Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zeron_X25

[CS2] Hazama Super Tutorial

I'm gonna post more "Prepare for CSE" combos soon. I found an 8k combo in the corner with just TK Hirentotsu starting from 100% meter. 99% chance it will work in CSE as well.

Lol, doing the untech trick?

Anyway is Hirentotsu loop that possible in CS2? I think hazama recovers slower in comparison to CSEX.

I was able to loop twice on Ragna, but afterwards, he lands way too low :(

Lol, doing the untech trick?

Anyway is Hirentotsu loop that possible in CS2? I think hazama recovers slower in comparison to CSEX.

I was able to loop twice on Ragna, but afterwards, he lands way too low :(

I just did an 8.8k with the Hirentotsu loop in the corner. 10200 with gold bursts. You can also loop the Hirentotsu 5 times with a decent starter. I don't know what untech trick you're talking about though.

And yes it is "that" possible in CS2. Hazama recovers slow because you don't delay 2C enough. You can even dash 5C after TK Hirentotsu which means you've got lots of time.

My bad, though you were talking about Gashoukyaku back there nvm.

Well, if I delay 2C too much Hirentotsu will miss and too early, can't recover fast enough. And dash doesnt cost additional frames in CS2.

Is this loop viable in CS2 or just for show?

My bad, though you were talking about Gashoukyaku back there nvm.

Well, if I delay 2C too much Hirentotsu will miss and too early, can't recover fast enough. And dash doesnt cost additional frames in CS2.

Is this loop viable in CS2 or just for show?

It's very viable in CS2 since every normal gatling BnB in the corner, you can extend with the loop and get a shit ton of meter. As for raw damage, I just told you I got near 9k with it. It's mostly for show at this point though because it's very hard to do past 3 loops online.

Damn, I wish I knew of this project much sooner because now my schedule is sort of busy. Plus I made a mistake with the first video, an audio concern which I'll have to redo and give to yashu once again. CLEPS for English next monday and full military tactics all next week. Took a two day break to go up against a few friends since mashing combos sort of burned me out against the a.i. with no actual practice, I'll get back on them after work today and hopefully make it much further then before.

super news- I'm selling my current TV for a larger one this weekend, hopefully I can have my next one within a month or less. Just profiting off of this one.

Seems like my sale didn't come through and I been ignoring this tutorial for the last two days. The break was wonderful and most of this practice has been applied to my combat (online ;_; ) too. I'll return to it tomorrow and hopefully have another video or two ready for yasha to edit. I'll view the other two videos the next moment I wake up and leave a comment, currently reading a book right now and providing an update.

I wanted to share with you guys some (rather practical) combos that I've been toying around with in CS2 challenge mode (challenge mode is nice because it always resets my meter). These combos are all in the corner (except for the last one) and start from 0 heat and require 0 heat.

1. Forward throw > 66C > dash > (5C > 2C > j.9124B) x 2 > 5C > 2C > 4D~D > j.C x 5 > j.214B [3308 damage; 59 heat]

2. Backwards Throw > 214D~C > 66C > dash > (5C > 2C > j.9214B) x 2 > 5C > 2C > 4D~D > j.C x 5 > j.214B [3462 damage; 65 heat]

3. 2A > 2B > 3C > 236D > 66C > dash > (5C > 2C > j.9124B) x 3 > 5C > 2C > 214D~B [2205 damage; 67 heat]

4. 5B > 3C > 236D > 66C > dash > (5C > 2C > j.9124B) x 3 > 5C > 2C > 4D~D > j.C x 5 > j.214B [3300 damage; 71 heat] (3548 damage and 72 heat with 5C starter)

5. j.6D~D > 5B > 3C > 236D > 66C > dash > (5C > 2C > j.9124B) x 2 > 5C > 2C > 4D~D > j.C x 5 > j.214B [2653 damage; 62 heat]

6. (Level 2) 214D~C, 66C > dash > (5C > 2C > j.9214B) x 3 > 5C > 2C > 4D~D > j.C x 5 > j.214B [4505 damage; 72 heat]

7. (Level 2) 214D~C > cross-under 6C > dash 5C > 2C > j.9214B > 5C > 2C > 6D~A > 623D > (5C > 2C > j.9214B) x 2 > 5C > 2C > 4D~D > j.C x 5 > j.214B [5197 damage; 88 heat]

8. Midscreen: (Level 2) 214D~C > (optional dash) 6C > dash 2C > j.C x 5 > 2C > j.9214B > dash 5C > 2C > 6D~A > 4D~D > j.C x 5 > j.214B [4209 damage; 62 heat]

And before you ask, yes, I tested if you could include any more reps and have a proper ender. If I added one more rep to any of these combos, it would result in the opponent teching in between j.C hits. However, I could add a rep to all of these combos and then do 5C > 2C > 214D~B which is pretty much what the ender for the TK loop is in CS:E. The nice thing about all of these combos is that they should work in CS:E save for the first one in which you need to do 214D~C (level 2) after forward throw. If you guys want any more damage and heat data off of different combos, just let me know and I'll try my best to get it to you.

I appreciate the input. I've already tried all the listed combos and I can confirm that 2 reps is the max if you want to get a proper ender. Oh btw in the off chance that my #7 TK combo in the list works in CSE, we have our 8.8k combo. It did start from a 6C but so did the CS2 8.8k. Because of the flash kick wall bound, the RC would not be needed. So that's 8.8k with 50 heat which is great.

I've been thinking about doing this for a while, but before I do the write-up, I just want to run it by you guys. I think we should make either a thread or a subsection of this post dedicated to actually teaching people about the execution of the TK loop. At the very least, a compilation of input from all of the Haz players on here who can do it (myself included) on things like timing, visual cues, input, and other miscellaneous tips. Because, let's face it, if people want to learn Haz in EX for some reason, the first thing they're going to want to know is how to do the TK loop.

What do you all think?

How's this thing comin' along? I want to make sure I'm using CS2 Hazama right for a month.

Basically a dropped project. Yasha and myself basically exchanging videos as were putting this together and boom! At least 10 days into the project A hazama tutorial comes out for EX sort of killing the mood some and eventually most of the players and some of the scenes ended up importing the game half-way through. After all of that I haven't really bothered contributing to it again.

I believe this thread is already dead and upon getting deleted really soon.

Polish and edit. Shouldn't take too long. I'll take care of most the stuff once I get my hands on CSE.

Yeah, since cs2 and cse is a gigantic change like cs1 to cs2 it should be easier to edit this guide to CSE status then type up a new one

Polish and edit. Shouldn't take too long. I'll take care of most the stuff once I get my hands on CSE.

You could also use some of Sey's data and findings as well to make things easier too.

Heya guys. I'm trying to train a total n00b at playing Hazama, and wouldn't mind a couple pointers.

But first off, a couple simple combos would be plenty. I showed him how to do 5b -> 5c -> 3c -> 236D and he more or less can pull it off. I'm looking for similar easy stuff to practice on. Anything good?

Thanks!