Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gli

San Antonio TX Thread v5.0: Gatherings @ Ultra Arcade, RikRic, and Dreamonoid's

Depending on the time I might be able to make it out to casuals. Besides CP I'm also looking foward to playing +R with everyone

Might be down to hosting after some time after CP release. Want to get the hang of the game so if people have questions it'll be a bit easier to try and figure them out.

I know SA plays BB online. We should have some online meet after CP release. I'm in the same time zone as SA after all. You guys all got PS3 version?

I know SA plays BB online. We should have some online meet after CP release. I'm in the same time zone as SA after all. You guys all got PS3 version?

Pretty sure its only for ps3 until further notice :eng101:

I'm down for some online play, but I will feel sorry for anyone who has to watch me play my day1 CP Makoto on pad.

We shall make this happen

Cant wait for my copy to come in this week! That being said I would also like to throw my hat into the ring for some BBCP in SA seeing as I need to play more than my friends to get actual match up experience.

I've got a head-to-head setup ready to go but need to take a few days to learn my stuff (1P mode material) before I can grind out match-ups with other.

Gli and I can host after we get used to the system. That way, if there are new people who want to pick up the game, we have an idea of playstyles we could advise them.

Also, San Antonio has Mineshaft meetups on Monday and Saturday nights, and Fast Eddies on Medical for Wednesday nights. I know a few of the Capcom guys wanted to try out the game.

Define "Nights" I don't get off til 11PM on mon/wed. 10:30 if it's a really good night, do you guys stay out late enough I should bother driving out?

I'll start coming by Saturday nights for sure though. =

Define "Nights" I don't get off til 11PM on mon/wed. 10:30 if it's a really good night, do you guys stay out late enough I should bother driving out?

I'll start coming by Saturday nights for sure though. =

Monday and Wednesday nights I know don't start until 9PM most of the time, and they play until 2AM or so.

Monday and Wednesday nights I know don't start until 9PM most of the time, and they play until 2AM or so.

Well I'll swing by tomorrow after work I guess. What system do I need to bring a stick for, I assume PS3?

neat. I took yesterday off and headed to mineshaft around like 9:30 or 10 but didn't see anyone playing blazblue so I left after a bit. I'll swing by after work tomorrow.

Oh yeah this thing happened. I got out late and completely forgot about it. Next monday at mineshaft then I guess, because saturday is extra life.

Rain OP.

I think I'm switching my main to either Noel, Mu or Platinum. I really don't like CP Nu.