Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LunaKage

[CSE] Noel Vermillion C-C-C-COMBO COMPILATION!!!

That's weird. You'd think something that would hit on Relius no problem. Hmm...At least there's nothing that works on Carl/Lambda but not Tager/Hakumen...right?

Added B Starter Midscreen combos to the OP.

Also added a few Key combos and corner combos off of 3C.

Added a few notes and disclaimers regarding combos in the OP.

Added Midscreen combos off of Ground Grab, Airgrab, and 214A command grab.

I HIGHLY recommend everyone take a look at these combos, since they are very important, characters that these combos don't work on, as well as replacement combos, have been listed as well.

STUDY UP PEOPLE.

Added midscreen C move combos, and Baby's First Drive midscreen combos.

Drive combos will be updated with more.

No idea if its posted up yet or not but, from Starting spot to Corner -

CH 5D, 663C, 22BBBBBC, 66C, 6D, 236A, 66C, sjc, j.C, j.D(Crossover), d.6B, d.6C, 214D, Wall Bound 66C(2) into combo Variants:

Super Variant -

.....66C(2), 2362369D, 663A, 632146D, uses 100 meter does about 6.4k

Style Variant -

.....66C(2)[ASAP!!!], ij.4D, d.6D, d.5C(cross under), d.2D, 623D builds about 54 meter and does 5.2ish k damage.

I think with the style variant you might be able to swap d.2D with d.6A Fenrir but since its a cross-under I can't for the life of me get fenrir to come out after d.6A(input as d.4A)

Added midscreen spring raid links off of all the drives that are possible.

Added midscreen Drive combos using meter to rapid cancel. As well as midscreen fatal combos off of 4D and j.4D.

Keep up the good work Luna, the front page is turning out great. Here are some combos of my own.

Midscreen:

1. 5A > 6A > 6C > j.D > 632D > 6C > 236A > 6C > 22BC > 66C > 5D > d.6B > d.5D > d.5C > d.236D (2.9k/41)[Character Specific] Does Not Work On: Makoto

*Works on everyone but Makoto, although the combo will change slightly on some characters(Must omit 236A on Arakune, Tao, Rachel. Slightly walk forward after d.632D on Litchi)

*Also if there is a space between you and the opponent when d.632D hits (ex. Combo started with a 665A > 6A > 6C > sj.D) you have to do 66C > 22C after 236A

2. 214A > 662B > 6C > 236A > 6C > 22C~66 > 66C > j.D > d.623D > 6C > j.D > 6D > d.5D > d.5C > d.6B > d.236D (3.8k/48)

3. [Counter Hit] j.236C > 6C > j.D > d.632D > 6C > 236A > 6C > 22BC > 66C > 5D > d.6B > d.5D > d.5C > d.236D (5.1k/48) [Character Specific] Does Not Work On: Makoto

*Same concept after j.632D from the first combo applies to this one

I'm omitting most midscreen 5D combos, due to inconsistency and all that.

The combos I post on the front page will usually be as practical as possible, meaning for ease of use as well, so a combo like that 5A combo, which requires both a Spring Raid Link AND a midscreen 5D usually wont be the best choice to use mid match.

of course, feel free to post them here though, since I'm tailoring the front page mainly for instant access to BnBs, I'm sure people looking for more stuff will be more than willing to dig a bit more.

236A corner:

236A > 66A > 6C(2) > 4D > d.6C > 214D > [6C > sj.D > d.6D > 236D OR 446C > sj.D > d.4D > 236D] > 6C > 22C > 66C > j.D > d.6B > d.6C > d.6B > d.6C OR Fenrir

Leave it to my combo thread to break the single post character limit of 30,000 lol. But anyways, I had to change up the formatting I was using, but I managed to finish up the midscreen combo BnB list, gonna get working on the corner stuff, but for now we have our midscreen BnB combo bible complete.

awesome combos as expected of you Luna, a lot are unpractical but they look soo damn pretty lol, good job.

awesome combos as expected of you Luna, a lot are unpractical but they look soo damn pretty lol, good job.

Most of them are SUPPOSED to be unpractical lol, it's the point of a Combo Video.

However one that is VERY practical in the video is my CH j.D Corner combo, which WILL be added to the first post when I get around to finish it up, which will be soon now that I'm not as busy as I was the last couple of weeks.

CH j.D > Reload > 3C > 22C~66 > 66C(2) > 6C > 4D > d.6C > d.214D > 446C > 236A > 6C > 5D > d.6B > d.5B > d.5D > d.5C > d.236D(1) which does 6k meterless, moreso if you add a fenrir at the end.

It starts with a simple 4D (FC), why not?

Well, it's character specific, does less damage than a standard j.D reload off of a Fatal 4D, and is much MUCH harder than the standard j.D Reload combo.

The only advantage it has over the standard, is the fact that it is corner to corner, and it may give a little bit more heat, and if you're in the corner anyway you get better damage and heat by doing a confirm into Assault Through back into the corner you were just in. If by chance you're not in the corner, then the standard j.D reload combo will corner carry the rest of the way anyway.

Basically, there is no REAL reason to do that haida combo for anything other than pure swag. Which is a perfectly reasonable excuse to do it imo ;3

Dat combo video.

I really need to improve my scrub skills.

Also, what's that song that comes in at 6:33? I have no idea why, but I like it. A lot.

Dat combo video.

I really need to improve my scrub skills.

Also, what's that song that comes in at 6:33? I have no idea why, but I like it. A lot.

The Song is a remake of a fan-made Vocaloid song, I think.

But anyways it's called "Fukkiretta" and it's the "Ron" version, or "Lon" version, depending on who you talk to. Just look it up on youtube, it's a huge Japanese Meme.

Ah, so it was originally a Vocaloid song? No wonder it sounded familiar.

Also, I want to say another word of thanks to you Luna. Your advice about timing the 446C really helped; I can pull it off with ease now.

Thanks for all the help you give out! :)

Added Corner throws, corner 6B and corner 3C combos to the front page.