Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Oiboi

Zappa Vs. Sol

No, just dogless.

I laughed.

Sword 50% tension you could do IAD jHS, 236HS (3 hits) RC, cS, 2HS (1 hit), jS, jc jS, jHS/D, 236HS. Does pretty good damage.

EDIT: What are the best combos to punish whiffed VV?

I laughed.

Sword 50% tension you could do IAD jHS, 236HS (3 hits) RC, cS, 2HS (1 hit), jS, jc jS, jHS/D, 236HS. Does pretty good damage.

EDIT: What are the best combos to punish whiffed VV?

These are pretty simple, basic summon combo, Ghost toss/knockdown for setup. The sword gets a free c.S combo, and the dog is best to set up for 2D traps. Raou, of course, can do whatever he damn well pleases and it'll work :psyduck:

Max damage naked combo I like to do is get the free 2HS 2K 2D Summon. This obviously can go into instant raou combo if you have the tension.

Would using 632146HS through gunflame be a useful option? I don't know how often a sol would be gunflaming without the tension to FRC it, but assuming they do you can super straight through it easy. even if they FRC and block, it pushes them away and gives you a little bit of breathing room.

Would using 632146HS through gunflame be a useful option? I don't know how often a sol would be gunflaming without the tension to FRC it, but assuming they do you can super straight through it easy. even if they FRC and block, it pushes them away and gives you a little bit of breathing room.

Depending on when the gunflame comes out, it can still hit after the invul frames pass. Good on wake up vs Oki but any other situation, the gunflame has a good chance of winning.

Max damage naked combo I like to do is get the free 2HS 2K 2D Summon. This obviously can go into instant raou combo if you have the tension.

if you have the tension (you better do, you're zappa)

when they land:

2hs rc 2hs 5s 2hs rc 2hs 5s 2hs

instant stun :yaaay:

I thought this was very interesting so I thought I would share. I am on some crazy tiger knee sword spin hype because I believe it has a lot of potential. When my crew was recording some matches last weekend I actually tiger knee sword spun over a gun flame and punished him with: 2369hs (rc second hit) 66, c.s, 2hs (two hits), jc s dj. sd Now by no means am I saying this is practical, I just found it very interesting so I thought I would share. On top of that, I also ran straight through a gun flame and got a summon gate off of it. I seen the start up and dashed head strong and did a running dp through the active frames of the gun flame and got the punish. Also, not a very practical tactic. The Sol should know better than to do a gun flame that close, but still. Just thought I would share. ^.^