Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KingofSarus

Skullgirls Palette Request/Creation Thread

Shame no one is posting in here yet, but I've got 2 requests

Shy Guy for Painwheel, and if this palette hasn't been done on someone else B.Orchid for Ms.Fortune

EDIT: We need these color in images for the other 4 characters lol.

I figure I should ask(and don't take this personally KingofSarus, I do like your Ms.Fortune lineart) -- is potentially getting a high-res sprite still/colormap for these 100% out of the question? The former is somehat available for the existing cast from paring down existing pictures/footage, while the latter would take more effort to put together on our own.

But if Reverge would be OK with providing some official material for us to paint-by-numbers that would be awesome. :D

I figure I should ask(and don't take this personally KingofSarus, I do like your Ms.Fortune lineart) -- is potentially getting a high-res sprite still/colormap for these 100% out of the question? The former is somehat available for the existing cast from paring down existing pictures/footage, while the latter would take more effort to put together on our own.

But if Reverge would be OK with providing some official material for us to paint-by-numbers that would be awesome. :D

I'm not KingofSarus, but I'll take your thanks anyways =X I'm not allowed to post production materials unless otherwise noted, so I can't provide actual lineart or color maps from the game. The lineart I posted was something I drew myself as a gift to the community =D

I'm not KingofSarus, but I'll take your thanks anyways =X I'm not allowed to post production materials unless otherwise noted, so I can't provide actual lineart or color maps from the game. The lineart I posted was something I drew myself as a gift to the community =D

Whoops, mixed you up with the OP. My bad!

And yeah, I wouldn't want for you to jump hurdles bringing that here, this is more of a formal request to see if PR would thumbs up/down it...

Talk about it in the palette thread, thanks.

How do you guys color that without ruining the blacklines :C since I can't use bucket tool...

cRSmP.png

...or is it just paint pro hardwork?

How do you guys color that without ruining the blacklines :C since I can't use bucket tool...

...or is it just paint pro hardwork?

If you're using photoshop, just inscrease Paint bucket's tolerance to 32 and set all options (Anti alias, Contiguous, all layer) ON.

And as already stated, set to mutiply and paint below your lineart.

You can color normally with brushes, which is time consuming. However you can use the Bucket in said settings and click away for a faster coloring.

Does anyone have any idea of the actual colour maps for these characters? The only one I know of that's been revealed is Parasouls'

6164892982_725be80dd7.jpg

mf_palettetemplatecopy.jpg

I made this! Did it in Photoshop while listening to some music, its not based on anything in particular, but I am proud to say its all brush work.

I tried to make a teddie pallete but it uh didn't come out well I think (woops feet scars had to be yellow will fix later)

pNRiv.pngUkkfB.png

But come on. Both remove their heads, both are based on animals, and both do super lame puns!