Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hecatom

Death Cargo

is this for real?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4M5mcuHuiIE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l21ndH1SoCE&NR=1

place your bets people

btw, for what i read, its said that it would play similar to sf3 and it would be released on pc :v:

official site

NECROSTORM production: movies - games - cartoons

What this game has:

-cool music

What this game does not have:

-good character design

-colour

What this game probably will not be:

-good

The one character looks like a derpy product of, Lee Chaolan, K' and Ash Crimson doing acid and meth in a threesome. LOTS of acid and meth.

Gonna have to agree with this, Game looks pretty ass. The way hes holding the controller infront of the screen makes it seem fake. Music was okish though, and the fatalities he made on his youtube channel look pretty awesome.

Game still looks ass though.

I actually really like some of the art direction. Leach looked silly but the main character was interesting. I also liked the back ground though it is somewhat simplistic. Even if the game sucks I will probably be interested in seeing the finished product. I've always wanted a darker sort of "cyber-gothic" fighting game. Too bad the few times any work is done that suits my tastes, its usually only skin deep and the game turns out to be garbage.

Found a beta video of one of the fatalities: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDtfFdRhsYc&feature=related

I am ok with high level of violence if is cartoony or comical. I will also accept it on an artistic value if it is meant to show the brutality of convey a emotion or something. But the last half of the video was unappealing. Mortal Kombat is tolerable because it is not really serious with it's fatalities. But none the less I do not care for the game. That tech demo in the second half the video if real has no redeeming qualities. Beating a face in to beat in a face is just for shock value and it looked a little too photo realistic does not look cool at all. I do not believe in censorship but I would not consider that game for purchase if it is that crazy. The funny thing I played games like thrill kill on playstation back in they day and i did not think much of it because it did not look real.

Hmmm thought I accidentally walked into the MK thread here :v:

Anyways I suppose we should be able to see something new about Death Cargo tommorow since the website is supposed to open tommorow? I'm actually really interested. Its claims of being extremely violent are of no interest to me.....but the art direction is.

Lol, Plasma is genderless and has a MJ nose, permission to laugh captain? Oh what the heck I was laughing the majority of the time I was reading his bio.

Oh what the heck I was laughing the majority of the time I was reading his bio.

And when a character bio becomes important in a fighting game? I found it equal or more ridiculous than the ones of Skullgirls, that's because bios are not for take it seriously.

And when a character bio becomes important in a fighting game? I found it equal or more ridiculous than the ones of Skullgirls, that's because bios are not for take it seriously.

Ok,ok the majority of the bio was spent laughing at the MJ nose, the genderless part and misuse of grammar but its still kinda funny to me. And who said I take them seriously? :kitty:

I misunderstood the tone of your message so I apologize for that, I didn't notice the bad photoshoping and I though that the bio was funny to you.

About the grammar... damn, I'm pretty sure that there is a lot a people with a worst one (including myself :v: )