Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Teyah

Eddie vs. I-No

Eddie's 2S can deal with many of I-No's ground moves, and as a bonus, catches I-No during the startup of her dash. Also, 6P pretty much destroys all of I-No's air attacks... just watch out for dash, drop down 2S, etc.

I actually haven't played against an I-No in AC yet, so I'm pretty limited as far as my own experience goes (the only I-No I've ever played is 9TNine, which was back in Slash). Hopefully this will change after this coming weekend, where one of our guys has apparently gotten himself to a decent level with her. So yeah, I'll throw up a writeup of this matchup within a week or so.

this match is a pain in the ass for eddie

Why? If you knock her down in the corner w/ >25%tension you win.

She can't zone you w/ projectiles b/c you can reflect them all. Her rushdown can be problematic, but eddie has problems when he's rushed anyways by almost any character. 6P beats any of her jumping moves. If you know the slash matchup, it's almost just like that, except in eddie's favor, and you don't lose 80% for a wrong guess.

a good I-no player actually wants eddie to reflect her projectiles. 1) she can control the trajectory it gets reflected in onto the ground and dash right over it basically giving her a free dash in and 2) the frc point on it makes his reflect useless if she cancels it. If you anticipate this try to bait a note from long distance and use 6P to catch her long dash after the note. this wont work unless she doesnt frc it or your not full screen away.

Ok...I played against an amazing Ino today...my eddie proceeded to get raped...aerial control, throwing projectiles left and right, as well as the rushdown okizeme, my eddie couldn't handle. Any tips??

anti air that bitch 6p/5p her resets 6p her j.hs use your 2k when she is at her 5k range don't jump at her when she is in the air 2hs when she is above 6p/5p s eddie summon/s eddie attack while she is in the air drunkard shade frc her notes give her unblockables and combos that have a lot of dizzy modifier. you win

anti air that bitch

6p/5p her resets

6p her j.hs

use your 2k when she is at her 5k range

don't jump at her when she is in the air

2hs when she is above 6p/5p

s eddie summon/s eddie attack while she is in the air

drunkard shade frc her notes

give her unblockables and combos that have a lot of dizzy modifier. you win

Thanks for the tips, I'll defo use that in my next match.