Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaiAndOh

[CS2] Bang Combo Listing/Discussion: Low Tier Ninja Hero no Jutsu!

I've recently seen Nezu and Dora use Void RC Bumper combo and I've tried it out some myself but I don't know how to get the bumper in the specific location they always seem to get it in... anyone got any tips on it?

For clarification on exactly what I'm trying is;

Void Tempest (2), RC, C bumper? (ground or when falling down?), 5C, 6D, 623B, 5B, 6C, jc, j.4C, j.C, bumper dash down, 5B, 6C.... and so forth.

The damage for 50% and with the heat gain for most likely beeing able to land an Ashura at the end... I just need to learn this.

question of the week

can anybody tell me how to do the iad combo off FC 3C?

its possible and i saw it in an old gameacho video but i can't find it.

I honestly didn't even know one existed.

But i was fooling around in training mode and i got this: FC 3c>2b>jc>j.b>j.4c>IAD>j.4c>j.623b>w/e.

EDIT: Doesnt work on carl. And i dont have the dlc characters so i dont know about them

It's easier to do FC 3C>2B>5B>j.4C>IAD>j.4C>j.623B

After CH 2C you can't connect IAD>j.4C, but IAD>j.B can be done. Or I can't do it.

You can get more damage off that.

Throw in a j.4C after the 2nd 6C. Which in turn not only makes it go slightly farther and more likely to wall bounce the j.623B but also higher which can make a d.5C possible instead of just d.6D. Also doing a 2nd j.4C on the ender instead of j.B will increase the damage as well but that may be needed for certain characters, I don't know.

Ends up being 5,471 Damage. If you land something like a CH 6C, you might as well do the most damage possible. For reference a CH 6C in the corner can get 5,778 damage METERLESS.

The opportunity will come in a match if you bait a DP or something, so I highly advise you make people pay dearly for it and take half their life in one combo.

You can also get the d.5c in if you time the second 6c>j623b right.

Midscreen FRKZ JIN ONLY COMBO

J.c>5b>2c>6dash>5c>6d>4dash>2d>9dash>j.4c>j.d>2dash>2b>7dash>j.4c>2dash>5c>slight 6dash>5d>9dash>j.4c>2dash>5c>4dash>2b>Ashura.

Damage:6180.

Heat:46

ok, ive been experimenting with 5b>2b juggle into airdash combo, but for the life of me i cant get the j4c before air fire punch to hit after the airdash

ive tried j.b and it works perfectly fine, i just really dont see how j4c should whiff on this specific starter considering hitbox movement and frame startup, even though i can do it off of 2b>5b pickup from ch 2c/6d and ch 5d wallbounce into 5b>2b right

can someone confirm?

ok, ive been experimenting with 5b>2b juggle into airdash combo, but for the life of me i cant get the j4c before air fire punch to hit after the airdash

ive tried j.b and it works perfectly fine, i just really dont see how j4c should whiff on this specific starter considering hitbox movement and frame startup, even though i can do it off of 2b>5b pickup from ch 2c/6d and ch 5d wallbounce into 5b>2b right

can someone confirm?

I'm kinda confused as to what you are trying exactly. Can you give me an example of the potential full combo?

can someone confirm?

I did this CH 5d>d.5b>2b>j.4c>IAD j.4c>j.623b. And i couldnt get the second j.4c to connect either. But im not sure if this is what you were talking about.

wierd, i can get that combo

and yeah, i was pretty much talking about that one, except replacing the starter of ch 5d with ch 6c with bnail land cancel into dash up 5b > stuff

i can get the full thing up to the j fire punch on ch 5d and ch 6d + ch 2c (2b>5b> j4c>stuff), maybe it is char specific? have to experiment.

wierd, i can get that combo

and yeah, i was pretty much talking about that one, except replacing the starter of ch 5d with ch 6c with bnail land cancel into dash up 5b > stuff

i can get the full thing up to the j fire punch on ch 5d and ch 6d + ch 2c (2b>5b> j4c>stuff), maybe it is char specific? have to experiment.

Why would you do that for a (CH) 6C combo? You can just do a dash 6C after the B Nail cancel into j.4C > etc. I'm almost positive the damage would be more doing it the normal way, and I don't think there would be a reason to do anything else besides another 6C. Unless I'm mistaken or missing something entirely.

Ch2c>Forward jump cancel>j.4b>5b>j.4c>IAD>j.4c>j.623b>into a d.5c>ender

Nets around 3.5k

EDIT: you can also go straight into a 6c after the j.4b and do the b-nail relaunch combo.

hey guys, i was playing around with ground command grab rc midscreen, and found that the 5b>2b>j4c>iad>j4c>crash combo works also

another thing i found while playing around with it was a 3.5 k combo with a bumper

it goes

grab(2)>rc>j.a whiff > j214b> delay (longest possible delay) > 5b>6c>j4c>jc>3 dash> j.b > super crash

it feels really stiff in that the delay has to be a specific amount to be able to catch the juggle, or else the person will be pixels too low and hit the ground before the jb does

in that case, i found that just doing a 3 dash will make a crossup situation happen if they tech as soon as they hit the ground, making you as close as possible to them on the other side, allowing whatever including another command grab

if you dont want the crossup situation you can just whiff a j.a and youll be on their other side, depending on how fast you did the j.a whiff, but the closest i got was out of range for any of his normals to hit, so i guess ou can do a dash up something thiel theyre teching

you can be close to them on the side you began with if you do 6 dash j.a whiff, close enough for a command grab again

edit2: you can do the crossup version if you dont do whiff ja with the 6 dash

you are fast enough in both situations to do a meaty command grab for anti mash, or do any other meaty for ch dis regarding the really slow moves like 5c and drives

edit: nm 5c meaty works for fatal HAHAHAHAHA

donno if anything like this has been found so just putting it out there

only tested on jin but it should be the same for most other chars since it works off the corner bumper loop principle

hey guys, i was playing around with ground command grab rc midscreen, and found that the 5b>2b>j4c>iad>j4c>crash combo works also

another thing i found while playing around with it was a 3.5 k combo with a bumper

it goes

grab(2)>rc>j.a whiff > j214b> delay (longest possible delay) > 5b>6c>j4c>jc>3 dash> j.b > super crash

it feels really stiff in that the delay has to be a specific amount to be able to catch the juggle, or else the person will be pixels too low and hit the ground before the jb does

in that case, i found that just doing a 3 dash will make a crossup situation happen if they tech as soon as they hit the ground, making you as close as possible to them on the other side, allowing whatever including another command grab

if you dont want the crossup situation you can just whiff a j.a and youll be on their other side, depending on how fast you did the j.a whiff, but the closest i got was out of range for any of his normals to hit, so i guess ou can do a dash up something thiel theyre teching

you can be close to them on the side you began with if you do 6 dash j.a whiff, close enough for a command grab again

edit2: you can do the crossup version if you dont do whiff ja with the 6 dash

you are fast enough in both situations to do a meaty command grab for anti mash, or do any other meaty for ch dis regarding the really slow moves like 5c and drives

edit: nm 5c meaty works for fatal HAHAHAHAHA

donno if anything like this has been found so just putting it out there

only tested on jin but it should be the same for most other chars since it works off the corner bumper loop principle

thanks linear, i'll mess around with it today