Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BladeOfJustice7

Montreal: Le Thread Generale Pour Weeaboo Fighters

I'll come in a bit, maybe around 7. Gotta work on this paper for at least a little while. It's due tomorrow night, so whatever.

Will be there with a friend, around 19h40.

EDIT: ... Or not. friend's circumstances means I'll be going to play at his place instead. :x

Yesterday was a nice small cozy meetup. It was fun. I do hope everything is going well for all those working on final projects, assignments and preparing for finals!

Was anyone planning on going to Foonzo this Sunday? I'm cutting sleep to study for an exam so I might not even go depending on how tired I am, but there were so few of us last Thursday that I just want to make sure so I don't show up and no one's there.

can't wait to hear all the nec stories btw. nice run guys, good luck in singles.

Was anyone planning on going to Foonzo this Sunday? I'm cutting sleep to study for an exam so I might not even go depending on how tired I am, but there were so few of us last Thursday that I just want to make sure so I don't show up and no one's there.

I won't be there

The headphones! They do nothing!!

lol. Were you wearing multiple headphones at the same time? The headphones only grant their special power up if you wear more than one.

lol. Were you wearing multiple headphones at the same time? The headphones only grant their special power up if you wear more than one.

I was wearing them to block out snoring from one of the guys...didn't really help.

Spill the beans. Who's a snorer? :P

------

No Foonzo for me, sadly. I'm sure almost no one would be there anyway. I'll be back in the game next week.

Just chiming in real quick to say, great matches on stream yesterday Kirbster, Kaeru and Brice in BB singles and GG Red vs Blue? (Or was it Red vs White?). I trust you'll all be coming home hungry enough to train for 40 days and 40 nights straight. I look forward to it ^,^

Je t'aime kirbster (no homo) mais jcrois que tu as atteint le statut de LK's bitch en fds. #foreverlosetolk

Stait quand même hype de vous voir jouer : D