Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

C0R

[CS2-CSE] μ-12 Combo Thread (Updated 9.23)

Is this the most updated combo thread? C0R's posts at the beginning look like it but the title still says CS2...well, gonna post some silly combos here. Been messing with 2B > 6A > 5D > bomb since I remember from the loketest reports the link felt easier.

jC CH w/ 5D 214D link, closer to opposite corner:

-jC CH > land dash 6A > j2C > dash 2C > 5C > 6C > 214D (whiff) > 66 6A > :6B > dash 6A > j2C > dash 2B > 6A > :6C > 5D > 214D > 6C... (4.4k, builds 50 meter, 5.5k with super)

jC CH combo I've been using when I'm too far to to corner carry into high loop. I've always hitconfirmed jC CH with a 6A and it's stable no matter how high/low the opponent is when they get CH, plus this combo always builds 50 meter for super if you want to deal damage. It definitely feels like 2B>6A>6C> 5D 214D link is much easier and less character specific now, but still have trouble on chars like Carl and Platinum, maybe have to stagger the 6A > 6C right.

Closer to opposite corner, corner carry/heat gain throw combo w/5D 214D link:

Throw > dash 6A > :6B > dash 6A > j2C > dash 2B > 6A > :6C > 5D > 214D > 6C ... (~2840 damage, 40 MG, ~4k with super)

Make sure to dash in deep for the second dash 6A for 2B > 6A > 6C to connect. This actually does a bit more damage/gains more meter than the dash 5C 2C 6C > habacan throw combo route but the bomb ender is harder/impossible? close to the corner, so this combo only works behind midscreen starting position (need to test).

jA into mid/low loop in corner:

-jA > (jA!!) > jC > j2C > j6D > (dash) 2B > 5C > 2C > j2C > jD > (dash) 2B > 6A > jC > j2C... (31 MG, 3k)

3C > SoD > 6A > super ender = 4.4k, 41 MG before super

Double super ender = 3.9k after 2C 5C 632146D ...

Yes you can even do a second jump A if they're too high/low (compared to you) for the right height to go into mid loop and it will still work. Make sure to dash the 2Bs to get everything to connect. Before I would just do a lame magic series combo when I harassed people with jA trying to jump out of the corner, but now... :v: Trying to test double super damage but I suck and can't get the delay j2C at the end (or maybe it's not possible because of proration?)

FC into Habaya combo (lol):

-6C FC > 236A > 66 > 9jump jB > jC > j2C > 66 2B > 6A > 6C > 5D > 214D > 6C ... (38 MG, ~3k/4.4k)

Maybe you used 6C > 236A in a blockstring and someone was pressing buttons...well, time to capitalize!

Found some 10k+ damage with non-fatal. Triple Supers. Was bored.

Corner

CH Yata (Main, Single) > [GB]x2 > 4~5c > 6c > SoD.2 > 6b > Highloop > Midloop > lowloop > 66~2c otg > 5c > yata > j.2c > 66~2c otg > 5c > omo = 10060 (requires 83 meter to start)

Will be starting a side project of slowly building this thread back into shape. Little bits day by day, wish me luck.

I've been seeing a lot of JP players use delay j.5d in the highloop instead of j.6d. If it works at any point where the highloop works, it kinda means that there is no reason to use the midloop if you can highloop instead (because I really like having the j.5d for my oki). Might be something to keep in mind when rebuilding this thread.

The highloop won't work after the first j.2c, but you can indeed replace j.6d with :j.5d on every character after the highloop. I've been playing around with it as well. Seems to be up for preference, though it seems :j.5d is a bit more applicable overall.

If you guys like we can make :j.5d the new standard in the shorthand.

New Ashura Punish hitconfirm, does exactly 2 more damage than the old one, lawl.

Corner

old- 5b CH > SoD > 6a > 6b > Highloop > Midloop > lowloop > (supa x supa) = 7524

new- 5b CH > 6b > SoD > 6a > Highloop > Midloop > lowloop > (supa x supa) = 7526

Messing around with fuzzy guards after the jB > RC jB > jC Tager vortex in a recent combo vid.

(Standing Tager, near corner) 9jumpB > RC > jB > :jC > 5B > 5C > SoD > (dash) 6A > 6B > 6A > j2C > jD > 2B > 5C > 2C > j2C > (3C) (~3.8/3.9k, builds 24 meter with 3C ender)

50 meter for a very tough mixup and about 4k doesn't sound bad if it'll kill or get them near death (plus you probably have a lot of meter after running laps zoning Tager anyway lol). You can also start the combo with jump in jB > RC jB > 5B > 5C > SoD > rest of the combo for 3.8k and 21 meter with 3C on every character. Trying to get the rising version to work on Hakumen but it's either really strict or he's just not tall enough. It might just be Tager only.

Meterless fuzzy guard with jB > jA:

(IAD/jump in) jB > jA > 5A > 5B > 5C > SoD > dash 5B > 6A > j2C > jD > 2B > 6A > jC > j2C > (3C) (~2.8k, builds 21 meter with 3C ender)

1000 damage less for no meter. Most better players will just block correctly if you use jA rebeat in your jump ins regularly, but well, people do get hit by it sometimes so it's nice to have a full combo for it.

Trying to get a 9jumpA! > jB > :jA to combo into something on standing Tager. Would be so funny if this worked like CT Rachel Tager blockstrings.

Messing around with fuzzy guards after the jB > RC jB > jC Tager vortex in a recent combo vid.

(Standing Tager, near corner) 9jumpB > RC > jB > :jC > 5B > 5C > SoD > (dash) 6A > 6B > 6A > j2C > jD > 2B > 5C > 2C > j2C > (3C) (~3.8/3.9k, builds 24 meter with 3C ender)

50 meter for a very tough mixup and about 4k doesn't sound bad if it'll kill or get them near death (plus you probably have a lot of meter after running laps zoning Tager anyway lol). You can also start the combo with jump in jB > RC jB > 5B > 5C > SoD > rest of the combo for 3.8k and 21 meter with 3C on every character. Trying to get the rising version to work on Hakumen but it's either really strict or he's just not tall enough. It might just be Tager only.

Meterless fuzzy guard with jB > jA:

(IAD/jump in) jB > jA > 5A > 5B > 5C > SoD > dash 5B > 6A > j2C > jD > 2B > 6A > jC > j2C > (3C) (~2.8k, builds 21 meter with 3C ender)

1000 damage less for no meter. Most better players will just block correctly if you use jA rebeat in your jump ins regularly, but well, people do get hit by it sometimes so it's nice to have a full combo for it.

Trying to get a 9jumpA! > jB > :jA to combo into something on standing Tager. Would be so funny if this worked like CT Rachel Tager blockstrings.

For easy hitconfirm, the best combo you're looking for off j.a ojn standing is:

j.a > 6a > 5c > SoD > 6a > 6b > highloop > midloop > 3c knockdown = 4207 / 45 meter

For baller hitconfirm do j.a 5c 2c, j.a 5c 6c on crouching leads to 4559 and 47 meter

9j.a > :j.b > :j.a > j.a > 6a > 5c > SoD > 6a > j.2c > 2c otg > 6c > 5[d] > safejump/crossover oki +charged stein

9j.a > :j.b > :j.a > j.a > 6a > 5c > SoD > 6a > j.2c > 2c otg > 6c > 5[d] > safejump/crossover oki +charged stein

=o Thanks for that.

Messing with 6B > RC > Corner carry midscreen. Finding 6B > RC > dash :6A > :5B > :6A >... hard to get on every character unless you stagger the hell out of every hit. Experimenting with 6B > RC > dash 6A > 2B > 6A > 2C > 5C > 6C > 4D > SoD > dash (laser hits) > delayed 6C > 214D... and finding it to be more stable on every character.

6b has 60% repeat prorate, no reason to do it twice in a combo unless you're looking to reset into some kind of setup.

New corner throw combo from recent videos. I don't think it works on Jin, Noel, or Bang because the 2C otg whiffs on them #muplayerproblems. But it should work on every other character as long as you stand still or walk a step (if necessary) for the 6A > j2C. Don't dash because the opponent will flip behind you or the 6D laser won't fill up the hitstun gap properly. On some characters like Relius and Tao, they'll fly behind you after the 6C wallbounce while you try to SoD them. I'll have to test more but other than these issues it looks like it will work on every character.

Throw > 6A > :6B > 5C > (7)jC > j2C > 2C otg > 6C > 6D > SoD > (walk) 6A > j2C > (3C) (3299 dmg/41 MG, 3386/44 MG with 3C)

...(dash) 2C > (5C) > Super (4590/4680 dmg, 44 MG/47 MG with 5C)

...2C > (5C) > 632146D > j2C > 2C > (5C) > Super (5.4k, need at least 53 meter at the start, builds at least 47 meter)

Double super ender can be tricky. On some chars like Carl, you have to do dashing 2C and omit the 5C for 632146D to combo because of the tight throw proration. But if you do, they'll be too low to 2C > 5C them after the j2C for the second super. But just use 3C after the j2C instead and it should all work out as long as you have at least 47 meter.

So yeah. We got throw damage.

It is easier to touch your nose with a tongue than to properly hit Throw > 6A > :6B in the corner. Especially when lag alters every session. I decided to stick to old 5B > 6A small stuff.

I have no problems doing it midscreen, but I have some issues with it in the corner.

I don't know why, haha.

Trick is delaying the 6A hitting as late as possible, just before landing. This link is very timing strict. Therefore, say, doing it when switching from offline to online and vica versa is almost impossible without few failures. Same pain I felt playing Tao with her links and loops. See, you can quite easily adapt most Myuta's ingame links to your current lag, like advanced input dashes > 2B/2C etc., because you do those a lot during a round. But delay > 6A stuff is occasional.

I see what you mean. And yeah, adapting to on/offline and the chars where you really have to delay the 6B is a pain (ffff Valkenhayn). I find doing a dash 6A like for midscreen throw combo helps to get it more consistently in the corner. It's way better than CS1 though imo. Maybe I've just grinded it so much but I swear it was a lot harder in that game because everything was so floaty. You had to delay the shit out of the 6A and 6B on so many characters but I feel like I can just "do it" against most of the cast outside of 3-4 chars nowadays.

Nike Motto is strong with this character.

Yeah. Especially in "but I feel like I can just ''do it" into over9K dmg against whoever I play with my godlike normals and dmg output" ))

Double bomb combo off of ...3C RC:

5B > 2B > 3C > RC > 66A > :5C > :6C > 5D > 214D > (walk) 6A > 6C > 5D > 214D > 6C... (3.6k, 18 MG, 21 Mg w/SoD or j2c enders)

...xD super ender (4.8k, need 68 meter at start)

3C RC double bomb combo that Maguro used in BBRevo vids. If you have enough meter, you can kill a character from midscreen confirms near the end of the round. Works even with normals like 2B or 6A as confirms, and in fact the combo will be even more meter efficient (building around 30 meter w/ SoD/j2c enders) if you used more normals near the beginning.

The dash 6A should be close to immediate; the 5c and 6c may need to be staggered depending on distance and character hitbox, but just grind it out because it's not too hard. After the first bomb connects, walk forward until the explosion finishes, then do 6A > 6C.

I don't think that combo is meant to be done off of 5b. It works with a starter like 2a 2b 3c RC, where as 5b you can go into way more damaging and meter building stuff.

like this (pretty sure I've seen him do this too)

5b 5c 2c 3c RC dash 6a :6b dash 6a j.2c dash 2b 6a 6c 5d 214d walk 6a 6c 5d 214d 6c 5d SoD (4850, after RC builds back 36) if someone has a better way of using double bomb let me know, I'm aware that j.2c 2b is pretty bad proration.

compared to the one I'm currently running, I dunno which one I prefer, but I'm more used to this :

5b 5c 2c 3c RC dash 6a 5c 6c habacan 66a :6b dash 6a j.2c dash 2b 6a 6c 5d 214d 6c 5d SoD (4930, after RC builds back 31)

To add to Zeromus' advice, you really need to be as close as possible to the opponent to get 5d 214d to work.

can these combos be done without rc? has anyone tried that yet?

Yeah I'm trying that right now. You can do stuff like 2c CH 6a j.2c 2b 6a 6c 5d 214d 6a 6c 5d 214d 6c does around 3.1k and builds 44.

as opposed to like 2c CH 5c 6c habacan 6a 6b 6a j.2c 2b 6a 6c 5d 214d 6c 5d SoD 3.8k and builds 45.

Keep in mind that if you're really looking for meter, any 6c ender can go into~

6c > xD > j.2c > SoD

Keep in mind that if you're really looking for meter, any 6c ender can go into~

6c > xD > j.2c > SoD

I pretty much used this one as often as I could. It's a pretty awesome ender and pushes them pretty far away, if you're close to the corner even better. :>

2c otg 6c throw combo doesn't work on Bang.