Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A.X.I.S.

[CSE] Iron Tager CS2 -> CSE Changelog

Dunno if it has been discussed alreay but :

- insert AC combo > (AC) > 6C > j.2C > 3C > (AC) > j.2C > GF seems to be effective =) (maybe cause of the second colider proration increase) - magned recquiered

- 6B > 6C now combo (nice for mixups)

- 6C (CH) > alsedge > 5C > 6A > AC > (AC) > 6C > j.2C > 3C > GF 3493 31 heat - magned recquiered

- f.thow > BSledge (charged) > 5C > 6A > AC > (AC) > 6C > j.2C > 3C > GF 3487 55 heat - magned recquiered

Seems that the deal is not to land the second colider to keep the oki, can be replaced with 6C > 3C > (AC) > j.2C > 3C > GF ...

I wonder what will happen to the j.D > j.2C. Now j.D > j.2C > 3C > (AC) > j.2C > 3C > GF doesn't seems optimal against (AC) > 6C in term of damage and heat (equal proportion of damage and heat if the moves are not changed in the frame data). However if 6C 's p2 is still 80 and j.2C is still 92, j.D > j.2C will still be the best.

3C > (AC) > j.2C > 3C > GF seems hard to be made combo finisher cause of propration, so I think there'll be a lot of cases where j.D > j.2C will be nicer to use.

I thought they said we would be able to break 4k. Is it possible for CsX Tager to break 4k? also, I think this Tager has put a smile on Akira's face and Galileo's is rethinking his choice of character.

Galileo may not go back to Tager since he got tired of losing because ASW won't make the character good.

Tager can break 4k with 5C from what I hear.

He can break 4k with 90p1.

I wonder if j.2C>3C>collider whiff>j.2C can be looped.
I think if this is possible, we should name this loop the "french loop", because it would be awesome.

I think if this is possible, we should name this loop the "french loop", because it would be awesome.
Is there a possible way to remag the character to keep it going? And Tager having a loop is one of the weirdest things in this version of the game.

Tager has a loop on crouchers and it has remained so since CT.

In fact since Tager's combo rate got buffed it should do more damage.

Notation is:

some starter>236A>2A>5C>6A>236A>2A>5C>6A>236A>stuff.

But now I assume you do 5A>3C>gadget at the end.

I also wanna see if you can prorate the combo hard so gadget won't work but it still pulls in.

its interesting how in no video (as far as i have seen) no one has used the hammer follow up of the voltic charge, i heard that we can make around 4,5k combos with it

its interesting how in no video (as far as i have seen) no one has used the hammer follow up of the voltic charge, i heard that we can make around 4,5k combos with it

It seemed like they did try to bait it sometimes, but without any good results.

Speaking of which, it's the first time I saw the VC-720 cancel in action. Does it only work after guard pointing an attack? Seems so to me.

Tager has a loop on crouchers and it has remained so since CT.

In fact since Tager's combo rate got buffed it should do more damage.

Notation is:

some starter>236A>2A>5C>6A>236A>2A>5C>6A>236A>stuff.

But now I assume you do 5A>3C>gadget at the end.

I also wanna see if you can prorate the combo hard so gadget won't work but it still pulls in.

6B force crouch na?

Does Asledge can combo after 6B?

:D

It doesn't keep super armour up till the hitbox, if they just keep pressing buttons you get knocked out of it, if it's the same as it was in the loketests.

That would be the case if we over use it (like the tager in the previous video).

But well used I'm sure it's something that could be added to our package against carl.

Carl has always been a nasty match up, but it is not as easy for him as it was in CS1 to murder us.

Carl really has not changed much the only difference again are the energy restrictions on Ada, she meaning takes less damage and cost less but takes a bit longer to start recharging...that and Cantabile is improved, bigger hitbox and now works close range so a careless buster spam will only get you "bustered" back and by that I mean, air combo'd into a Clover sandwich.

From watching some Matches. I like the hammer combos that we can follow up on the wall. The 3c>AC> J2c loops are hilarious and funny as well. Also since 3c is now special cancellable, I like that it at least lets up keep the pressure going for a while. I think we also get a 3c gimmick for 360's?

im still not liking tager so far. i don't see the damage buff and he still has problems against guys like carl. :/

well by desing any grappler in the vein of tager, potemkin, etc, would always have problems against 2 chars like carl type, or zato/eddie

Galileo may not go back to Tager since he got tired of losing because ASW won't make the character good.

Tager can break 4k with 5C from what I hear.

He can break 4k with 90p1.

When did they nerf 5C to 90 p1?