Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LuminAbyss

[CS2] Ragna Community Blood Kain Combo Video

Sorry I haven't contributed more than one combo, guys. I was busy playing in a tourney this weekend (which I actually won :D) and editing the recorded stuff (which I'm still not done with). I've been looking into a way of improving the first combo a bit, and if I could at least contribute one more than that I would feel a bit better. XD

Ultima is pretty amazing at optimizing combos. Thought, it's not that hard once you figure out "tech spots" and proration.

And yes, more can be milked out of your combo if you use some gold bursts.

Ok, here's my midscreen to corner BK combo: 2D(ch)>BK> {dash 2D}*4> dash burst*2> (dash) Deadspike> dash6D>jD> 5D > Deadspike > dash 5D > DbD

It's pretty hard to pull off, need to mention a specific thing: last 2D needs to hit an aerial opponent so that the consequent bounce is high enough for the burst to connect.

Here's the vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ef7wL88gE7k&feature=youtube_gdata_player

BTW my colors are the same as the Ragna in the vid that did the combo, i.e., Gintoki palette.

I'll be honest, this combo is pretty lazy really, and my head hurts too much to even bother making alterations, so if anyone wants to mess around or give suggestions for this, please do. Tested on Rachel, may work on Tager.

FC2C > 2D > 5B > 5C > 5D(1) > 22C(w) > Dash 5A > 5B > 5D > BK > 5B > DID > Heel drop > GH > 22C > Dash 5A > 5B > 5C > HF > 3C > HF > HF > DbD

I'll have another combo soon hopefully. And seeing as MashDat stole the grape Ragna (curse you!), I'll take DLC 7 (blueskin one)

I don't think that combo will work, Seo, 22C has 5% repeat proration, and so the add on after the second one won't connect.

I don't think that combo will work, Seo, 22C has 5% repeat proration, and so the add on after the second one won't connect.

Oh my bad, the first 22C whiffs, you do 5D(1) > 22C > dash 5A, while Rachel is in the air.

Hmm, looks like I understimated j.D's crappy proration but still managed to pull this half-made combo.

BK FC 2C 6D j.D (JC) Gold Burst rising j.D falling j.D (JC) delay j.D land 6D j.D (JC) Gold Burst rising j.D falling j.D (JC) delay j.D land 6D j.D (JC) j.D 623D~Heel drop falling 623D"~Heel Drop or (RC) j.D(techs immediately)"

-The timing for the second rising j.D is strict. You need to j.D as soon you leave the ground with a super jump and jump as soon the dummy is roughly at Tager height.

And as you can expect from such prorated combo... It does no damage >:

Okay, I have a real one for you. The entire combo is untested, but the unique link has, and the proration is low enough that it should work.

2C(FC)>6C(DC)>5D(1)>BK>623D(2)>236C>214D>j.214B>5B>5D(2)(DC)>6D>j.D>5D(2)>Yami

Easiest to do on small characters. I suggest Plat. The FC isn't necessary but it does make it easier. You need to do the j.214B really close to the ground. Also, I think it's corner only, but hey, you may be able to get dash 5B after j.214B midscreen.

Good luck Lumin. :3

I wouldn't mind it, though it depends on proration, because keep in mind, BK 2D has a pretty hilarious P2 value.

EDIT: Updated the first post with all the new combos.

Corner combo

86~100 Heat and 2 Break bursts required

FC 2C, 6B, 5C, 6C (DC), [Gold burst]x2, 6B (RC), 5B, 5D(1), BK!, 5B, 5D(1), 623D~Heel Drop, falling j.D, j.214B delay 214D, land delay 6B, 22C, dash 5A 5B 3C, [Hell's Loop]x2, 6B 22C dash 5A.

Notes:

-Tested on Hazama, probably works on every FC'd 22C dash 5A'able character.

-You must hit with the upmost tip of j.D. Delay it as much as possible. Too much delay and you'll get a grounded GH instead.

-For the 6B after Keri Age, you must hit with the very tip of Ragna's leg. Too late, and the dummy will ground-tech before 22C kicks-in. Same for every launch pick-up 6B.

:L

IT'S POSSIBLE!!!!

Bloodedges, I've done it!

Behold, the 2D corner to corner carry combo! Starting P1 position is in the corner, ofc.

FC 2C>5C>6C> DC > Gold burst > dash Gold burst > BK >dash 3C > 22C >RC> (dash 2D)*10 > dash 22C

Wow notating the combo was pretty easy.

I'll see if I can post a video of it, but don't hold your breaths, because I have to redo the whole combo using training dummy with record feature to be able to record it on camera, so I might not do it.

P.S. Good luck doing this combo Lumin! :bad: