Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zeron_X25

[CS2] Hazama Super Tutorial

MAANNN. You guys don't have any corner combos yet, optimal meter gain combos, command grab combos, lower prorate starters etc. etc. So what do you guys consider important to add to the tutorial, then I'll add stuff to the combo section.

I'm not sure if low prorate starters are needed that much right now but yeah. The corner combos are lacking. I tried to put the optimal combo in there and didn't do command grab combos yet.

For the midscreen meter CH combos, is the CH 5C xx 214DA cancel for an air counter hit or will it work on the ground and is just a tight cancel? I can't seem to duplicate it on the ground.

For the midscreen meter CH combos, is the CH 5C xx 214DA cancel for an air counter hit or will it work on the ground and is just a tight cancel? I can't seem to duplicate it on the ground.

Can you write it down for me? I'm not sure which one you're talking about.

Nevermind I got it. It's the CH 5C to Zaniega level 1 combos in the Midscreen Meterless CH combos. You should make note that it only works with 1 hit of 5C and not 2.

That'd be wonderful. Yash said his friend could do it but I guess you could do it instead?

Will you be doing the editing though? Because Yash said he'd do it.

FFFFFFFFFFF... I need Axis to photoshop some stuff for me. I need to finish Hazama's drives like... right now.

FFFFFFFFFFF... I need Axis to photoshop some stuff for me. I need to finish Hazama's drives like... right now.

What do ya need?

i can edit, but if you want to, say, combine footage or editing projects then we'd have to use the same program

i use vegas pro 10, gets the job done quite well

i can edit, but if you want to, say, combine footage or editing projects then we'd have to use the same program

i use vegas pro 10, gets the job done quite well

I use vegas pro 7, but i don't have anything really done yet for the vid anyhow seeing i was never able to get any footage so there's nothing really to combine. I just made a few elements for the project in photoshop.

I use vegas pro 7, but i don't have anything really done yet for the vid anyhow seeing i was never able to get any footage so there's nothing really to combine. I just made a few elements for the project in photoshop.

Make a female Hazama avatar for me?

Make a female Hazama avatar for me?

sure. any particular pic/colors/misc. thing you want in it?

gimme a list of what to record and i'll try and fit whatever i can into the weekend schedule

For now, Normals and specials for sure. I guess you could record some of the combos section as well, but I dunno seeing that is still changing.

For now, Normals and specials for sure. I guess you could record some of the combos section as well, but I dunno seeing that is still changing.

Combos can wait for now. Normals and specials are the most important things. I tried to state everything that should be shown in the video in the description of the moves themselves so you don't need to worry about finding out what to show in the video.

sure. any particular pic/colors/misc. thing you want in it?

I want Hazama's second to last palette, my default Haz palette. Other than that... no. Big tits I guess.

i'll probably paraphrase all of the descriptions for the normals/specials just so that i can fit it all into the video

i'll do my best to preserve everything, but there's no guarantee that absolutely everything will stay

i'll probably paraphrase all of the descriptions for the normals/specials just so that i can fit it all into the video

i'll do my best to preserve everything, but there's no guarantee that absolutely everything will stay

Of course. That's understood. I did want to use these for the dustloop guide too and not just video so paraphrasing it is what you should be doing.

since it seems your doin editing now I'll just drop these off here in case you wanna use em

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc13/yashanyu1/Logovideoversion.png

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc13/yashanyu1/textbox.png

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc13/yashanyu1/textboxsmaller.png

Edit: oh wait are we splitting the editing or are you going to do it all? I don't care to help out if sending the footage isn't too troublesome for you

Midscreen Meterless:

236C > Dash 2A > 5B > 2B > 5C > 2C > 3C > Lv. 1 Ressenga

Corner meterless:

236C > 5C > 3C > Jabaki > Dash 6C > Dash 2C > jc > J.C X5 > 5C > jc > J.C X5 > Hirentotsu.

Midscreen 50% meter

236C > Houtenjin > Dash 6C > dash 5C(2) > 2C > 6D~A > 4D~A > j.8D~A > Jakou > j.6D~D > 66C > dash 5C > 2C > jc > j.B > j.Cx2 > jc > j.Cx5 > Hirentotsu

AA 2C(CH) > Jakou > Dash 3C > Hotenjin > Dash 6C > dash 5C(2) > 2C > 6D~A > 4D~A > j.8D~A > Jakou > j.6D~D > 66C > dash 5C > 2C > jc > j.B > j.Cx2 > jc > j.Cx5 > Hirentotsu

Some stuff off the top of my head that I noticed you guys didn't have. I'll try to write up some more when I'm not so busy but I believe that my help will be quite limited on this tutorial seeing as I have IRL things to do and I'm more on the "Waiting for Extend to really dive into a tutorial" boat.

i don't really feel like making a brand new video, so you can edit the video yourself (plus i'm pretty busy so i probably won't have a whole lot of time to make a video)

of course if worse comes to worst i can take over

i don't really feel like making a brand new video, so you can edit the video yourself (plus i'm pretty busy so i probably won't have a whole lot of time to make a video)

of course if worse comes to worst i can take over

I'm more than willing to edit it all :P

I was just confused by the posts so I merely wanted to clarify the situation.

But yeah, If you can record (and send the footage) I can do the rest.