Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zoob

PileDriving Bison Up In This Bitch- The NEWEST NEW ENGLAND THREAD

After seeing that pic of Jeremy, I am now dead set on forcing him into a dress and makeup, and doing his hair all pretty. :3

LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AGAIN =D

Why, I promise I'll will make it to your Saturday casuals one of these days. I'm aiming for the weekend after EVO. I'm in dire need of some offline MK and anime.

Fraga, as far as I know, only blueNINE will be making out to EVO again. He'll mainly be there for SSF4AE but he'll be playing in the GG side tourney as well.

Hey there Dustloop,

As usual, our weekly event is coming tomorrow. Windsor Wednesday will be held at my place, a wide variety of games will be played along good company and great pizza. If you're interested in coming and haven't before, please toss me a PM. What I want more than anything is to see new faces at this event, if you've been lurking for awhile and want to finally get into it, please don't hesitate, we'd be glad to have you.

I ask that people who do come a) Send me a text as they arrive to avoid any confusion, and b) Bring a small contribution in the form of snack, drink, or a couple dollars. This helps everything run smoothly, and keeps our fighters refreshed for the next battle.

I will be running a small tournament for whichever games seem popular enough, I'll add in a $1 buy in if enough people want it to add a little incentive.

Edit: I'm going to ask specifically for FANS as well, anyone who came last week will know why. Juan, if you could bring that power strip, that'd be godly.

Edit Edit: Any of you anime guys, I do want to learn your ways. Zoob, if you make it, I want you to teach me some Bang stuff.

Edit Edit: Any of you anime guys, I do want to learn your ways. Zoob, if you make it, I want you to teach me some Bang stuff.

Just like how I taught Zoob.

Fu-Rin-Ka-Zan - All day every day.

Unfortunately, I shall be leaving early to go to the Blast Core for last minute Otakon panel things, so I will probably not be in attendance this coming Wednesday. Also, new review is up on the site!

Zoob I fully believe this should be New England's favorite fighting game now, it's obviously too good for us not to pass up

Btw: +1000 for adding in Corset's Theme

would it be possible for me to get a ride down there? i live only a few blocks away from Kona, and i have money for gas lol i usually travel with zoob but he will be preparing for a panel at Otakon as he has stated lol ill bring the adapter cable thingy and a box fan if needed

I may go up for the PWA tournament.

Crown/Vergil I can partner with you for MK9 if you like. No Marvel though, not my cup of tea.

I'll be at friend's birthday this Saturday, sorry Mike =(

Sigh. . . I see now this thread has already been named. to repeat myself. . .

I'm alive again!

added details for entry/potsplit/start time, to GG side tourney at PWA. Thread:

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showt...ug-6-pelham-nh

Tried to send it to Capsuletoyco earlier, but pms hate me. . .

I'll actually be at PWA tonight. Thanks for lending me your copy of MVC3 Kraig, I finally found mine so I'll be returning it to you.

Otakon next weekend!

EDIT: I vote NOO! in that poll, via my absentee ballot:arg:!!!!

Oh wait, MK9 is singles. Thanks anyways though Jian, guess I should practice how to break throws lol.

Now I just need to find people to team up with in Mahvel lol.

would it be possible for me to get a ride down there? i live only a few blocks away from Kona, and i have money for gas lol i usually travel with zoob but he will be preparing for a panel at Otakon as he has stated lol ill bring the adapter cable thingy and a box fan if needed

Also requesting a ride. We can meetup at each other's house to avoid traveling back and forth.

Also requesting a ride. We can meetup at each other's house to avoid traveling back and forth.

oh shit never mind lol i forgot i had things already planned for wednesday D:

thanks for letting me know tho, ill keep that in mind for next time... however, i dont have anything to do untilo about 5 in the afternoon if i can blazblue earlier on in the day or anything if thats fine with you..?

I plan on going to PWA tourney, anyone want to carpool? I'd prefer not to go all the way alone so if Crown or the Springfield guys want to go I'd be willing to drive you since you're not far out of the way.

Damn it, woke up too late to call a spot in Mike's car. Well, if anybody else is going, I'd like a ride.

Edit: Also, the fuck is a video game? I thought this was a poker forum. >_>

oh shit never mind lol i forgot i had things already planned for wednesday D:

thanks for letting me know tho, ill keep that in mind for next time... however, i dont have anything to do untilo about 5 in the afternoon if i can blazblue earlier on in the day or anything if thats fine with you..?

I'm starting at basically noon. If you're able to come down at any point, I'd be happy to have you. You can stay as long as you please.

I'm starting at basically noon. If you're able to come down at any point, I'd be happy to have you. You can stay as long as you please.

funny thing is that the longer this day went on, the more it seemed the people i was initially supposed to hang with randomly remembered other things they had to do. at this point i would just rather head down to CT and level up a bit with everyone lol

so im still available to play some fighters (aka blazblue) and while not a necessity and totally up to whoever is willing to drive, i could go back to springfield later to continue with my other plans. or i could just stay in CT the whole day, it really doesnt matter lol so once again im kinda requesting a ride, i have some gas money for the ride :3 i guess ill be bothering you tomorrow kona XD

So uh.

Video games.

Video Games Indeed...

So I live yet again like the Phoenix that has arisen again to become the Newest New England Thread. This time I'll definitively post more on this amazing thread though I'm saddened that my copy of BlazBlue no longer exists since I planned to pick it up after CT-con. Well as a consolation a friend of mines has given me SoulCalibur 4 which I'll pick up for the time being. I'd also like to thank all of you guys who showed up to CT-con and hung out definetly made my weekend. Gold Burst, Astral Heat into kid runs out crying was definetly one of the best con moments of this year. LAso currently checking out this Hinokakera Zoob and I ran into when looking for a list of fighter to review. It looks cool, but I also thought that Umineko looked cool and we see how that turned out. D=

KOF XIII

Poongko, KOF XIII

KOF XIII

KoF XIII comes out late October. UMvC3 comes out November. My conspiracy theory is that UMvC3 will be released early November and is only a disc-release because Capcom not only wants to make money, but they want the physical placeholder on store shelves to compete with KoFXIII. Why can't we have nice things, like a decent scene for SNK games?

Glitch, thanks for the timely reply. You've saved Meghan from wallowing in grief and despair.

I will not be at Windsor Wednesdays this week due to utilizing my money-saving tactics for Otakon.