Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

H-F Blade

Hinokakera

3D doujin fighting game. Official website: http://r-region.net/

I know this game isn't really all that new but I saw some videos of it and decided to try it out. Kinda interesting though the animations look very stiff. I wanted to ask if anyone has system information and movelists because training mode doesn't have the latter. :\ I believe there's a version 3.00 but the one I'm playing right now is 2.02

Don't got much to say. This game is pretty old. Got be a couple of years by now, I think. I remember trying it when it first came out and wasn't impressed much by it. The newest version looks more appealing to me though. For the movelist, read the game guide in the directory of the folder. Should be in there.

Version 3 was mainly available in c73 but I dunno whether it's commercially available yet since I don't really catch up to it till there are more characters.

Yeah it's available w/ netplay; I like the few new features this version has although there's only 3 new characters. As for the move list, if you want the English translation for them (as well as the main move list), feel free 2 ask

Can anyone help me with netplay..

I need instruction or an FAQ in english.

1.Right-click on "netvs.exe", go to "Properties" and enable Win2000 compatibility mode.

2.Launch "netvs.exe" and, if you're hosting, set your name, target framerate, IP and an port number (it should be open). Give the IP and port info to the person you're playing with. Afterwards, press "Wait" until the client connects, then - "start game".

3.If you're the client, then enter host's IP and port number and press "connect".

ps.for both server and client the game will use 1st player controls.

latest is ver.3.01 but is going to be over soon, b/c testing version4.0 is out only get to use 1 character tho, so expect it to be done in a serveral months

Yes, it will run on Vista. Working on getting Network Play running, feeling cocky with how much I've practiced with Kakeru.

@K2: Oh, no, it will take quite some time for full v4 to come out - Akaishi absolutely loves this "my pace" thingy and does things painfully slow. I wouldn't expect the game until the next year's summer Comiket, but that's wishful thinnking.

Also, you have apparently missed the second test version with 3 characters, which is up on the official site. Not to mention the third, commercial, demo with 4 traditional fighters (Raven, Silvis, Kasumi and Celes), also promised to go public at some point.

I have the changes listed in the guide, for those who's interested.

@Kanebou: Kakeru FTW.

Public version of the Comiket demo (vt4.00-03a) has been uploaded to the official site.

If the download is going too slow or you don't care about the site in general, here's a mirror:

http://www.mediafire.com/?mj1iiquh3mi

Kasumi, three variants of one stage, blah-blah-blah.

The grand change of 03a - a Round Timer. For the first time in 6+ years. Donjons are crazy lately.