Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BladeOfJustice7

Montreal: Le Thread Generale Pour Weeaboo Fighters

I officially got Thursday off, to play at Foonzo lol.

Well it's not like I'm losing a whole day of pay, thanks to the free 50$ I'll make off Brice :)

I'm doing what I can to actually be there on Thursday. I kept refreshing this page all day out of pure misguided excitement.

Attendance Thursday is mandatory. If you're not there, we'll send Golden Tager X out to find and drag you to Foonzo.

I officially got Thursday off, to play at Foonzo lol.

Nice. Thursday keeps getting better and better

Why are you looking for Sonic 06?

Just to collect it actually. For now i probably sure it cost like 5-10$

btw, I know Bibi wanted to buy a digital copy for foonzo / game share with his ps3. I'll pay (and split if anyone wants to be involved) the costs of a game share digital copy for the two other PS3s at foonzo. How do we make this work out? Buy the points on thursday and take care of it there?

I'd be down for splitting the costs of getting CP on to the other two PS3s if we can make it happen. Just let me know how much I owe you if it happens.

Also, Kokonoe being released November 7th. Get hyped,Heartless!

I'll throw in some money too. If anything, we could just go to foonzo every day until we get the physical copies ;)

My master plan is pretty much go Thursday as usual, stumble in late Friday (10ish) if I read people are there, swing by Saturday because I'm probably going to start secretly swinging by for a bit on Saturday for a while so I can practice CP Rachel combos while I wait for NA release and finally, come by Sunday if I read people are there.

So, yeah, living at Foonzo in a nutshell, lol.

Just so you guys know, there's a special event for Halloween Saturday the 26th. 10$ venue fee, or 5$ if you come with a costume lol.

So yeah, it will be packed as all hell but I'm sure you can get one or two stations if you're early. Just put on a costume, drink and have a merry time! I'll probably try to squeeze in some games myself lol

You fucked up, the poster said saturday and so is the 26th, not friday

Though, on MTLSF's facebook page, there should be a bunch of people on friday for Rami's 6 month departure

Yeah, I was wondering if I was the one fucking up when I saw that Friday = 26th.

Also, sup guys. Lol. Almost forgot I had an account on here.

BBCP soon!!

#EarlyAccessToFoonzosConsoleOnFriday2013Please

Not really. I don't even plan on coming.

Except for Friday for Rami's departure. I have things planned all weekend.

welp, guess I'm coming to Foonzo Saturday dressed as the worst cowboy you've ever seen unless I can find a better costume. I wonder if I still have that Ninja Turtles mask.