Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hecatom

Yatagarasu

I didn't really pay attention to the sword girls. Honestly, there are always differences between clones but in the end, they are clones which bothers me :/..
Because nobody wants to sprite a zillion sprites for one new character. Every sprite-based 2D game has this and it's a game made by 3 people give them a break.

タメ "means" charge in this case

do it like if you would do a sonic boom or a flash kick with guile

Love to watch films about FTG but it's embarrassing that I don't have many experience to play them by myself

So I did succeed in doing the skills although the success ratio is quite low.. lol

It's pretty hard about how long I should hold the first button and the character keeps moving backward make it even harder to get the right timing....

Looks like I have to practice many times before I can use her better

Anyway, thank you for your kindness

It really helps a lot!

Love to watch films about FTG but it's embarrassing that I don't have many experience to play them by myself

So I did succeed in doing the skills although the success ratio is quite low.. lol

It's pretty hard about how long I should hold the first button and the character keeps moving backward make it even harder to get the right timing....

Looks like I have to practice many times before I can use her better

Anyway, thank you for your kindness

It really helps a lot!

if you dont want your character to walk backward when charging hold down and back together so ou can charge while crouching.

if you dont want your character to walk backward when charging hold down and back together so ou can charge while crouching.

Also with charge moves you can whiff a normal with a lot of recovery and hold back during that move.

I iwent on the website, it says new item in download section, I go there and there isnt anything new... I was looking to the network patch... may have to check later or tomorrow

Well, I checked when I woke up, and it was there. Updated and everything.

Haven't tested it out though, since I have no one to test it with, lol

I will ask you where did you downloaded it from because in the download section of the website I can only see Ver.2011/09/26 wich is the 2nd update

edit:nevermind, I dont know why but when using IE I cannot see any new download but using firefox is fine.

because i have to post words

Yatagarasu new patch has been released.

Changes:

Arcade: bunch of dialoges and boss (you will be disappointed).

Old Juzu's Arena is back with new BGM (with lirycs).

New win poses.

Gameplay: dashes are faster now.

Gameplay: 2~9 arcs lower overall.

Gameplay: Now "parry counter" states have their own effects and can occur in midair too.

Kou's & Krow's 6HK xx special now harder to do (or I don't played this game for too long).

Hanzo's 236236K superjump cancel now can be done on hit and recovery (or I don't played this game for too long).

Hanzo's 214K superjump cancel is the same and 214KK superjump cancel is still hard to do right.

Hina's 46P hitbox is lower (in the corner: 2HP,1HK~6P don't work now).

Shimo's 236PP>HK is same as 236P>HK but super and jump cancelable. More utility harder to do tk 214P after 236PP>HK.

Chadhas's 5HP now has ground bounce effect if opponent was in midair. Opponent can be juggled 3 times after that.

Chadhas's 623PP now have knockdown on second hit and 5HP can be linked after it.

Let's all contact Nicalis to get US 3S commentators in the game to replace Kokujin, Tokido, and KSK. I've personally started an online campaign to get Dr. Sub Zero in talking to everyone involved in any way. Feel free to talk to whoever to get your favorite commentators in, but I think the game needs John Dangerous.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DACw0z3b_uM

Who want's to help?

This news was kinda cool...until the platform was announced :<

Welp guess I'll just keep playing the PC version :<

Nicalis seems to be open to a PC/Steam port on their Twitter. Let them know you want to see it on something other than 3DS and maybe we'll get it! I'm sure if they get enough feedback to put it on another platform they'll consider it.

Is there any way to still purchase this game, or is finding a download the only way to play? I would like to purchase to support the development and i know there is going to be a 3ds eshop which i definitely will purchase as well but i still dont mind buying it for pc to support (especially since i get to use my stick to play and not handheld controlls). I've tried the stores the website of the game lists but either they are out of stock, don't do international shipping or the March Hare of Akihabara doesn't let me continue to choose payment method for some reason. I would post in the SRK thread about this but i can't seem to even register an account for the website at the moment. Hopefully i'm not too late about this. Wish I had found out about this game soo much sooner.