Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Solex

[CSE] Relius Clover General Discussion "Family Man Extraordinaire"

Main_Header_GeneralDiscussion.png

please keep it clean and dont act like slobbering fanboys/girls.

Lets all act like mature, grown family men! :eng101:

-Kurushii

Rules:

• Act mature. Casual talk is welcome but no immature posts. Follow forum rules.
  • Respect other players. If someone labels something wrong don't be rude and insult. Nicely state the correction needed.
  • No image attachments. Use a image host like imageshack if you need to post a image.

I look forward to working with you guys to fail at Relius, America style!

It won't be easy being such a family man

Sooooo... What does everyone think about his astral?

Welcome to the rape dungeon.

Sex museum

That sums it up.

Welcome to the rape dungeon.

Sex museum

...........i thought he was just gonna turn them into a robot or something...that is just dirty but now that i look at it again i see ur point

and now i can't unsee it :I:

does anyone else get reminded of Gendo Ikari from evangelion when they think of relius

you know

a complete asshole to his kid

turned his wife into a robot

bat shit crazy

does anyone else get reminded of Gendo Ikari from evangelion when they think of what he's done

I never thought of it that way...I thought He was just Godot's biggest fan

phoenix wright godot? lol ya actually i think i saw a picture of relius in a courtroom with a cup of coffee somewhere b4

on a side note im super excited for relius controlling the vertical space with his retarded looking jumpins with ignis support rush type attacks and his multitude of possibly gdlk AA's

phoenix wright godot? lol ya actually i think i saw a picture of relius in a courtroom with a cup of coffee somewhere b4

on a side note im super excited for relius controlling the vertical space with his retarded looking jumpins with ignis support rush type attacks and his multitude of possibly gdlk AA's

Nigga you excited for the wrong thing....

You jus mad he cuz has no actual dive kick.

that's right i'm effing mad that he isn't more broke than his character design in theory makes him.

dive kick??? man we aint playin street fighter this aint Yun general

dive kicks would be retarded in bb anyways

Dive kicks have been retarded in every fighting game since the beginning of time. But I think dive kicks in BB would be hype and would fit quite well given the system mechanics in BB.

Dive kicks have been retarded in every fighting game since the beginning of time.

now thats a great quote lol

i never thought of him having one but its w/e since he is already prolly gonna have a rising overhead j.c and maybe j.b and he can have ignis cover his ass while he is coming down

that's right i'm effing mad that he isn't more broke than his character design in theory makes him.

what do u mean by this