Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beast of Fire

The Official Tabs Thread (2016-03-02: The Man!)

Ktulu5453 awesome tabs. love them would you be able to do susanooh? always wanted to play that song. keep up the awesome work!

I didn't tab it using MIDI editors, I only imported it into Guitar Pro and then added the tracks/modified the existing ones. I assume that tabbing with a dedicated tab software (like the mentioned Guitar Pro, or TuxGuitar which is free) is more intuitive, since it has things like bends and slides built in.

Interesting. Thank you! I like tabbing my way, but some instruments are difficult to hear since they can't be singled out with editing. That's good to know.

I tabbed another song, but every time I try to attach it to the post, it says "Internal Server Error". I tried attaching other .zip files and they work just fine, anyone knows what could be the problem?

@PrinnyWander I have started on the lead part of Bullets theme. ill attempt at the solo as well but dont keep hopes up for it im not that good >_<

It's cool; I probably couldn't play the solo anyway lol. The main riff and all that stuff would be more than enough. Thanks for the doing this^^

Well, finally got around that error and now I bring you Slayer's own, Haven't You Got Eyes In Your Head?

This was by far the hardest one I tabbed so far, and since the mix is a bit muddy in the original it might not be 100% accurate (the piano is probably the most inaccurate track). Any feedback is welcome, and sorry for overdoing the drums,

Apparently, the issue was because of the long filename.

GG-Slayer.zip

loving these tabs will be posting more if i ever have the time and cant wait for susanooh to be completed >_<

I swear I'm going to get it done. I've just been super sick since Christmas. Really sorry. 

I swear I'm going to get it done. I've just been super sick since Christmas. Really sorry. 

yo man its fine im just super happy that ill finally get to play my fav characters theme and appreciate all of the hard work.

to UNIEL players: please don't hurt me for this but I was messing around, figured this out (not by accident) and I have more than this.

E|-------------------------------13-12-----

B|-10-------11-------13-------11-------13--

G|-------10-------10-------10--------------

D|----10-------10-------10-----------------

A|-----------------------------------------

E|-----------------------------------------

hint: this is actually a piano part

Wow amazing thread, just discovered this. Great work by all concerned!

I would like to make a request if I may: High Voltage - Guilty Gear Xrd practice theme.  Rockin' tune!

No hurry, and no worries if it; snot possible. Rock on.

@ChexGuy 

Hey nice tabbing. It's Nanase's theme if I'm not mistaken; could you please give the rest of the tab? If at all possible could you tab out Hyde and Linne's themes? I've been itching to play them for a long while now.