Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

StarGazer

[CSE] Makoto Nanaya Video Compilation Thread

im soo horrible at any combo involving 2c bit ill give it a shot

EDIT: soo i dont have to double post and your right that follow up doesnt connect but you can still do 2d 214b j.b j.d its what ive been doing anywayz

why not just 66 j.B (instead of 214B)? Any difference (extra meter perhaps)? I only 214B~j.B when combo-ing off of 6C (while they're already in the air).

-i see, so it pushes them towards the corner moreso than normal-dashing and jumping into j.b? I usually just dash and jump if im not gonna (66) 2C > etc..

Cool Makoto, but her combo drop rate is average, as I see it (on first hits mostly).

PS: still can't believe she is a low tier in CSEX.

only like one or two drops which is fairly common thing to see with Makoto, ever since CS1 you see top players like Tsujikawa and Goro drop their Makoto combos more than any other character

PS: still can't believe she is a low tier in CSEX.

lol, all your posts implies that Makoto is pretty good, ok fine we get it... jeez

It's not like I'm persuading someone, I just can't find real evidence of her low teir-ness, no matter how hard I search. I'm just curios to see it for myself, that's all.

I'd actually be rather happy to play a low tier character, since it would make my victories more significant.

There's also the major Option Select factor. "I play a low tier character therefore all complaints are valid." And losing that status is not welcome by some, I personally do not agree with her low tierness and no one is willing to agree with me so I decided to keep it for myself and do my usual business.

i agree with you......i fail to see the low tierness of the squirrel power but im not exactly a reliable source of information for anything outside of the odd comment here and there soo what do i know lol :D

I think StarGazer has just been a little upset since they nerved her in EX.

Goldchampion200

But your userpic is still like cute ^^ Taokoto O_O

I think StarGazer has just been a little upset since they nerved her in EX.

Goldchampion200

But your userpic is still like cute ^^ Taokoto O_O

To be fair no one likes it when there main get's nerfed and :yaaay:

It depends on how you define the term "low tier". We are at the bottom of the ladder currently, but there is a difference between being in the last place, and the gap between which is in our case pretty small.

I think StarGazer has just been a little upset since they nerf'ed her in EX.

Not mad and not happy about it at the same time.

@ Bibi,

-post more of your matches! I used mostly your training videos back in the day to learn makoto, but I can only find a couple tourney videos with you in them.

And you fight Haku a lot lol...

That Haku was so back then lol, like beginning of CSEX, but I haven't been playing much lately with study and all in the way and BBCP around the corner.