Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chaoschao222

[CSE] Noel Final Changes

the current form of Haida is impossible to remove without either: -

A.) giving 22B repeat proration.

B.) changing the 22B hitbox.

C.) making 22B techable on air hit.

D.) making 22B's recovery time longer.

Any of these options means that 22B will never be used in any combo outside of 3C 22BBBBBC. I doubt they're going to do that.

the current form of Haida is impossible to remove without either: -

A.) giving 22B repeat proration.

B.) changing the 22B hitbox.

C.) making 22B techable on air hit.

D.) making 22B's recovery time longer.

Any of these options means that 22B will never be used in any combo outside of 3C 22BBBBBC. I doubt they're going to do that.

Well they have tried to remove the haida loop before, and you just listed four ways they could do it, never say never when it comes to this retarded ass company.

If they really wanted to remove loops completely they would just have to remove Tao from the game entirely.

Besides if they do any of those things above they might as well just change that back to CS1 version as well. It seems just like a character/driver rollback lol.

You are right Luna about never say never. Tager is still the worst character after all.

So apparently 22BBBBBBB, is now 22B(hold), you can do more damage off of Revolver Blast (plus an extra jump if you RC it), and you can special move cancel off of Chain Revolver starters? If that's true, me like.

So apparently 22BBBBBBB, is now 22B(hold), you can do more damage off of Revolver Blast (plus an extra jump if you RC it), and you can special move cancel off of Chain Revolver starters? If that's true, me like.

It's pretty meh so far, just stuff that is only making her previous nerfs a tad more tolerable, still no word on something that will actually make us want to do anything other than 2D/5D all day.

Well, I'm sure she'll still be more fun and less "just business" than Jin seems to be whenever I tried to play him. And we'll probably still have a lot more combos than say, Hazama. I'm HOPING the scenario here is the new version comes out, people flip and think she's B-tier, then a bunch of tricks come out and it's revealed Noel's really just A tier, so that she's still quite good, just not quite the character we remember. If I had to guess, I'd imagine some medium between CT and CS2. I don't mention CS1 because well...that just felt mean to have her like that, lol.

But, you're pretty good with figuring stuff out. Is there anything with the changes you know of so far, that makes you think "this sounds like it might work and be practical now"?

Well, I'm sure she'll still be more fun and less "just business" than Jin seems to be whenever I tried to play him. And we'll probably still have a lot more combos than say, Hazama. I'm HOPING the scenario here is the new version comes out, people flip and think she's B-tier, then a bunch of tricks come out and it's revealed Noel's really just A tier, so that she's still quite good, just not quite the character we remember. If I had to guess, I'd imagine some medium between CT and CS2. I don't mention CS1 because well...that just felt mean to have her like that, lol.

But, you're pretty good with figuring stuff out. Is there anything with the changes you know of so far, that makes you think "this sounds like it might work and be practical now"?

So far it's really just combo speculation, she has lost all of the things I did for Oki in CS2, so I'll have to actually fiddle around with her to actually figure stuff out to put us at advantage after a combo.

Thanks. A lot of the technical stuff I learned about and some combos I wouldn't have thought of were through you and Hexanoid anyway, so it's appreciated. I doubt I'm going to be the first to hear about much or whatnot, but if I do hear about some changes, I'll let you know for sure.

Outside having 100 Heat and being able to RB>RC>Thor for a finisher, what good is being able to "jump cancel" Revolver Blast? Is this a troll move?

Well RB > RC > Jump again > j.D would connect, but due to j.D's nerf it would be pointless to do this.

Well unless you did that right at near ground level (thus being pointless) then would you not be too high to land and follow up the j.D? Probably what you were already talking about. Carry on.

Well unless you did that right at near ground level (thus being pointless) then would you not be too high to land and follow up the j.D? Probably what you were already talking about. Carry on.

Well if you were that close to the ground the extra jump would be un needed, as well as the fact that if you were that close to the ground and were able to jump, why did you use RB to begin with?

RB > RC > j.A > dj.Airthrow setups could be a possibility with the extra jump thing. Of course it assumes that your opponent airtechs during the j.A and is a pointless waste of 50 heat if they don't, but yeah.. :v:

RB > RC > j.A > dj.Airthrow setups could be a possibility with the extra jump thing. Of course it assumes that your opponent airtechs during the j.A and is a pointless waste of 50 heat if they don't, but yeah.. :v:

TECHNIQUE!

Longer start up for optic barrel?

Now there's nothing to fear in this match up!

Ahahahahhahahaha!

As if there was before.

I'd hope so. I mean, if the only main difference to that corner combo turns out to be "no double Fenrir ender, so you can only do 1" then that's fine for me.