Sign in to follow this  
Kuuhaku

[Other: Online Play] Loli Netplay Central: Contact Info For PSN/XBL Goes Here

Welcome to Loli Netplay Central! This is where we gather netplay contact information for Rachel mainers.

Netplay related discussion and general discussion all belongs in the Sanctuary. Please do not spam the thread.

How to post your info:

Short intro: Hi. My name is blah blah blah. I'm on at these times. I like long walks on the beach.

Dustloop Username: blastMcMuffinGuido-san

XBL/PSN Username: kawaii_desu_ne_3 (XBL)

How to use this thread:

Post your info using the format above. Your entry in the lists will have a link to your post. So feel free to make your entries stylish (as long as they're simple and not huge... I don't want a dissertation on your life).

EDIT: I strongly encourage that you do use the above format as that makes updating this thread much easier. Also, please make entries legible.

Edited by Bohemian Polka

PSN:

DL Username: glirandly

PSN Username: glirandly

DL Username: KoopaDoopa

PSN Username: KoopaDoopa

DL Username: tofurr

PSN Username: sirlunchbox / Rachel2C

DL Username: Ryock

PSN Username: RyockVermat

DL Username: blakmaphia

PSN Username: Blakmaphia-Kiros

DL Username: NeoZero

PSN Username: xNeoZerox

DL Username: Lufenia

PSN Username: Lufenia

DL Username: kirbster

PSN Username: hellokirby

DL Username: swordiris

PSN Username: amadeous313

DL Username: Deikan

PSN Username: Yukito-chan

DL Username: Herbal Grey

PSN Username: brkrdave

DL Username: Lolipopstar

PSN Username: Loli_Pop_Star

DL Username: Lucien

PSN Username: Jin-214C

DL Username: Kingdetox

PSN Username: King_Detox

DL Username: viewfull=1#post1287876'>gamester

PSN Username: Gamester717

DL Username: Beening

PSN Username: Im2hot4u / Beening1

Edited by glirandly

XBL:

DL Username: Chazmobile

XBL Username: Chazmobile12

DL Username: glirandly

XBL Username: SkyKing Oz

DL Username: tofurr

XBL Username: tofurr

DL Username: Ryock

XBL Username: BlizzardWizards

DL Username: FR05tB1t3 BOB

XBL Username: FR05tB1t3 BOB

DL Username: blakmaphia

XBL Username: Kiros Skye07

DL Username: kotokot

XBL Username: kotokot666

DL Username: currentlemon

XBL Username: muffincakes87

DL Username: yaoi666

XBL Username: cannibal christ

DL Username: SpartasSkiLiz

XBL Username: SpartasSKiLlz

DL Username: Beening

XBL Username: Pwnmastrsupreme

Edited by glirandly

Right, i'll start the ball rolling.

Hi! My name is Charlie, I usually play from around 4pm till about 9-10pm GMT at latest, don't worry I don't play for 6 hours straight, these are just rough estimates about the time bracket I will be online. Being a 'nice guy', I like good company and courteous people to play with (and Rachel of course). I'm always up for a few games.

Dustloop Username: Chazmobile, but you probably figured that out.

My XBL Gamertag: Chazmobile12

I don't own a PS3....

Oh, and I live in the UK for connection purposes.

Short intro: I like Rachel. She is my main. I think I'm okay with Rachel but I want to get better. As for where my handle came from; SaGa Frontier. In hindsight it's a tough name to spell correctly so I go by "gli3" nowadays. "gli3" is pronounced "glee-san" ;D

You can usually find me online on weekdays from 12 PM CST onward until about 6 PM. I live in the midwest in Texas.

Dustloop Username: glirandly

PSN Username: glirandly

XBL Username: SkyKing Oz (shared account with my brother SkyKing)

Edited by glirandly

Okay, here goes~

My name is Joseph. I love J-RPGs, especially the Tales of series. I recently got into 2D fighting games with Calamity Trigger, my first FG, and love Rachel, personality and gameplay-wise. I'm friendly once you get to know me and I'll play if someone wants to anytime.

I'm on most often at 7-11 PM EST. You can probably find me around the afternoon (EST) but not all the time. I live in Georgia.

Dustloop Username: KoopaDoopa

PSN Username: KoopaDoopa

EDIT: Just made an XBL account. SUPAKOOPADOOPA

Edited by KoopaDoopa
Made an XBL Account :3

Yo. The name's Chris. CT was pretty much baby's first fighter for me. I didn't really start getting serious about this game series till the end of CT/beginning of CS1. My tag comes from my real name, Christopher. Would be using Topher, but that was taken as options for GTs, so I just messed with the spelling and made it tofurr. I play on both systems equallty, but I prefer the 360. I'm usually on at random times so if you happen to see that I'm on and want to go, just shoot me a message. :3

If it matters to you for connection reasons, I'm on the West Coast.

Dustloop Username: tofurr

XBL Username: tofurr

PSN Username: sirlunchbox / Rachel2C

Edited by tofurr

Short intro: Yo, I be Ryock. Ryock is a name I have been going by for about 10 or 11 years now. Been maining Rachel since the arcade version of CT came out. I stopped playing her during CS1 and have picked her back up in CS2. Unfortunately, I am still making the move from Xbox to PS3, so I have yet to get a stick and really practice her the way I would like to. That should be remedied soon though. I love anything intellectual, whether it be philosophy, theory crafting, and tactics. Because of this, my love for fighting games and RPGs is extremely high. Been playing RPGs for about 12 years now, and have 18 years of experience with fighters(been playing since I was 4). I'm a very easy to talk to, very laid back kind of guy =)

Dustloop Username: Ryock

PSN Username: RyockVermat

XBL Username: BlizzardWizards(I don't really play Xbox anymore though)

Sup guy's im Jordan, um blazblue was my first fighter and ive been playin rachel since CT. So ya im usually on at nites during the whole week so hit me up if u wanna play!

Dustloop Username: FR05tB1t3 BOB

XBL Username: FR05tB1t3 BOB

Sup people. I'm Jeremy. Been maining Rachel since CT and it doesn't appear that I will ever stop. You can catch me online anytime after 9pm (EST) when I work. You may catch me online during other times but I normally just play at night.

Dustloop Username: blakmaphia

PSN Username : Blakmaphia-Kiros

XBL Username : Kiros Skye07 (this is when i get my xbox back)

Yo~ the name is John, but the community calls me Neo. I play Rachel and only Rachel. I currently do not own an xbox but I plan to in the near future. Also, don't really play online but if you ask me to do so I will. One last thing I'm not NeoZeromus_X, lol.

Dustloop Username: NeoZero

PSN Username: xNeoZerox

Hi, i'm Alex, i play rachel and haku, sometimes makoto, arakune and carl. Play around 5pm-10pm gmt. I'm from Moscow, so add me only if you are from europa. Hate lags and can't play online much.

Dustloop Username: kotokot

XBL Username: kotokot666

hellu i'm Luf, sadly i only play rachel and no one but rachel, hoping to sometime soon learn another character to have as much fun with as i do with rachel. I'm currently learning stick but since i've always played pad it's so.. SOO much harder for me to IAD, dash and the like..so im not as mobile as i used to be.. (without pad) (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

I live in Maine, (East coast) and i hate lag.. I try not to play with people farther away than central. (cause lag can get bad :c) since school started back up for my last year only times i'd be available would be 4-12pm ┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

Dustloop Username: Lufenia

PSN Username: Lufenia

Oh hai thar, I'm JF. I'm mainly a Tekken player, been playing that game competitively for over 5 years but in all honesty it's taken a backseat to Blazblue in the past year. I main Rachel because I love her, and I sub Lambda and Ragna. Basically I like zoning (Ragna is a zoner for me, I treat his foot like a projectile). I don't netplay much anymore since my local scene has grown to be pretty big and awesome, but friendly Rachel mirrors are always fun.

Dustloop Username : kirbster

PSN Username : hellokirby

Yo. I go by currentlemon here. I play many fighters, but I like BB out of all of them that I played. I have yet to play many others. Getting on topic, I main Rachel because, she is interesting. When I saw her playstyle in CT I immediately wanted to learn her. So here I am. I only play on Xbox, and I go by muffincakes87 on live. But I have a strict netcode, so you won't see me go online much till it's fixed. Anyway going to be playing BB again soon. Later.

Contact me by:

Dustloop: currentlemon

SRK: currentlemon

Xbox Live: muffincakes87

Hello, swordiris here. I signed up two weeks ago but never really introduced myself. I started off with CS1 Rachel and was determined to be good with a crap tier character. CS2 came out, Rachel got her buff and after a week or two my hard work paid off. My online dosen't work (no wifi) but I will get it up soon. I have played online at my friends and teach people how to play at my gamer club. I originally picked Rachel because I fell in love with her character.

Dustloop: swordiris (same one on Blazblue.com if anyone goes there)

PSN: amadeous313

I know that this is late, but hello my name is Deikan.

I came from a Street Fighter background and I've played Guilt Gear for a while, but not I'm putting my focus on Blazblue. I've picked up Blazblue about 2-3 months ago and I'm totally loving it. I've never played Calamity Trigger, but I truly love the Blazblue series and I want to become a pro at it and help the scene get better, anyway I can. I love the world of anime and Blazblue has the anime feel that I cherish and base my life on.

I picked up Rachel because I'm a huge fan of Vampires, and her style of play is unique and interesting. I like technical characters and Rachel's abilities and moves truly made me interested in maining her. I'm still have much too learn and I'm still a novice, but I'm truly serious about becoming pro at this game and putting the extended effort into it.

Dustloop: Deikan

My PSN is: Yukito-chan.

I'm on around 8pm-2am practicing combos, accepting challenges from players, and learning matchups.

Edited by Deikan

herro. always looking for rachels to play with, since most of my rachel game is copying one rachel or another i've seen lol. just entered the tournament scene (9th at scr, 2nd at ffa airdashers). the best aspect of my game imo is my spacing. mostly i like working on my blocking or copying other rachels' mix-ups, especially against characters who are immune to instant j.a. i tend to play bb late or very late at night, when psn isn't crowded with lagging 10 year olds. but i also play a bit in early evening

psn: brkrdave (sometimes herbal_grey)

i need to work on my lambda and carl matchups ...severin didn't used to own me so hard o.0 (cs2 makoto gives me grief, but thank god she got hit with the rachel nerf bat for extend...have you seen how slow her overhead is now???)

Hii! ^^ I'm the LoliPopStar! I really like playing rachel and platinum and I think Jinetic is the best rachel on PSN. I hope one day he teaches me how to play rachel one day but for now I am teaching myself. I am on blazblue at random times since my schedule usually gets filled up with singing and performing for my fans <3. Anyway I can't wait to play with you guys in the future. Love y'all.

PSN: Loli_Pop_Star.

Jinetic is the best rachel on PSN.

That made me laugh.

Anyways, I'm a Jin main

turned Rachel main

, not really. I'm currently learning her, it's been about 3 days now, she's a big change of pace from Jin, but I think she's rather fun to play. Feel free to add me if you want to teach me a thing or two about Rachel.

PSN: Jin-214C

Hi im a noob looking to pick up Rachel so i wanted to know if any xbox live players out there would show me a thing or 2

My GT is cannibal christ

time zone pacific

thanks for any help

Greetings. My Real name is Brandon. I love to talk about most animes and along with Koopa, enjoy playing the "Tales of" series. its been one of my favorites when i first played Symphonia on the Gamecube.

I used Rachel since Calamity Trigger and always used her since. (Even during CS1). I had this saying right before CS1 came out in my bio and it kinda got popular within my friends. it was said "They may have nerfed Rachel to shit, but they havent nerfed me yet". i stuck with rachel and CS1 and yes, i had my fair share of greiving over the nerfs and all but that didn stop me from playing her. i love her too much to drop her just because of "Minor" (haha) nerfs.

anyway, im EST and im usually working my full time job and there is no set hours. i work openings, closings, overnights, etc... so im usually on at all random times. so if you see me on. feel free to send me a invite for a couple of games. i have a slight habit after a few games. i start passing a whole bunch of times because i either go get some food, girlfriend or someone calls me, or my dad comes in and start demanding shit lol. ask Frostbite BoB. he knows i love to spectate (and force pass ^^). Only on Xbox 360. Im not getting no PS3 anytime soon or never probably.

Gamertag: SpartasSKiLlZ (its spelled normally "SKILLZ")

CS1-CS2 PSR Ratings

Tsubaki -210

Hazama - 191

Rachel - 189

Mu - 180

im a average player. so im always looking for someone to talk to and meet new people and get new friends along the way. Feel free to send me a friend request. i will accept almost everyone. just introduce yourself in your request..*hates blind friend request*:mad: Hope to meet new people and make friends :)

Im new to BlazBlue but not new to the fighting game genre, I have a fightstick. I just want someone on PSN (preferably in the Western part of the United States) to help me get better with Rachel. Totally a noob at BB any help will suffice.

BTW my PSN ID : King_Detox

Time Zone pacific

PM Me if you want to help

Short intro: Username wherever I go is usually Gamester. I like Anime, Games, manga, figure collecting and basically one of those people you find lurking at expo's xD Got BBCT late 2010. Loved playing it since. Especially when I met Rachel <3 I rarely played fighters at the time but BlazBlue got me into the genre much more. Still learning the terminology though, might be a while to get used to it all :)

Dustloop Username: gamester

PSN Username: Gamester717

EDIT: Thought it best to mention, I tend to be more free during the weekends but I can be up for matches during the week every so often as well. Just let me know when you'd like a few matches and I'll try my best to join :)

If you happen to catch me while I'm online and you want a match, just drop me a message and in most cases I'll be able to play :)

Edited by gamester

Hey, I am James. I love this game: story, gameplay, everything. Rachel is hands-down my favorite (though I tend to use many people). I found her personality and atitude charming and her gameplay had me hooked. I am online usually during the weekends due to school, more so during summer break, etc. I also love JRPGs and Beat-em-ups like Devil May Cry and Bayonetta (Dante is my favorite character ever!). Drop me a friend/match invite whenever and I will get to you if I can. I always like to improve and face strong players, especially other Rachels, I am friendly and I live in the U.S. for connection references.

DL: Beening

PSN (primary): Im2hot4u

PSN (Secondary): Beening1

XBL:Pwnmastrsupreme

*I stopped paying for Gold Membership after I got BlazBlue for PS3.

Sign in to follow this