Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KayEff

[CS2] Ragna Tutorial Video

I just want to point out, KayEff, Gauntlet Hades is only 20 frames (the grounded version). Still slow, but not as slow as his 6B overhead. I'm just being nitpicky, your information still stands.

Yeah, I think there would be other people who'd be just as confused as I was with the fact that it only hits crouching on the 24 frame.

I can't start it until this Monday, since I'm out of the state at the moment. I promise it won't take long though.

Oh, dont tell the beginners to do Challenge combos, some of them are unnecessarily "hard" and there are much easier and better versions.

And oh, slowdowns during difficult combos sections to explain in greater detail how the stuff works... This will help a great deal imo

Has there been any progress on this?

I managed to get my hands on a Dazzle, so I would like to start recording if no one's done anything yet.

Has there been any progress on this?

I managed to get my hands on a Dazzle, so I would like to start recording if no one's done anything yet.

Still also willing to help, Lumin. Also, bump for awareness purposes.

I have a stupid amount of free time and I don't know how well the development of the video is going right now. Have my own recording equipment and everything, I'm glad this idea is being implemented as I have talked to WindmillNazi before about the usage of Ragna. Ragna is a great character but poorly used by many players net play and throughout the world as well, the videos even turn out to be quite embarrassing to review (Yes, I'm calling out America on this).

The downfall to this project even though I don't like to be pessimistic, this helpful video is very late to the party. I'm sure many are strongly anticipating the next installment and basically fooling around right now. We can get this one out and we can take the initiative to get the CSE out within a month period or less. I still don't like how people can claim Ragna as a derp character and were here to prove them wrong, Ragna requires intellect to take out all foes.

it's not like ragna's going to change all that much from CS2 to CSX, in all honesty.

Annoying how true this statement ended up being. Lets go ahead and sit down for another year (or more) before any signs of a BB3.

Everything you mentioned in the video is very true about Ragna. I'm actually looking towards the completion of this video as you can possibly reveal a gimmick or two I may not know about. Inputting the dash after the first hit of 5d/6c or jump cancelling after 6a, 3c, 6c and once in a while 5c to keep the momentum up. I'll share my own useful tricks and gimmicks if necessary but more of a tutorial instead of the broad aspect of the character.

A "widescreen" aspect with black bars would fix the hard to read feeling. Some pauses too.

And wtf @weak character and work harder, are we doing Tager's tutorial vid? Seriously... let's stop underratnig our beloved character, we sound like a depressive bunch.

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut the video is true.

Hard to master a weakness? Depend on your pov,because every character is.

It's looking good so far, but I agree on the text being hard to read. I think a thicker black outline on the text might fix that. Or maybe show text on a full black screen instead of over top of gameplay. It's mostly hard to read the parts where you list strength and weaknesses.