Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pktazn

[CS2-CSE] Must be Karma! - Tsubaki PSN/XBL Player Directory

*poke* I'm actually from WA, not VA. Could you fix the typo please? Totally different coast!

Whoops! Sorry about that, it's now fixed and I also added SolXBaiken and Relunx.

I hear BB netplay is still amazingly awful :)

Oh you. :]

Sorry. I just got done getting roughed up, I'm done for the night. Hi, I am dropping 5BB>5CC>22C! Yay me! x.x

Sorry. I just got done getting roughed up, I'm done for the night. Hi, I am dropping 5BB>5CC>22C! Yay me! x.x

Would you be available to play tomorrow sometime? If so, I'll add ya on live.

You say this like netplay doesn't make it drop sometimes, lol

Those are the connections I rage uncontrollably in

Yeah; I think the connection was okay, but when I play for too long a stretch my execution goes down the toilet and I miss the dumbest stuff imaginable.

PSN: d_dollars

i'm pretty new and kinda need some guidance i suppose, so maybe i can get some help here?

PSN ID: DanTheMeek

(For some reason DanTheTimid was taken so had to use my secondary name, first time that's ever happened to me in the 10 or so years I've been using this handle)

Technically in Glendale now but I'm still just like a block away from Phoenix (and a block away from Peoria as well), and more people know where Phoenix is then Glendale.

Also very new, both to Tsubaki and BB itself (I've owned both console games since release but never decided to try to play a BB competitively until a few days ago) but not too proud to get my butt handed to me for 10-20 conesuctive matches while I learn (as my long time competitive BB friend will attest from these last couple days).

PSN ID: DanTheMeek

(For some reason DanTheTimid was taken so had to use my secondary name, first time that's ever happened to me in the 10 or so years I've been using this handle)

Technically in Glendale now but I'm still just like a block away from Phoenix (and a block away from Peoria as well), and more people know where Phoenix is then Glendale.

Also very new, both to Tsubaki and BB itself (I've owned both console games since release but never decided to try to play a BB competitively until a few days ago) but not too proud to get my butt handed to me for 10-20 conesuctive matches while I learn (as my long time competitive BB friend will attest from these last couple days).

Hi Dan, I'm abit new to BBCS as well (used to play Tao in CT but that was so long ago). If you're looking for some casuals, I dont mind playing you sometime. Feel free to add me if you like.

XBL Tag: iGunz Pr0DiGY

Hi Dan, I'm abit new to BBCS as well (used to play Tao in CT but that was so long ago). If you're looking for some casuals, I dont mind playing you sometime. Feel free to add me if you like.

XBL Tag: iGunz Pr0DiGY

I'd be totally up for it, but unfortunately I don't have CS for xbox (though I do have CT), or an active gold live account. I have a x-box 360 and a (currently silver) live account, but haven't used it to play anything online in some time. Been going through some pretty tough times financially for over a year now, once they hit I stopped paying for xbox live and started getting all my online games for the ps3 for its free online play. When microsoft increased the xbox live price that only further justified my decision for me and haven't turned back.

So yeah, if you ever get CS for PS3 I'm definitely up for a match, until then, unless microsoft does another of their free month of live specials they do like once every other year or so and a friend loans me a copy of CS for x-box, probably won't be able to, sorry.

I'd be totally up for it, but unfortunately I don't have CS for xbox (though I do have CT), or an active gold live account. I have a x-box 360 and a (currently silver) live account, but haven't used it to play anything online in some time. Been going through some pretty tough times financially for over a year now, once they hit I stopped paying for xbox live and started getting all my online games for the ps3 for its free online play. When microsoft increased the xbox live price that only further justified my decision for me and haven't turned back.

So yeah, if you ever get CS for PS3 I'm definitely up for a match, until then, unless microsoft does another of their free month of live specials they do like once every other year or so and a friend loans me a copy of CS for x-box, probably won't be able to, sorry.

Ah I see, it's cool no worries.

PSN: d_dollars

i'm pretty new and kinda need some guidance i suppose, so maybe i can get some help here?

I know of you! I think I remember seeing some of your SSFIV matches on YT, and also I've seen you around SRK :)

Feel free to ask any questions you may have.

I know of you! I think I remember seeing some of your SSFIV matches on YT, and also I've seen you around SRK :)

Feel free to ask any questions you may have.

oh! well you might have seen me a lot around srk so i'm probably the same guy lol. and umm, i don't really know where to begin. like i can do some of her basic combos and what not, but i really feel stuck in the mix up area. plus i'm not really used to whole way she play yet with the charge stuff. it's like i usually always try to fight without a bar of install but i'm pretty sure that's more of me trying to adjust to her if anything.

oh! well you might have seen me a lot around srk so i'm probably the same guy lol. and umm, i don't really know where to begin. like i can do some of her basic combos and what not, but i really feel stuck in the mix up area. plus i'm not really used to whole way she play yet with the charge stuff. it's like i usually always try to fight without a bar of install but i'm pretty sure that's more of me trying to adjust to her if anything.

NY is right around my area if you need a sparing partner to train with.

If you have any questions about specific factors of her game, try the simple questions and combo threads where there's a lot of information already.

NY is right around my area if you need a sparing partner to train with.

If you have any questions about specific factors of her game, try the simple questions and combo threads where there's a lot of information already.

no doubt. offline or online is solid with me. and it'll be even better to have with someone who uses the same character such as myself so i can get a few general pathways of what to do, and what not to do. and yea, i already started making my self home with ginsengs combo compilation thread. and if i need any help i'll definitely check out the questions thread.

So I don't actually play Tsubaki, but I'd really appreciate it if some of you guys could play against me and give me some much needed Tsubaki experience so I don't get blown up by a certain salty beast as much anymore.. :sweatdrop:

PSN: HexaNoid

XBL: xHexaNoidx

Go ahead and add me if you like. I need some Noel match-up experience myself. Don't know how well our connection will be though lol.

Also, first post is updated.

So I normally play Hazama (not great at it though right now) but would like to learn Tsubaki in CS2 and would like to get some practice time with some decent Tsubaki players and spar to get better with Hazama and Tsubaki.

Gonna run some lazy casuals tonight if any east coast players want to hop on and join in(PSN).

After the ball game though.

I've been wanting to try Tsubaki since I got CS, but was never good enough to get anything down. I want to try and really learn how to play her now. She looks really flashy and fun.

Or at least get some experience playing against Tsubaki since I never seem to find any online.

ThunderboltZ28 on both XBL and PSN.

Texas.