Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Setsuna

The Newer Florida Thread!

-Looks at thread title-

You tards, like it wasn't bad enough that we're the state with all the tourist attractions aimed at little kids -_-

And thanks for the shoutout on the opening post, Azure.

I said the first sub title to make me laugh makes it lol I'll change it when another good subtitle is thrown out there and once I figure out how to chance it :P

Hey girl heyyy ~

You know, I'm not gonna lie, but sometimes I appreciate us Floridians having such a small(er) community compared to the rest of the states. I'm looking at the Match Finder forum and notice Texas having separate threads for Dallas and Austin, then some states have such small communities that they have to merge like MarylandxVirginia and PhilliyxPennsylvania. I'm glad we have just the right amount of people (albeit a bit spread out) to make one thread work for the whole state and that most of us are close enough personally to joke around without that awkward feeling of trolling/insulting a stranger lol.

Way to go Florida crew! Keepin' it strong!

(On a side note, I'm still requesting a ride to/from SU4. I will pitch in for gas. Any takers?)

Austin, TX is ArcadeUFO crew. Dallas, TX is just the bulk of the rest of the scene of that state for them. But yea I have to agree we have a decent sized community. We all the same though. Best not to look at just our scene and try to be open with the others. I'm in the Austin thread a lot to read of Marcell's bleeding adventures and the funny statements Pozer makes. :3

Tampa and Jacksonville are pretty much the only ones that matter unfortunately, lmao. There's like 3 of us in Orlando, 4-5 in SoFla, 2 in Daytona, and everyone else is scattered all about in smaller cities :(

Y u guys wanna split up in the first place? :(

I SEE HOW IT IS. IT'S NOT LIKE I LIKED YOU GUYS ANYWAY.

Austin, TX is ArcadeUFO crew. Dallas, TX is just the bulk of the rest of the scene of that state for them. But yea I have to agree we have a decent sized community. We all the same though. Best not to look at just our scene and try to be open with the others. I'm in the Austin thread a lot to read of Marcell's bleeding adventures and the funny statements Pozer makes. :3

Dude, don't forget the cupcakes!

Zero Shift I can possibly give u a ride to SU but I can't give u a ride back.

We (Tampa) already claimed PK, she's the best Tsubaki player in FL and has Spark-like defense..

LOL. I was just commenting on how awesome we Floridians are that we have one unified thread instead of city based ones like Texas or dual state merged ones like MarylandxVirginia. No one's splitting up here :P

Zero Shift I can possibly give u a ride to SU but I can't give u a ride back.

Hmm, I'll have to see if anyone can drive me back in that case. I was planning on possibly staying the night in Jax afterwards since tournies won't end until late and I'd like to chill with my Jax friends.

I'll let you know how things work out though. Thanks!

The texas scene is pretty split, actually. There's Austin, then there's Dallas, then there's Houston(Who don't even post in dustloop). Then, there's everybody else, bunch of small scenes everywhere.

Tsun Tsun pktazn ~

The texas scene is pretty split, actually. There's Austin, then there's Dallas, then there's Houston(Who don't even post in dustloop). Then, there's everybody else, bunch of small scenes everywhere.

I don't blame you guys, the state is freaking huge. Went on a road trip to Texas with my family a few months back and the drive between each of those three cities were like 4 hours a piece. Out of the three, I enjoyed Houston the most however with it's huge Asian town/market/community, downtown Dallas looked amazing at night, and we barely spent 2 hours in Austin so I can't say much about it. Also, screw you guys with your 10 story tall highway ramps that go in infinitely many directions, 5 lane minimum highways, and let's not forget the aggressive truck drivers who wants to run everyone off the road dead LOL.

Dude, don't forget the cupcakes!

Omg can't forget those! :O

Houston.... Houston.... oh THATTTT arcade... Since they like to exclude themselves, I exclude them in my statements :P

Yes, they are not even worth mentioning.

And yes, gotta love Texas tall highways and crazy trucks everywhere. They even just speed around and pass everybody D:

I'm all for Dec 12th crack out session. Goodbye CS2, hello Relius Sex.

Romey the only time you'll catch me being a fabulous faggot is on your birthday

I like tits. I'm not a pedo.

Semen.

to Delrian from the previous thread before it closed:

where are you gonna be around... I'm in the orlando-ish area and will be up for gg

also anyone in the orlando-ish area going to nec that also goes to ceo events:

could someone get me the heart and eko pins from woof

http://homingcancel.com/off-topic/what-should-woof-make-for-nec/msg33619/#msg33619

(i'd pay you when i see you (it says 1 dollar for 2 pins)

The Newer Florida Thread! - "All states welcomed, but Texans preferred."

and I nominate this for best post ever.

and I nominate this for best post ever.

I'd nominate this for the thread title, as it seems true with all of the posts from you guys recently.

I wondered how so many people in Orlando quit.

1. Put away or sell game.

2. Don't set up or go to Casuals.

3. Everyone loses interest.

4. ????????

5. PROFIT!

Profit, Profit

Nigga I got it

Everybody know's I'm a muthafuckin' monsta

I'mma need to see ya fuckin hands in the concert

I'mma need to see ya fuckin hands

I WANT TO PLAY RELIUS NOW!!!!! AAAAAAAAAARRRGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!11!1!!!ONE!!!ELEVEN!!!