Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

C0R

[CS2] µ12 General Discussion - Alt230

Alt 230 is:

!µ!µ!µ!µ!µ!µ!

I'm at a tournament this weekend in Toronto, went 3-2 (36 entrants) in singles. I kept dropping dash2B and getting 6B in my corner combos because I haven't been playing this game too much recently... w/e wish me luck in teams tomorrow.

General articles about BB or more specifically about Mu? If you're looking for ideas... how/when/why to use meter effectively, how to learn and improve (like what to look for) when watching match videos, how to prepare for a tournament, how to use steins effectively (placement, cancelling), how to hitconfirm, how and when to use option selects... Maybe you could do interviews, especially if it's going to be a weekly thing, like either discussing a matchup with a good player of the other character, or interviewing other Mu players with questions such as what's their general gameplan, what setups they prefer and why, how do they train, general advice they have for people learning the character, etc. (maybe starting with yourself to show an example)

It's up to you though, write about something you know well and it should be helpful and interesting.

More in general, but great ideas.

It's coffee stains and ink paints :( my keys are covered in translucent paints and inks because I paint over my Desk. (Not the actual monitor herpderp) So it's impossible :(

Might go hipster and get that trackpad. Or make my own Mu themed keyboard from the base of this keyboard ;o

It's coffee stains and ink paints :( my keys are covered in translucent paints and inks because I paint over my Desk. (Not the actual monitor herpderp) So it's impossible :(

Might go hipster and get that trackpad. Or make my own Mu themed keyboard from the base of this keyboard ;o

Awe. That sucks. I just cleaned mines after I said that and it feels kinda awesome to have it all nice and white again. =w=;

But yeah, Mu themed keyboard sounds bamf.

YukiBlue, you're feeling blue? :(
I really want to go in Blazblue, But I have this essay to do :( And you're all distracting me!

Also. Since you brought up my name.

My Japanese friend came up from London for 2 weeks around 3 Years ago and it was scorching hot so I got her a blue ice pop and she said something lie "blahblahblah - Aoi Yuki - I heard those 2 words in the sentence.i (Yuki meant snow but w/e I was lost in translation)" Then said "It's blue ice!" Then I found out what I meant and made some badly translated handle name for Dustloop + Steam.

Anyone beat that story?

Me and Lunar came up with our names based on the fact that our real names actually translate into Solar/Lunar terms. My real name means sun, and hers is the moon goddess.

Sun and Moon, Solar and Lunar.

Lumin is latin for radiance, and abyss is well....abyss

It's contradictory

So I was like "Awesome" and stuck with it ever since.

You can't beat that story.

Crying void sounds like Haku lol, but originally I've just come up with a dark, but not a tried nickname, while I was deeply hyped on metal bands. This one is doubtlessly inspired by the lyrics of Finnish MDM band Norther.

Yuki, I'm sooooo envious of people having Japanese friends... moreover, GIRLS. You're lucky :) BTW, English girls are cute too :)

Messiah, I thought you were cute. Now, having heard your story, I think you are the cutest! Never could have imagined, your Tsubaki friend was a girl :) How come she's hype on BlazBlue?

Lunar? Cause she's been playing with me since CT. :3 She basically fell in love with Tsu's backstory and playstyle and started playing and practicing way more, and we ended up helping in creating a scene large enough to have a doubles tourney.

And as far as cute goes, I dunno about that...I am rather tiny though. xD

Tsubaki's story is truly bittersweet and awesome. Love her dialogue with Haku in story mode!

You fulfill all the cons with cute avatars etc. xD

I'm super fckin' kawaii bitches. Get at me. >3 I'm a noisy little 94lb filipino girl with a taste for LAZAHS and salty tears.

Also, I like cute avis. ;w; I'm almost OCD about always making them pretty/cute.

Daschan'ri veCor'iel teve morei.

I am reasonable hype to be renting a U-haul today, I'll be moving in with Spark and a few other of PNW's finest.

Why does Mu have a lot of pretty palettes :v:

I still have issues over what colors to choose for her lololol

I am reasonable hype to be renting a U-haul today, I'll be moving in with Spark and a few other of PNW's finest.

This sounds like ultimate hype.

Misae, now don't tell me YOU are a girl too O_O

Also, C0R was also very cute with the avatar that seductively winked me a while ago. I was about to eat my monitor hehe :3

Aile, take one with blue body, orange hair, pink armor to feel like the apocalyptic mistress of the night, dark mother divine. Blue hair + black armor for Black Rock Shooter likers. White armor + black hair + blue stripes - also fucking dark as her horns stand out the most this way. Parrot coloring for Solar fans :v: (I use it from time to time).

Misae, now don't tell me YOU are a girl too O_O

Also, C0R was also very cute with the avatar that seductively winked me a while ago. I was about to eat my monitor hehe :3

Aile, take one with blue body, orange hair, pink armor to feel like the apocalyptic mistress of the night, dark mother divine. Blue hair + black armor for Black Rock Shooter likers. White armor + black hair + blue stripes - also fucking dark as her horns stand out the most this way. Parrot coloring for Solar fans :v: (I use it from time to time).

By blue body, you mean the same palette color I use for Makoto. Lol no please. I would have picked it if not for the orange hair tbh 8V

...she has a BRS-ish palette? o Ao

I do use the white armor/black hair/blue stripes, but only if there's no DLC around.

If There's dlc, I'm only torn towards like, three palettes, the red/gold palette (because Cornelia <3 ) , the Blue hair/gold palette (occasionally use) ,annnd the green dlc palette .

....actually I like 1/2 of Mu's palettes it's just so hard to pick ;w;

mmm......I think I have to switch color palettes now. faggots. :x

Gotta love them sausage fests. :x Well....have fun with your training!