Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dignity

Yea

dhQ0XsE.gif

I'm not good at making banners so tell me how it is:

http://imageshack.com/a/img834/6091/466e.png

Damn thats godlike, thanks again Tong :)

And other than the size the banner version looks amazing too, I think Facebook Banner size is 851 x 315, it looked a little small on facebook itself, I think it compresses it slightly when the banner is uploaded

might just be me though, thanks again :)

I might be able to get a better Chibi Platinum picture soon, so please be (even more lol) patient.

I don't mind rocking the trollface a little while longer, patience is a virtue I'm full of lol.

I'd like an avitar of Hazama's story sprite in it's "Defeated pose" looking upset, with these captions:

"Everytime I hear Six Heroes play, I get fucked up by Unit Cookie Dough and Wolf Mix-ups. I hate my life."

Separate them in whatever way is easy for you.

What would the chances be of me being able to request an AV gif of Valkenhayn pummelling Kokonoe in an infinitely repeating wolf 5C loop? That would be pretty great.

What would the chances be of me being able to request an AV gif of Valkenhayn pummelling Kokonoe in an infinitely repeating wolf 5C loop? That would be pretty great.

Zero, because there are no CP sprites yet.

What a shame. How about a side by side AV of Valk in his Rachel color palette (color 14) next to Millia Rage in her Slash P outfit with both of them in their win pose (Valk looking at his watch, Millia turning her back to the screen) http://www.norematch.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/millia_slash_p.gif ? Hopefully that can be done with just some recolouring?

When CP Sprites are available can i get Terumi in his Red and Black colors (Color 2) Endlessly stomping Ragna and over Ragna's head in red letters it says "You", i'm new to Dustloop and this was the first forum that caught my attention.

Can I request an avatar of Platinum with her 11th color? If not I will settle for her default color scheme, also it doesn't have to be anything fancy. Thanks in advance.

Can I request an avatar of Platinum with her 11th color? If not I will settle for her default color scheme, also it doesn't have to be anything fancy. Thanks in advance.

How's this?

yIrLx9J.png