Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OmniSScythe

[CS2] Makoto Nanaya's Combo Listing and Discussion Thread

Do you mean j.5D? I don't really remember having any issues with it myself. You know you have to jump cancel the j.B right?

Not sure what u're trying to ask ... but is that 214b/c~b>j.d instead? i don't think regular j.b from asteroid vision can connect to 5d

if it's 214b/c~b>j.d then just press 7/8/9d when j.b hits

Do you mean j.5D? I don't really remember having any issues with it myself. You know you have to jump cancel the j.B right?

I'm an idiot, I wasn't jump canceling it. T_T Thanks for the tip.

weird tid bit, i figured out you can hit rawrgna with a 214 a~d after a 214 b~d off 2a starter. haven't had time to mess around with it, but I wonder what it could lead to.

Small recent update

"5B(CH) > 2C > 214B~D > 2C > 214A~D > 6A > 5D > 2C > 2D > 2C > 214B~B > jc j.D > 2366A~D > 214B~D > PF1(2)2(3)3(3)

5B/5C CH combo

6C(CH) > 214A~A > 5B > 6A > 2D > 2C > 214B~D > 2C > 214A~D > 6A > 5D > 2C > 214B~B > j.D > 2366A~D > 5CC > jc j.B > j.623C~D(2) > orb oki

6C CH combo"

Should had been added from the get go, sorry.

2A > 5B > 6C > 214A~C~D > 66 5D > 2C > 214B~D > 2C > 2D > 214B~B > jc j.D > 2366A~D > 5CC > jc j.B > j.623C~D(2) > orb oki

Platinum, Lambda, Hazama, Makoto, Valk and Noel only combo, in order of easiest to hardest to land on.

=those are the characters you can hit them with 236A without the need to wavedash 2366A after j.D in the corner=

-Rachel

-Bang

-Hakumen

-Tsubaki

-Hazama

-Tager

-Litchi

-Taokaka

-Noel

-Mu12

-Valkenhayn

*not sure about lambda hard to test her but from what i see you need to wavedash

=characters you must wavedash them 2366A=

-Ragna

-Jin

-Carl

-Arakune

-Lambda

-Platinum

-Makoto

sorry if i missed something:D

6C CH combo is awesome it nails you a 5k damage with 55 heat

after the 2366A in any ender the following 5CC part seems to be not working on makoto or is it really hard to land on her squirrely hitbox?

2A > 5B > 6C > 214A~C~D > 66 5D > 2C > 214B~D > 2C > 2D > 214B~B > jc j.D > 2366A~D > 5CC > jc j.B > j.623C~D(2) > orb oki

Platinum, Lambda, Hazama, Makoto, Valk and Noel only combo, in order of easiest to hardest to land on.

This ^

This is highly underrated.

this is pretty much the best/easiest mid screen, meterless corner carry imo

Since I only get to practice at the arcade now. Something in my head is telling me Ive seen this done on Litchi.

Can someone confirm?

what is her go to combos after 2C (or counter 5C 2C), midscreen and corner.

I just found out that up until this time i wasn't training on any of those starters combos, and on match i would just improvise over her drive chains...

another thing, i can't get the forward dash in the longer version of her BnB, any ideas?

\/

corner:

5B 5CC 5D(lvl3) dash 2C 214D(lvl3) dash 2C 214AD(lvl3) 44(THE dash) 6A (actually 4A but anyhow) 2D(lvl3) 2C etc...

what is her go to combos after 2C (or counter 5C 2C), midscreen and corner.

I just found out that up until this time i wasn't training on any of those starters combos, and on match i would just improvise over her drive chains...

"5B(CH) > 2C > 214B~D > 2C > 214A~D > 6A > 5D > 2C > 2D > 2C > 214B~B > jc j.D > 2366A~D > 214B~D > PF1(2)2(3)3(3)

another thing, i can't get the forward dash in the longer version of her BnB, any ideas?

\/

corner:

5B 5CC 5D(lvl3) dash 2C 214D(lvl3) dash 2C 214AD(lvl3) 44(THE dash) 6A (actually 4A but anyhow) 2D(lvl3) 2C etc...

It's actually is 6A but either way either you do 2C > 214A~D asap or delay 214A~D so you can just do 6A without moving.

1. that was a very different varient i will try to incorporate that varient in my list of moves. 2. yes you can get the double duper from that varient. I liked the video.

I would recommend going off of ronove's variant for max damage with 2366 ad his nets 3.2k with orb oki, and you can do a pf and probably a double super off of it. . But still learn those combos.

I know this will look kinda dumb but... I read somewhere in DL that 214A~C~A combos/connects, but I'm not getting it. Always Blue Beat.

Is this true or I am doing something wrong? If I'm doing something wrong, what would it be?

[i'm a beginner, if that means something.]

Just try doing it faster I guess, it's definitely a true combo.

On a similar note though, I do have a problem getting 214A~C~A 2D to not blue beat. Does it need to be a certain charge level or does it only work in certain combos/match-ups?

I know this will look kinda dumb but... I read somewhere in DL that 214A~C~A combos/connects, but I'm not getting it. Always Blue Beat.

Is this true or I am doing something wrong? If I'm doing something wrong, what would it be?

[i'm a beginner, if that means something.]

it will combo on tager and hakumen only and they need to be crouching (iirc) so it will work if you hit them with 6B as 6B forces them to crouching.

eg:2A > 5B > 5CC > 6B~C > 214A~C~A > 2D and there you go a corner carry combo. :toot:

you can still get it to work on everyone if you do 214A~C(counter hit)~A (you can get a lot of counters with lunatic upper if used on a masher as a frame trap so look for it) :eng101:

Just try doing it faster I guess, it's definitely a true combo.

On a similar note though, I do have a problem getting 214A~C~A 2D to not blue beat. Does it need to be a certain charge level or does it only work in certain combos/match-ups?

it connects at bad Proration and Mars Chopper forces to crouch, so i guess you need just to release your charge once you hit the 3 ASAP.

if you release 2D it at the start of LVL3 and you still get a blue beat then tell me how are you doing it exactly.:psyduck: