Sign in to follow this  
Tong

[CSE] Ragna Combo Thread/Discussion

Due to a bug, if you do 10 different SMP moves you ignore SMP for the 11th move and can keep looping it.

Here's a preliminary BK corner, crouching combo I'm considering (SMP moves bolded), I have no idea if it might work, help me out here guys:

5B 5C 6C DC 6B 214D 5C 5D (1) 214214D 5B 5D (1) 214D j.623D 236C 214D j.214C 5D(1) 214B 214D 214A (whiff) 214D dash under 623D 236C 236C ~5D xN into Yami.

If dash under is impossible then it may be possible to do another Tsuika instead.

Edited by Fluck

Our game is gonna be as broke as Marvel now.

Get 50 heat. Turn it into rape.

Or FC and Gold Burst.

Edited by Dont_Explain

how? your proration's already shit by the time you get the 10th one in

Ah, young grasshopper, that is the mindset of a Ragna sub. A true master of a Ragna main does not allow such limitations to stop him in his pursuit of ultimate power.

I thought the whole point of these, specifically for Ragna, was to find a way to do 5D x N or something else to get heat for DbD where he couldnt.

If Fluck's example above works, then that's just using 50 heat like normal, but probably more damage. It won't jump that high, but it's still silly and other characters may abuse this more than others. Idk I just don't like the idea of it.

so like, using more than 10 repeat prorate moves really messes with hitstun

for example, teh combo i do in the video, notice how i do dead spike right after BK? try that combo yourself, and omit the Dead spike and see how many 5D's you can land in a row. Theoretically if anything you should be able to land more right? But... you cant? Even though i clearly hit the 10 mark, adding more seems to make /something/ more lenient. What i mean is, instead of getting 5/6 you get cut out at like 3, which really boggles my mind. I also tested it with 6C hitstun, i can get both hits to connect yet if i try to go into it before using a SMP move it clearly wont allow both hits to connect.

p2 is definitely an issue though. Just thinking "oh just tack on 5D xN at the end" doesnt really work. you can do berial loops, you can do axe kick loop, you can even do DP wallpunch loop but you can only get a few reps of each at best, and nothing that really pushes prorate.

Edited by not_lunaris

If you want to do Axe Kick loop, you need to also make sure that you don't use ground DID before you start the loop.

I know you know this SKD, but everyone else might not.

If you want to do Axe Kick loop, you need to also make sure that you don't use ground DID before you start the loop.

I know you know this SKD, but everyone else might not.

It's the DID that goes into wallbound that needs to be TK'd correct?

p2 is definitely an issue though. Just thinking "oh just tack on 5D xN at the end" doesnt really work. you can do berial loops, you can do axe kick loop, you can even do DP wallpunch loop but you can only get a few reps of each at best, and nothing that really pushes prorate.

Yeah I probably shouldn't have jumped to conclusion since I'm definitely no proration expert. It just sounded like you could do whatever at the end. It's limited by BK's meter so I guess it doesn't really matter.

Edited by Dont_Explain

cant you just do C DP instead of TK D DP lol

Oh shit, CID P2 is 92 haha. Always thought it was lower. And it depends on the combo since air DID has repeat prorate but CID does not.

pretty dumb 2c>5c>2d>d dp 1 hit>rc>burstx2>214d>6d>j.214c>214b>22c>5c>5c>6c>214214d>214d>d dp kick>j.214b>j.214d>c dp punch>[5d(2)>dc]x5>214214d = 9.6k this shit does less dmg when you tack on more stuff before the bursts

On the ID > Axe kick loop, I got like 4 or 5 reps of switching between the different IDs (using DID grounded starter)

Hello Masters

How do you do Ragna's Challenge #13 on PSP?

The that goes like this: 2D>RC>5C>5D(1)>214D>5C>hj.C>5D>214C>6D>delay j.D>5D(2)>623D>236C>236C>dash>3C>22C ?

I'm having trouble connecting 3C>22C I've noticed when I'm on this part of the combo(3C) the AI is doing an aerial roll which makes 3C for me impossible to connect I also notice that when the computer does it his 623D only hit 1 time but when I do it, it's hits for 2.

(Additional Info: I can nail this one 623D>236C>236C>dash>3C>22C)

thank you

in order for 623D to hit once, you need to input 236C just before the first hit of 623D ends. holding down C will probably help too.

Thanks Finally nailed it, the timing on the 2nd 5D was crucial XD

anyway I'm on the last challenge(#15)

I can't seems to hit DbD in this combo:

2C>214D>2C>5C>6C(2)>Dash Forward>6B>214214D>22C>RC>6D>623D>236C>214D>j.D>214C>5D(2)>214A>214D>214A>214D>214214D

My two main problems are:

1.)DbD misses target.

2.)Runining out of BK gauge.

Thanks

Hope you could help with this one too pls XD

Edited by spidey19

1.) 2nd Hell's Fang -> Tsuika badly timed, need to hit with highest part of the followup. Input DbD as soon Ragna pushes his arm back from Tsuika.

2.) Taking too long, probably in Hell's Fang part

I was wondering what combo you could get if say you were put in the corner and did wake up blood kain and had to do 623C to punish a move coming out of BK startup?

And maybe a combo in the same situation where you can punish with a 5A/5B instead of 623C (moves that will just pass through you and then punish after etc)?

Sign in to follow this