Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Milln

Middle Tennessee Needs Gaming! Monthly Versus Tourneys - Antioch, TN

In other news, my team on MvC3 from here on out will be Morrigan, Tron, and Zero. Even though i'm thinking of switching Zero with Hisen-ko. If any of you Marvel experts could give me an analysis of this team I would be much abliged. Playing this game 3 in the morning has been exhausting.

Chandler I swear to fucking god if you are playing Dante and just doing that fucking Marn combo over and over I am going to punch you in the kidney.

Is the Marn combo L -> M -> H -> S -> Jump Cancel -> j.M -> j.M -> j.H -> QCF j.L -> H -> S -> Jump Cancel -> j.M -> j.M -> Double Jump -> j.M -> j.H. -> QCF j.H -> QCB L -> Add H -> Million Dollar Jackpot? If so... *Whistles innocently*

GOT A REPLY FROM MIKE Z!!!

"I'm glad to hear that a video of me sounding dumb was well received. :^) Watch for better stuff soon...and if there is any possible way for me to get permission to have good players outside LA doing testing, you will hear from me. I'm not holding my breath since it would involve sending devkits, but I *will* ask.

<3

Mike Z"

So, there is a chance, but it's a slim one.

That alone is absolute awesome that we would even be considered for "lemme ask". Like. Even that is fulfilling. Haha that's awesome, Astaroth, and that's awesome Mike Z for being a cool dude. I and everyone else hope hope hope that he gets the okay. Skullgirls at MTNG would be so hyyyype! Hahhaa I'd hype that to no end!

I think he really liked that I told him he has the full support of Middle Tennessee's gaming community. I also told him that our tournament organizer (that's you Milln!) said that Skullgirls would instantly be in our lineup upon release.

Nice, I've been excited to try Skullgirls. Would anybody be interested in me bringing an IAMP (immaterial and missing power) setup? this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Baazgkh2KLM

I'd certainly give it a try if you did. I've been wanting to give Hisoutensoku a try after finding out about it recently, and it looks very similar.

Well, I've played hisoutensoku, but it's pretty mediocre competitively. No real punishment for blocking incorrectly, random weather effects that are really retarded (like no hitstun). IAMP is this shiz though <3

Respect the weeboo bro and in case you need some help with that look to the stars. Astaroth you are my new religion by the way. Also, Milln when do you think we'll see those BB tourney vids?

When Midnight stops trying to bring touhou fighters. I had a stint with those, no one plays it competitively except for one person(ZomB) in Georgia. The rest are chumps(no offense meant #touhou, honestly) that won't travel for a tournament. I'd rather play Akatsuki Blitzkampf or Garou. You know, a good game.

Can I just remind people of this. During the finals of MvC3, after I won my 6th game, I specifically asked, "Ok, that's it, ain't it?" Everyone said, "Nope, you've got one more to go." I thought about disputing it, but I was so in the zone, I didn't really care.

In the last few seconds, you can hear me ask. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_8ayefPCS4&feature=channel_video_title

Everyone said, "Nope, you've got one more to go." I thought about disputing it, but I was so in the zone, I didn't really care.

it's cause everyone was so salty bout dat Sentinel.

Like it mattered astaroth, you won like 13/15 you ass

it's cause everyone was so salty bout dat Sentinel.

Heh, I guess. I didn't even use Sent that much. MODOK and Hulk does most of the work.

Like it mattered astaroth, you won like 13/15 you ass

LOL. It's more of the principle of the matter. What if Phil went into rage mode or something and ended up coming back and winning? I would have been king of the salt then. :lol:

@Star: doro sent me the footage via megaupload, which let's me dowoad only one file at a time. Basically I can get one file per day due to work, sleep, etc.

@Astaroth: I'm not sure if the camera picked it up, but when you asked that to the group I nodded and said "Yep." then phil grabbed your attention and said something about sets that I didn't hear clearly cause I was fussing with my phone.

Gah!!! tht's gtta be a grueling process. Well, guess I can wait if that's the case. Still gotta ask if anyone heard my laughter in the background of that MvC3 vid. I wanted to tear out my own voice box after hearing that. Also, Milln I was wondering if the vid titles should be changed to get more views. I tried typing in MvC3 to see how long it would take to get to your vids and it took about 15 and up pages. Idk if you would want that changed though so I won;t say more on the issue

@Astaroth: I'm not sure if the camera picked it up, but when you asked that to the group I nodded and said "Yep." then phil grabbed your attention and said something about sets that I didn't hear clearly cause I was fussing with my phone.

Eh, it's no big deal. I just thought it was funny. Everyone made me feel stupid, and I thought, "Wow, I can't even count to 6 right." lmao

Also, thanks for the quick uploads of MvC3 finals. My Hulk has improved tenfold since those vids, thanks to feedback on SRK and stuff.

And yes LastStar, I heard your evil laughs, and they made me laugh. We need more of those.

Gah!!! tht's gtta be a grueling process. Well, guess I can wait if that's the case. Still gotta ask if anyone heard my laughter in the background of that MvC3 vid. I wanted to tear out my own voice box after hearing that. Also, Milln I was wondering if the vid titles should be changed to get more views. I tried typing in MvC3 to see how long it would take to get to your vids and it took about 15 and up pages. Idk if you would want that changed though so I won;t say more on the issue

Try typing in mvc3 tournament. The first results are usually ones with the most views.