Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A.X.I.S.

[CSE] Iron Tager CS2 -> CSE Changelog

I thought GF always did that even in CS2...

Yeah we could. It's hilarious. Also the RC gets paid for by the resultant combo. So lol.

Doesn't this also mean that we can turn a magless combo into some good damage by something like:

5B > 3C > GF RC j.2C....

Yeah we could...

I think the real thing is, all our gadget RC mix ups become worth it and possibly a vortex.

Just because of the massive heat gain.

And if they feel they can block we can lol 360 them.

Get like 20 or so heat but the damage makes up for it.

7.4k!? That is the highest damage Tager could ever gotten in all of BB!
I remember some CT rapid cancel combos getting 8k or something like that. 2 j.2Cs and it was already like 4k.

In CT Tager capped off at 7.2k iirc.

I made a combo and it only cost 50 heat on Rachel but 100 heat on everyone else, and it doesn't work on Nu and Noel.

CH 6A>j.2C>RC j.2C>5C>6A>collider>Bsledge>spark>5C>collider.

So basically we now have the best of CT damage, the options of CS2 and also some vastly improved abare.

Test Tager itself. If he is a good character now, you should be able to kick every ass in your way...

Playing against the likes of Yuushiro and Pozerwolf, I will try my best lol.

Real excited to play CSX Tager!

Tager is winning so much its absolutely glorious!!!!!

Please practice voltech counter attack 720 and hammer. i want to see some Voltech Hammer combos. i also have a question, does super armor start sooner on 6A or is it still the same as CS2?

Don't let it go to your head and start autopiloting. You're not invincible. Even CS1 Bang couldn't claim that.

I've never seen people so frenetic before on the Tager forums, calm down guys, let's not keep our hopes too high - although I do feel like Tager will be ass-kicking a lot now.

Can't wait to rape CSX ranked with Tager. I'm coming for that 280 PS- oh wait. I'm coming for that 800+ PSR.

I wouldn't do it. I had to switch mains in ranked on CS2 to avoid too much saltiness and ragequitting. I can only imagine it's gonna be SO much worse now. I'd keep tager for player matches and mostly offline play to avoid stress.

I've never seen people so frenetic before on the Tager forums, calm down guys, let's not keep our hopes too high - although I do feel like Tager will be ass-kicking a lot now.

I wouldn't do it. I had to switch mains in ranked on CS2 to avoid too much saltiness and ragequitting. I can only imagine it's gonna be SO much worse now. I'd keep tager for player matches and mostly offline play to avoid stress.

My Tager has never been rage quitted on since CS2.

Guys....guys...Tager won a chariot ranbat.

SO WHY WOULD I NOT BE PSYCHED!?

In CT Tager capped off at 7.2k iirc.

I made a combo and it only cost 50 heat on Rachel but 100 heat on everyone else, and it doesn't work on Nu and Noel.

CH 6A>j.2C>RC j.2C>5C>6A>collider>Bsledge>spark>5C>collider.

What about something starting with j.2C? I feel like I saw something higher than that.

You can do CH J.C>j.2C>RC J.2C>RC 5C>stuff still get 7kish.

From j.2C you won't get 7k you get about 6.9k.

Forget the damage, that heat gain is insane.

that would have been 50ish heat from that Bsledge.

I wonder if it's just worth listing any combo that builds 50 heat and can end with MTW as just that as the only option, because why wouldn't you?

Why do that when you can save the heat for RC's into 50 heat combos again?

Why do that when you can save the heat for RC's into 50 heat combos again?

Because damage in hand is worth two damage in the bush.... or something.

I don't know you can get pretty good damage off a RC mix up and get the heat back, doing a MTW is just wasting meter unless its from a decent starter and they are magnetized.