Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

XDest

[CS1-CSE] Alternate Taokaka Strategy Guide

Alright, I finally got all her challenges done. Should I just use the combos posted on her wiki?

http://www.dustloop.com/wiki/index.php?title=Taokaka_%28BBCSE%29

Er, another question: I find it very hard to stand and crouch confirm off of 2B > 5B mid-screen, where you shouldn't throw in the 5C regardless (corner it's fine). Would you guys recommend using 2A > 2A > 5B as the starter mid-screen?

Another question: I notice Japanese players respect Taokaka's pressure massively, even when she's negative. Constant 2B > 5B into standing pressure when it's pretty negative makes me wonder if her 5C and JD frame traps hurt so much you have to respect her. Is this true? Or is 5B > stuff better than one would believe on block?

I was screwing around in training mode and found a 7K fatal combo randomly:

2C(Charged)(Fatal)>6C(Charged)>4~Gold Burst x2>6C>236236D>RC>6C>4D~A>6C>4D~A>6C>236C~C>2D~A>j.8D>j.2D>j.C>j.D>j.236BBBBB

Doesn't directly chain from 236C, but the 214D will still be out before they tech in almost every situation. It's more for people already respecting your wakeup game.

Tao breaks the 8K barrier (Video will be up when i get back to my dorm, didn't bring my pvr with me)

2C(FC)>6C(Charged)>6C>214D~Burst>Burst>236C(1)(Must Meaty opponent)>6C>22C>5D>j.5D~A>6C>4D~A>6C>236236B>6C>7j.236BBBBB>8j.236BBBBB>8j.236BBBBBB

-Taokaka strategy guide meant to teach new players how to player her well

- impractical starter double gold burst combo

But I AM a new tao player. only about a week in.

I always take characters to training mode and create the most impractical high damage combo ever before actually using them.

Combo looks much cooler than it sounds.

Cool vid very great I have a team I use (Team Vigilante)Tao,Plat,Carl, and Bang at the top as my main. I try and keep all my characters to at a rate where I can at least do some 5k combos such as installs for example but Tao's bothers me her AB2 really bugs me. For example challenge mode I try not to stick combos like that but I at least want to complete it. The part where I am stuck is when I 6C,6C>HJC> 236bbbbb JC 236bbbbb JC 236bbbbb. Any tips? Advice? Please this is driving me nuts!! If anyone can help hit me back. (It used to be a time when I thought FRKZ was the impossible!)