Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dignity

2ustngl.png

----News----

(10/9/11)

I've been feeling pretty sick lately. So don't expect me to work too fast. My health is pretty important, too. >.<

Sorry.

(11/6/11)

Just a heads up. Building season for FRC (robotics) is going to start soon. During that time I'll be pretty busy working on it. Luckily enough it's only six weeks. I'll try to keep y'all informed as to when I'll be completely booked.

Thanks for your understanding!

(12/16/11)

Been pretty busy, but I'm glad to be taking a vacation. So I'll be out for a week. I may or may not be able to get on Dustloop for the time being. Thanks for understanding!

igbtc5.jpg

0. Look at the limit. Look at it~.

1. I get busy sometimes, so I can take anywhere from an hour to a couple of days.

2. Try and be somewhat specific with requests. I don't have the biggest imagination.

3. If you don't specify size, I'll assume 160x64 pixels. So if you want 100x100 or something please mention that.

4. I prefer to stay within BlazBlue, Guilty Gear, and Touhou for requests, but you can ask for other things if you want.

5. I don't have DLC colors for non-DLC characters (Ragna, Jin, etc.) I can make my own ACT files but they might look a little different. Just keep that in mind for requests with DLC palettes.

6. Credit is optional. I don't really care for credit-- as long as you don't go around saying you made it or something.

7. Occasionally, I'll dump some non-request avatars here. You can either just take them or ask for a name to be put on them/ a change done to it.

8. Most of the time I'll send you a notification when it's ready (Private Message). If you don't want me to do this, just mention it or something.

8. Se habla EspaƱol y Pocho.

9. (Not really important but...) If there are no other requests at the moment, feel free to make 2 requests (Non-gif, look at limit for further reference.)

ou9zb9.gif

1. I can make BlazBlue, Guilty Gear, and some Touhou gifs. However, if you have a sprite sheet or something similar, I can make you a gif for something else.

2. If you want a gif, please keep in mind that they do tend to go over 48.8kb, so try and keep it simple.

3. I'm not the best at animating gifs. Try not to give me something TOO complicated. Also, look above for complicated gifs.

4. Hakumen's sprites ALWAYS give me trouble. ALWAYS. So know that I only have so much patience with them. >.<

35amcyt.png

1. If you do have a picture for me to use, it MUST be safe for work. NO exceptions.

2. All I really need for these (if you don't have a picture) is for ya to tell me the character's name (series if not from Touhou, BB, or GG) and some sort of specification. ie 'angry ***' or 'cute ***'.

3. If you want to search for your own picture, and you don't know where, use safebooru.org or zerochan.net. They both have only safe for work pictures.

11runap.png

Self explanatory. I don't want to have 10 on a waiting list. Thats just too stressing. (At this point I'm wondering if I should even keep track of the requests... I always forget to update OP.:sweatdrop: So keep in mind that the numbers may be different... Absentmindedness at its best.)

Limit: (0/1) gifs

(0/3) normal

(Working on / Limit)

I'll only take one gif at a time. But since normal avatars are not as frusterating, I can take on more at a time.

2nv9mic.png

And that should be it. Sounds like a lot, but don't worry. I don't bite.

Oh, they usually come out better when its just a picture. I'm not very patient with gifs. :vbang:

Don't by shy, ok? Pleeaaasseeee don't be shy. I'm not scary at all.

If you aren't satisfied or if you want a change, SAY IT! I'm not psycic. I wish.

Feel free to ask for a WIP screenshot or how its doing. Ask as many times as you want!

For normal avatars, you can ask for the original picture I used. Even if it isn't your avatar. I keep all of them.

Reguarding dumping avatars-- if you have any which you'd like to dump, go for it. I don't mind at all. If you want, you can ask me to link your dump in OP.

You can PM me any questions.

Special thanks to--

Tong - For helping me with requests.

A.X.I.S - For giving me advice on Photoshop.

Circuitous - For also giving me advice and for his awesome sprite rips.

And to anyone else who has helped and / or dumped.

Ok, then, allow me to be your first customer: Gintoki colored Ragna in a Bloodkain stance, zombie-colour (colour scheme 11 in the game) Haku in a Mugen stance, my username in between the two. Bonus points if you can make it animated, but that's just something extra should you want to do it.

Hmmm... I'll take a look at the Blazblue: CS sprite thread, and I'll see if I can find it. I'll pm you if I do. In the mean time, is it possible to manually palette swap it?

I can probably do that, since I only have to loop 2 sprites for Ragna. Let me just finish Hawkman first.

So if you want Ragna's sprite to look somewhat like this:

2u5cbo5.png

Then I'll do the other one. It'll take a while, though. And it won't be easy.

But I can do any other non-DLC color easy, if its fine with you.

Haha. Haku came out all tiny.

28oli.gif

Is it good or do you need anything else?

I couldn't add a backgrounnd because then the file would've been too big. :|

Err... The sprites are a bit too small, I was thinking Ragna to show from his waist up, same with Haku. And make Ragna face the text. And if possible without going over the file size, a black background.

Hi

Could please do one for me with ragna winning pose(the one with the black wing) and my name(Eirei Koori) appearing after the wing? thanks in advance

Hi

Could please do one for me with ragna winning pose(the one with the black wing) and my name(Eirei Koori) appearing after the wing? thanks in advance

Yup. It'll be ready sometime beween later today or tomorrow. (I hope.)

Can I request one with Makoto Astral wining pose please my name ReRe01.

Ok:

1. Any background you'd like?

2. Gif or just a picture? (If picture, then do you want me to add effects? ie. saturation, addition of a certain color etc etc.)

I'll do my best to get it in by tomorrow.

Oh-- Wolf, yours is just about ready. Just some brief cleaning up.

Koori, I have the first few sprites down for yours.

Haha. Haku came out all tiny.

28oli.gif

Is it good or do you need anything else?

I couldn't add a backgrounnd because then the file would've been too big. :|

If you're going to make an avatar request thread, the least you could do is make good avatars. I don't even fully understand why these are so awful. Why do they have white outlines, why are there white bits floating around Ragna, what's with the artifacts, why couldn't you add a background? None of this makes sense.

Also, there's a reason I got rid of the last Avatar Request thread. Be prepared to have way more avatars requested than you're willing or capable of making, and virtually no one to pick up the slack.

U5033.pngjkQuG.png

jbBcG.pngDq2xG.png

h15vT.pngJf9T9.png

VchMX.pngcHqAw.png

Not to trying to thread jack. Just feel like dumping a bunch of freebies here. Anyone who wants feel free to snatch them.

I'm not too fond of avatars that are just pictures cropped

but that's just me because I make avatars and stuff

but I also dislike them because I have to always ask for the full picture for these

so with no further adieu I need to know where can I find the LitchixAra picture and the Kokone left of Relius (and maybe the Mu one too)

please? :kitty:

If you're going to make an avatar request thread, the least you could do is make good avatars. I don't even fully understand why these are so awful. Why do they have white outlines, why are there white bits floating around Ragna, what's with the artifacts, why couldn't you add a background? None of this makes sense.

Also, there's a reason I got rid of the last Avatar Request thread. Be prepared to have way more avatars requested than you're willing or capable of making, and virtually no one to pick up the slack.

Yes, I realise that one came out terrible. That one I rushed quite a bit. The outlines I only briefly cleaned, as with the bits. I didn't really see it untill I actually puy it up. As for the background, the file size was already around 48.1kb. I've already had many issues with files going over the limit. I did mention that I was better at pngs than gifs.

I'll do my best to get them all. I suppose I just wanted to do something for the community. I'll edit my first post to add a limit.

I'm not too fond of avatars that are just pictures cropped

but that's just me because I make avatars and stuff

but I also dislike them because I have to always ask for the full picture for these

so with no further adieu I need to know where can I find the LitchixAra picture and the Kokone left of Relius (and maybe the Mu one too)

please? :kitty:

xD Well actually the reason I didn't do much with them was because they're just freebies. Leave them blank with no usernames or special edits which I can actually do if someone wants me to. (See my avatar, custom colors username etc.) So I know what you mean. I just didn't wanna make them all special or fancy or anything because yeah...they're just freebies. xD

And sure. I'll get them and edit this post with links.

Edit: Here we go.

Litchi: http://i.imgur.com/UvTHR.jpg

Kokonoe: http://i.imgur.com/sqghG.jpg

Mu: http://i.imgur.com/pu0cn.jpg

xD Well actually the reason I didn't do much with them was because they're just freebies. Leave them blank with no usernames or special edits which I can actually do if someone wants me to. (See my avatar, custom colors username etc.) So I know what you mean. I just didn't wanna make them all special or fancy or anything because yeah...they're just freebies. xD

And sure. I'll get them and edit this post with links.

Edit: Here we go.

Litchi: http://i.imgur.com/UvTHR.jpg

Kokonoe: http://i.imgur.com/sqghG.jpg

Mu: http://i.imgur.com/pu0cn.jpg

thanks! :D