Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CakeWasBannedd

[CSE] Platinum The Trinity Video Compilation

Again, I don't know who the players are. And I still think Platinum is losing way too much! T_____T

Can't really blame them, Platinum is still B-tier and she still suffers from having some slow ass normals. The Haku and Litchi match-ups are a pain in the ass for her. Haku has answers to most of Platinum's stuff and Litchi can lock her down and take her out pretty quickly since Plat doesn't have reversals and has poor health.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9dY873xEoI&feature=plcp&context=C3369928UDOEgsToPDskI-4zP1oUfAaLXlwealAy8Q

pktazn's youtube a few days ago. lots of fun "i hit you at midscreen and have 50 meter" combos

new-ish super hammer loops, midscreen super bat shit, all sorts of stuff im gonna steal like crazy. :D

---

edit: i watched a few times. and also found the face i'll be wearing whenever i land the bulk of that shit :DDDDD

427.jpg

Umm, excuse me can someone please link me to Plat combo movies, with 3c>miracle Jeane>5a ... for all item? i forgot the title, and i think it hasn't been listed here or i'm not patient enough to see the whole stuff orz

Thanks in advance.

It's on the first page introduction post, Bottom. Where it says Platinum Combo Tutorial. It literally is the last video posted on the introductory.

@Cake : I'm looking at the first through third vid when i'm starting to loosing patient and just skim through the other vids ... and when i see yukkuri face ... i immediately turn off the vid orz

@Gamma : Thanks ... what i need is actually what i hate the most :vbang:

the first one is Yumekami. I couldn't hear the name of the second one in that video though

Yamachi uses the Yellow,Orange, and Black palette with silver hair. The one that Moy likes using.

The Plat looks Moku (With an o on the end instead of -)? To me, but my Japanese isn't 100%

I'm about to blow my Platinum load all over this threads insides

Sorry, but I have to quote this.