Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dignity

Remilia:

16lfton.png

Terra:

28ldycm.png

Sorry I didn't do so good on Terra's. I usually make them to fit the character's personality... But I don't know her so... I did my best!

Are they good, though?

These... these are all pretty awful. So I'm gonna try and give you some advice.

i1ne9.gif - I can tell you animated this one after shrinking the sprites, because Slayer jitters like half of a pixel each loop. Line the sprites up, then shrink them together. It's the only way you'll get smooth animation. Also, this background is just... never use gradients for a background. Just don't do this. The text is unimaginative, and the font choice is completely random.

Regarding everything in this post - for the most part the fonts don't suit the image, and the effects you've applied to them either don't fit the text, or make it blend too hard into the background, making the text largely unreadable. The three at the top are the closest to being good.

Hexanoid's current avatar is fine, except for the gradient on the text (bevel/emboss?). Get rid of that and it'd probably look better.

These... these are all pretty awful. So I'm gonna try and give you some advice.

i1ne9.gif - I can tell you animated this one after shrinking the sprites, because Slayer jitters like half of a pixel each loop. Line the sprites up, then shrink them together. It's the only way you'll get smooth animation. Also, this background is just... never use gradients for a background. Just don't do this. The text is unimaginative, and the font choice is completely random.

Regarding everything in this post - for the most part the fonts don't suit the image, and the effects you've applied to them either don't fit the text, or make it blend too hard into the background, making the text largely unreadable. The three at the top are the closest to being good.

Hexanoid's current avatar is fine, except for the gradient on the text (bevel/emboss?). Get rid of that and it'd probably look better.

Thanks for the advice, Circ.

I'm still not an expert, and each avatar I make helps me learn more and more. Advice is better, though, so once again, thanks.

They may not be the best, but I do take my time and work hard with each one.

I still have to remake the Slayer one, so I'll do the lining up and then shrinking for that one. I'll also get a background for it. I've also been doing some research on good font options, so I'm still improving on that. If someone isn't satisfied with the avatar's font, they can always ask me to change it. I never close the photoshop file untill they approve for a reason.

I noticed that issue for the avatars, but as I said, you can always ask for me to change it. The text is just a sample which can be changed in a moment.

I didn't make Hexanoid's current avatar... But I'll keep that in mind.

Tong--

They are pretty dark, but that is just my style. I'll make them a bit more lighter, then.

Yeah i was thinking having it related to bang in any way would be cool. If you can think something up with my name in it with bang in there that would be awesome.

ummm. him doing Ashura would be cool. like the first part where he initially hits the opponent with the fire then have my name in there somewhere. the background doesnt really matter to me as long as it fits with the rest. Take your time i got all year lol.

ummm. him doing Ashura would be cool. like the first part where he initially hits the opponent with the fire then have my name in there somewhere. the background doesnt really matter to me as long as it fits with the rest. Take your time i got all year lol.

Oh, would you mind me doing his Fatal Erruption instead? I got this pretty cool idea for it.

I don't think you should change your style up unless someone specifically asks you for an avatar with a lighter theme, but that's just my opinion.

Also, I know I already claimed one, but can I take this one too?

Yeah, I suppose.

And yes, all yours. Let me just finish DLM's, then I'll get yours.

Edit: DLM... Did you get my PMs?

ITS ME AGAIN

I'm keeping this Bridget one. It's my favourite one out of any Avatar I've had made, But when you're bored, and only when you want Can you make me an avatar (Pretty much the same style, But include

"Akane Inukawa" - From Arcana Heart?

Orange / Yellow Pallette?

Thanks again, Doesn't matter if it takes days / Weeks. Still rocking bridget.

Hiya,

Thanks Dignity for the Noel Vemillion avatar and all the others!

This is actually my first post and since I don't know half of what BlazBues about I figured I'd make it at a place I understand.

Hiya,

Thanks Dignity for the Noel Vemillion avatar and all the others!

This is actually my first post and since I don't know half of what BlazBues about I figured I'd make it at a place I understand.

Yeah, I was thinking of makeing something better later, since I made that in about two seconds. Couldn't really find any good Noel to use...

You gotta get that game.

Can I make a request of a new avatar consisting of litchi standing still and her breasts going up and down (like how it does if she is in neutral and is not doing anything) with spinning matenbo and having "haters gonna hate" flash in yellow letters?

Can I make a request of a new avatar consisting of litchi standing still and her breasts going up and down (like how it does if she is in neutral and is not doing anything) with spinning matenbo and having "haters gonna hate" flash in yellow letters?

Sure! I'l.l start working on it in about 10 minutes.

I made freebees.

Take em, use em, don't use em, die alone and wish you can use em but someone took em.

r3hpv.jpg

yZ2AR.jpg

4G12c.jpg

uO1Wp.jpg

I might get back into making these again, to kill some time and to learn a few more thing with the Shop. By the way, SolarMisae, do you have a link to the original ReliusxIgnis image?

I might get back into making these again, to kill some time and to learn a few more thing with the Shop. By the way, SolarMisae, do you have a link to the original ReliusxIgnis image?

You mean this one?

Yup, that one, thanks. I'll make that into a nice avatar for myself once I get to try Relius out lol. Now that avatar that you're sporting is a lot better, the red outline surrounding your text is a bit too thick for my taste but other than that, that's a nice avatar.