Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pktazn

[CSE] Tsubaki Yayoi Video Compilation 3.0 (Updated 4/7/13)

great watch keebs, loving that tech where he does j.A > j.B during the j.BBC loop to cross up and reset. Could someone share some light on tsubaki's crossups.

I know 6c > IAD stuff, but what other stuff can she do? doesnt the j.BB hit behind her? can this be used?

• jump cancel normal > j.214D - You can either cross them up entirely, or you can trick them by making it look like you will cross up, but of course the latter may require some conditioning. Iffy to explain but try it out and see if you like.
  • 236D > RC - When you use 236D, RC early to remain in front of your opponent, or RC late so you end up behind them. It'll give you the advantage to apply any sort of pressure. Choosing whether to cross them up or not is part of the mixup, though admittedly each time I cross them up 65% of the time they end up getting hit by whatever move I use next.

Those are just a few off the top of my head but I'm sure there are plenty more you could experiment with. I'm not sure about j.BB hitting behind her, I don't think it does but of course I could be wrong.

Central Hachiouji 10/10/12

Noel vs Sazanami (TS)

Tsuba (CA) vs Sazanami (TS)

The finals start at 6 hours 22 minutes against Matsu.

Going to watch now since I missed it.

Here you are: 10/27/12 GODSGARDEN#7 SUMMIT OF BLAZBLUE

Last Chance Qualifiers: Yumekami (PT) vs Kuresu (TS)

Actual Tournament: Konan (TS) vs Ronitta (JI)

Winners: Shonen (LI) vs Konan (TS)

Winners Finals: Matsu (BA) vs Konan (TS) (cont'd)

Grand Finals: Matsu (BA) vs Konan (TS)

Unlimited Tournament (If anyone is interested)

Platinum vs Tsubaki

Mu vs Tsubaki

I swear players rockin' that black palette always appeal to me!

The Arakune actually attempted an astral, are you kidding me?

Regardless, thanks for the links dude.

The Arakune actually attempted an astral, are you kidding me?

Regardless, thanks for the links dude.

Yea, they tend to come out against worse players. Which I think this is the worst jp tsubaki we've got videos of. Couple weeks ago, first games I played in half a year, another Tsubaki astral'd me.

Thos vids are almost like watching myself play. I just watched the recent konan ones again last night.. awe-inspiring.

Actually remember back in the beginning of the EX days we had a Tsubaki that was even worse. I think it was Uido, lol.

Actually remember back in the beginning of the EX days we had a Tsubaki that was even worse. I think it was Uido, lol.

I'm sure Uido plays Hazama as well, but I guess she is more used to playing as Hazama than she is when playing as Tsubaki.