, I'm assuming they submitted the patch and it's now only waiting to go through the approval process set up by PSN for any game update. Just a blind guess, If I'm right then it should be within a month or so. All speculation obviously.

Now tournament talk!

We are going to CECC in Toronto which is happening the weekend before BBCP hits (19th of october). Pre-reg ends the sunday before on october 13th. I'll be booking the hotel room (1-night stay). We're currently 3. Let me know if you want to come and if that's the case, go pre-reg in the process http://torontotoptiers.com/ceccprereg/

As for NEC, there's one spot left in my car. Again, I'm leaving on thursday and driving back monday to arrive throughout the evening or late night. Of course, I shouldn't be the only driver going (would suck if it was the case) and I'm always down to get a van rental provided we're enough that can take thursday to monday off. As for now what is currently planned is only my car with 4 available spots (5 would be possible too, but it'd be not-comfy + one guy with no bed in my hotel room). If you want to be in my car, a few individuals are in a "I might be available thursday too, but I don't know yet" kind of situation. We're getting closer and it's so much easier if this is all sorted out as early as possible, so PLEASE UPDATE YOUR SITUATION AS CLEARLY AS POSSIBLE IN THE SANKISHIN THREAD IF YOU WANT TO COME AND HAVN'T DONE SO ALREADY. I cannot keep everyone's schedule on my mind effectively. So far, the only confirmed I've got tagging in my ride are Airmaster and DHAOS.

Other people should make their preparations as well. If you still want to come, booking a room before the group rate is unavailable is a pretty important to consider for those not sleeping in mine. To not clog up this thread with prep-talk too much, if you could do it here instead, there won't be unnecessary updates to this particular thread

http://sankishin.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=242

Good shit for the passport btw

We are going to CECC in Toronto which is happening the weekend before BBCP hits (19th of october). Pre-reg ends the sunday before on october 13th. I'll be booking the hotel room (1-night stay). We're currently 3. Let me know if you want to come and if that's the case, go pre-reg in the process http://torontotoptiers.com/ceccprereg/

So if there ends up being a spare seat in the car, any chance you could spare it to some poor bloke living in Ottawa West who might be out of a ride? I'm sure he'll help pay for gas and stuff.

:3

As much as I want to say yes (And believe me I do), the only way to make that happen is if we leave either super early on saturday or if we leave friday and arrive pretty darn late and book an extra night. The second option is fine by me, I'm not entirely sure as for Brice + Lvl-5 yet. First option not so much, don't want to sleep through BB and GG like I did last time. This also means we have to arrive home later on sunday, feasible for me, but I can hardly imagine dropping the other 2 guys at their place considering our respective locations equate to a triangle around the island of Montreal lol.

TL:DR; I'm not giving anything final here, will just check if the other 2 don't mind it because at the current time, I more or less don't

Thanks for the informative wall of text DerQ. Think I'll just wait and see if there's still room after everyone else confirms their status. I'm interested in going but I'm 99.9& sure that I'm the least deserving to go, lol. Worst Case scenario, I'll try and tag along on the next MTL Field Trip.

ALLEMAGNE MEILLEUR PAYS. GET @ ME

for the CECC trip, I'll talk about it on thursday if possible, i'm too tired right now and everything school related is until thursday night so blergh...

SHOUTOUTS TO BASED MSPAINT DerQ FOR THE AVATAR

Thanks for the informative wall of text DerQ. Think I'll just wait and see if there's still room after everyone else confirms their status. I'm interested in going but I'm 99.9& sure that I'm the least deserving to go, lol. Worst Case scenario, I'll try and tag along on the next MTL Field Trip.

Least deserving? How so? In terms of competition?