Sign in to follow this  
TheSlyMoogle

Anji vs. Axl Low

Make no mistake, this is anji's worst fight in this game. Argueably one of the worst matchups in all of Accent core.

Poor Anji =/

LOL.

Who is this Kiabui guy? Even his basics are questionable. :v:

I don't know how Lime-Key managed to beat Shuuto for the OCV,but the truth is that he did it and it'll remain a mystery until someone posts the video of it.(Which I bet most of us are dying to see :psyduck:)

To be honest I still don't undersand why in hell kiabui lost to lime key that way... Those missed combos, not killing his ass by doing those stomps... makes me angry @DW kiabuy is a girl and she doesn't play that bad, maybe she got distracted by some handsome guy there :vbang:

So I saw the Lime-Key vs Shuuto fight a few minutes ago - Spark has the Tougeki '08 DVD. Basically, Lime-Key knows exactly what he's doing and keeps it at least fairly close by playing carefully, and Shuuto is nervous as hell and keeps failing his input. Clearly not good times for Shuuto... A few times I shouted at the screen that he should've Housou'd when he just ate a hit he could've done something about, and in the final game of 3 Shuuto has the game in the bag after landing a hit into Rensen FRC into... Dropping the combo. So basically, Anji players, if you want a guaranteed victory against Axl, induce Centipede's Dilemma.

Yep, this fight sucks balls, theres no two ways around it. A combination of nerfs to anji that were extremely good against axl (5h and 6H autoguard, lack of easy guard building strings) and buffs to axl (2 hits on most normals now, fake unblockable baits, etc) make this matchup back to the old days where Anji has to be either extremely stronger than the axl, or get some luck on his side. Easily 6.5-3.5, maybe worse.

I thought that this already decided for Axl's advantage. I simply choose Baiken as a secondary pick because my Anji gets raped by any Axl, scrubby or professional. If they know how to space and AA, game fucking over. His dragon punch beats out lots of Anji's normal game, and that damn Axl Bomber loop deals a ton of freaking damage. His options are pretty much limitless against Anji.

Sign in to follow this