Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RagnaXBL

Dead or Alive 5

Femgu?

I don't like it, but if she plays exactly like Tengu I'll learn to deal with it.

Her flying around and doing that swooping throw where he looked like he was humping you to death? Might work actually.

Anybody translate? I really can't tell what this is suppose to be. I'm guessing the Tengu mask is just another costume.

No, her name is literally female tengu.

nyotengu01buzbg.gif

edit

@Xechs

Use 

[media=WBZGzmVNrZs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBZGzmVNrZs[/media]
to embed the video

Clearly Tecoei was using all the willpower they could muster to avoid calling her Tenga

for those of you who know why this is funny, pat yourself on the back

She and Phase 4 are coming to consoles later this month, if they're separate downloads not sure I'll buy Tenga

I'm not even mad about R63'ing a character for no reason and then making her overly [and unnecessarily sultry. These are things I just EXPECT from Japan now

and that's sad

I actually think Nyotengu looks really cool and I'm definitely buying her. Her flight antics and Mishima-style spin kicks make her seem like a Tekken character who invaded DOA. They should have kept the mask on her all the time, though.

But come on guys, she's not another clone character.

I actually think Nyotengu looks really cool and I'm definitely buying her. Her flight antics and Mishima-style spin kicks make her seem like a Tekken character who invaded DOA. They should have kept the mask on her all the time, though.

But come on guys, she's not another clone character.

Yeah, but she has male tengu's moves with some new ones of her own. So, I guess half/half on the new char...

Same as Rachel, I'd imagine, in terms of originality.

Not gonna lie, Fem Tengu does look cool. I just feel like they just made her Female to milk out the sex in DOA, which they totally did especially with some of her animations there.

I didn't really like Tengu anyway.

I can only hope that there will be another cool kicking character even though Rig already filled that sopt.

Looks like she's just like Tengu, but faster on some moves.

Thinking about it a little more, they probably made Tengu female to find ways to make her juggle better. Giving her a human body for example.

I'm hoping she's still gonna be at least a super heavyweight.

I'm hoping she's still gonna be at least a super heavyweight.

She'll probably be a Tina/Rachel weight. I don't really follow the weight class system.

Apa is a lot of fun so far, might be too advance for me, but I'm going to start working really hard on her and this game again~

#giveapamorehoodiecostumesdammit

Phase 4 is basically Hard Mode Kasumi. She has some teleport stances which require precise timing/just frame inputs to go into. They're kinda like FRCs.

So is Phase 4 as broken as she looks? And is she even fun to play? I wanna know before I spend $6.00 for her.

Too early to say [especially since the patch altered her from arcade] but she wasn't exactly dominating in the arcades, what exactly looked broken? o.o

I think she is a blast to play, but that depends on how much you like Kasumi, since she is an EX version of her. If you like execution barriers, she might be your jam. Honestly I wanted her for the teleports and cloaks :x

Also, Tecoei has done so much right with how they've handled DoA5 by way of community that I don't feel any remorse buying the extra characters [had no intention of play Marie and hate Tenga, but I have bought and will buy both of them]