Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cirno

[CS2] Platinum the General #2: Now with 100% more mahou shoujos!

5vchn.jpg

There aren't enough people in the Skype group!! The Skype group is also too dead. Let's fix that! Just add doctornk on Skype and ask to be added in the group. Simple, right?

Okay, I take my words back. Now we ARE as bad as Noel Generals. Well, we do have a thread for everything important now, so that's totally okay.

You's callin' NVG bad? You realize I must kill ya, right?

Yes I would if she is perfect everywhere else then the lack of feet is unimportant.

Good shit.

There aren't enough people in the Skype group!! The Skype group is also too dead. Let's fix that! Just add doctornk on Skype and ask to be added in the group. Simple, right?

Dead? Psh, it's got beeps and boops awl dei

So, about those balance changes. Do you think that Plat will ever get a new item? Does she actually need one? Is there something in her playstyle that could be upgraded by that?

I, for one, think that she should have a bit more defensive options. Too bad that bat is superior to pretty much anything else she may have.

//And that Noel General bashing was more of a joke, people. I don't even visit it often enough to make proper judgment.

So, about those balance changes. Do you think that Plat will ever get a new item? Does she actually need one? Is there something in her playstyle that could be upgraded by that?

What other kind of item could she get?

//And that Noel General bashing was more of a joke, people. I don't even visit it often enough to make proper judgment.

That threat on your life was also more of a joke...... probably...

/inconspicuous

I keep saying this, but I legitimately want the drill they had in her concept art. Could semi-function as another reversal as well, maybe not 1f, but 3f head invuln? A multi hitting anti-air that's safe on block, but not whiff, perhaps.

Also really. Upgraded drill would simply own. I've also mentioned a new "super" she could have, a distortion that uses whatever item she has. Would be a lot of work, and would add a ton to her game, as it would technically, effectively add 6 (or 12, depending if the upgraded items functioned differently) new supers. Or 7, if they added the drill. I'd take a giga drill breaker super, jus' sayin.

Ok this thread is way better than the previous thread.

Edit: Cirno add me to the group I am gonna send you an invite in a second.

Everyone forgot? Okay good I'm safe. :3

...on topic YES I'd love having a new item. Having that drill would totally remind me of Catherine's 1C from Arcana. xD

Everyone forgot? Okay good I'm safe. :3

...on topic YES I'd love having a new item. Having that drill would totally remind me of Catherine's 1C from Arcana. xD

I didn't forget you or your chickens.<3

I also heard you do good stick assistance.

I will need you soon.

Who told you? >w>; I'm clearly bad at keeping secrets.

And stay away from my chicken AXIS!

My sources are correct then.<3

You can try to keep me away from the chicken 9-1 in my favor but can you keep me away from your heart and soul?

My sources are correct then.<3

You can try to keep me away from the chicken 9-1 in my favor but can you keep me away from your heart and soul?

I already won her over Axis~

And even then you got LunarSelenia to go through too.

Luna you don't understand how it works.

A man claiming a women is still a man, and a black man will work his way around for that sweat sweat if the girl is cute enough.

Besides Lunar can't stop me...all of their chicken is mine.

Since the gamertag change is at 560msp ATM, I'm thinking of changing to something possibly Platinum

related.

You guys have any suggestions?

I thought TrinityBurst was Plat related.

Just name yourself Mami Circurur.

"Catstall Install"

"Glasfille Bell"

"TrinityBellsprout"

Shit bro, I can't think of anything good... TrinityBurst already sounds like one...

I would personally pick Dramatic Sammy. it's fun to say, and even people who don't play BB would like it