Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Setsuna

The Newer Florida Thread!

Profit, Profit

Nigga I got it

Everybody know's I'm a muthafuckin' monsta

I'mma need to see ya fuckin hands in the concert

I'mma need to see ya fuckin hands

I WANT TO PLAY RELIUS NOW!!!!! AAAAAAAAAARRRGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!11!1!!!ONE!!!ELEVEN!!!

This man's on that Kanye shit. Somehow, that shit's got you pumped for Relius Twirls. HOW BOUT YOU GO TO JAPAN LIKE ALL OF THE OTHER PROS?! CHEAP ASS MOFO. :3

This man's on that Kanye shit. Somehow, that shit's got you pumped for Relius Twirls. HOW BOUT YOU GO TO JAPAN LIKE ALL OF THE OTHER PROS?! CHEAP ASS MOFO. :3

Im poor, I atleast have the JP version on preorder. :V

I am now part of Florida.

Yo M.Song, let's play some Guilty Gear!

Welcome to Florida where the drug supply never runs out. @.@

Im poor, I atleast have the JP version on preorder. :V

Welcome to Florida where the drug supply never runs out. @.@

How long are you going to stick around for, though?

And who deals to you? I need some of that good shit. *scratches neck*

For a long ass, undetermined amount of time. I'm not associated with the things that took me away from BB before anymore. More focused on fg's than ive been in a long while. Anyone that has me added on PSN can see what my activity has been like recently. :P

I've been clean for a year now, but depending on what you looking for I do have some connections left. <.<;

For a long ass, undetermined amount of time. I'm not associated with the things that took me away from BB before anymore. More focused on fg's than ive been in a long while. Anyone that has me added on PSN can see what my activity has been like recently. :P

I've been clean for a year now, but depending on what you looking for I do have some connections left. <.<;

...I was joking, yo. I drink but I don't do any hard shit. Good to see that you're committed, however.

Also, good to hear about Extend. We need all the competition we can get to make us all better.

I would be competition for all of you.

But alas, I'm too far away.

And too poor.

Someone start a "Let's Get Lumin to Florida" fund.

I have connections too. VGA, DVI, HDMI, AC/DC, component, composite, you name it ;P

I GOT DAT HOOK UP. (Pun FULLY intended)

M.Song and I might be the last floridians that actually play GG (and I haven't played in ages :( )

pktazn- We should smoke a blunt at Romey's next weekend :D

Furix-Your location still says Texas. Therefore, I will not fall for your deception. HA!

Once finals are over I'm gonna find a big titty white bitch and do a line of coke off her silky smooth ass.

After that, I'm going to Mons Venus to get some ass cheeks on my white tee. #allthesehoessteadygrindinonme

I would be competition for all of you.

But alas, I'm too far away.

And too poor.

Someone start a "Let's Get Lumin to Florida" fund.

Nah, nig, stay free. You can go overseas but not Florida. For shame. :3

I have connections too. VGA, DVI, HDMI, AC/DC, component, composite, you name it ;P

I GOT DAT HOOK UP. (Pun FULLY intended)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrjMkeXGfGM

M.Song and I might be the last floridians that actually play GG (and I haven't played in ages :( )

pktazn- We should smoke a blunt at Romey's next weekend :D

Furix-Your location still says Texas. Therefore, I will not fall for your deception. HA!

Once finals are over I'm gonna find a big titty white bitch and do a line of coke off her silky smooth ass.

After that, I'm going to Mons Venus to get some ass cheeks on my white tee. #allthesehoessteadygrindinonme

I now crown you a true Tampa man. You shall receive your "DA BEST" patch in the mail in about 4-6 weeks.

You say that like I paid for it.

Nah, I was joking around with you on that. How was your time?

WATYALLNI99AZKNOWBOUTDAT?

Nah, I was joking around with you on that. How was your time?

I love you and I missed you Sans.

It was pretty good. Spent most of the days sleeping actually pfft. The cities over there are usually more active around sunset and early evening, since it can get so hot there. To be honest, I want to go back, if only for a week or so (two months was too long @__@)

Damn, this thread be crazy yo

Damn straight, nig...we have to keep it real and interesting.

I love you and I missed you Sans.

It was pretty good. Spent most of the days sleeping actually pfft. The cities over there are usually more active around sunset and early evening, since it can get so hot there. To be honest, I want to go back, if only for a week or so (two months was too long @__@)

You too, boo. <3

And was it just the extended stay that was bad? We need to play on XBL before you go again.

I think the thread title pulled all the non-Florid(ians?) into the thread, as well, hahaha.

not sure how that showed up in my recommended videos, but it seemed appropriate.