Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HexaNoid

[CSE] Noel Vermillion Video Thread

I personally don't mind watching bad Noels because I get to see what they did wrong and why.

It is kind of disheartening though at times since they make me go, "Why did you do that? You could've done X or Y"

I know what you mean, but he pretty much did nothing except get hit in those two rounds.

I wouldn't mind it if I saw him do something wrong so I could go "Hmm.. Maybe X would've been a better option" but I couldn't really take anything from that match sadly.

Seems 4D is the way to mash in this version. Doesn't matter what type of approach, Yuu always used it in that vid.

Maybe it eats lows now too? That's the reason I barely ever used it, fuckin lows man, and the fact that even mids with a low reaching hitbox fucked 4D too.

Me when playing CS1 & CS2 Noel: "What, you can use 4D outside of combos?"

All joking aside, everytime I used 4D to fish for Fatals, I get CH 90% of the time. :vbang:

More from: BBCS:EX αlpha Station 11/3 Singles

And we're in for a treat, a good amount of footage of yuu's Noel came up. :yaaay:

ESP (Taokaka) vs yuu (Noel)

yuu (Noel) vs tsubu (Platinum)

koji (Ragna) vs yuu (Noel)

yuu (Noel) vs hima (Valkenhayn)

yuu (Noel) vs hima (Valkenhayn)

koji (Ragna) vs yuu (Noel)

lol 5A > MF gimmicks. :lol:

Did anyone else see 4D beat Belial Edge?

Isn't that like, not possible at all in CS1/2?

So maybe 4D is full invuln now?

Sweet, so new iteration = different D to mash... Stay gdlk, ArcSys. Though I'd really like it if 6D gets it sometime down the line. :D

Well, I have to say that I like the change to 6D a lot. Also, there was a moment in one of the matches where someone got hit by CH Assault Through and as the Noel player went to pick up the combo with 6C they went into 6D, avoiding the burst that followed after and keeping that combo going. Don't know if that's saying much but I approve 110% with new 6D.

Hex, are you occasionally adding new videos to the first post? If not, how about update it whenever we have reach a new page in the thread?

4D isn't full body invuln, there's footage of it losing to foot attribute attacks. It would be stupid for it to be full body invuln anyway, and I'm sure such a change would have been reported almost immediately. I think there's greater horizontal distance gained when you 4D which caused belial edge to whiff.

4D isn't full body invuln, there's footage of it losing to foot attribute attacks. It would be stupid for it to be full body invuln anyway, and I'm sure such a change would have been reported almost immediately. I think there's greater horizontal distance gained when you 4D which caused belial edge to whiff.

Did you see it? The Belial edge was in that ass.

There is no way it whiffed, it HAD to have been from invuln. Maybe not full body, but something about the invuln caused it to beat out Belial Edge.

Did you see it? The Belial edge was in that ass.

There is no way it whiffed, it HAD to have been from invuln. Maybe not full body, but something about the invuln caused it to beat out Belial Edge.

Yeah, it looked really weird to me too. Maybe they shortened her hurtbox horizontally or something.

Hex, are you occasionally adding new videos to the first post? If not, how about update it whenever we have reach a new page in the thread?

I'm adding the new videos to the front page after every page/40 posts. I'll post saying "Updated" just so you guys now.

EDIT: Updated~