Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gli

San Antonio TX Thread v5.0: Gatherings @ Ultra Arcade, RikRic, and Dreamonoid's

Man I wish I had noticed this before I was already on the way :/

Sitting in Austin traffic ATM.

lol wow, I didn't even hear of this thread until someone in Skype told me about it. And if Gli did, I must've forgot.

I can help out later in the future since I have quite a few friends in San Marcos who plays the game. Too bad I can't help brainstorm until the coming Summer or possibly 2015 when my active service is due. Hopefully you guys have bonded by then and have more games in mind.

I'm more upset that you didn't think of this thread until after I enlisted and moved out into El Paso, thanks Gli. ;_;

It's moments like these I wouldn't mind helping you out and picking up at least 4 players for a gathering, could've saved the Arcana/Melty scene since I'm also one of the few who don't mind importing titles. At least a month in the Summer is guaranteed so I'll post here and in the Austin thread when I arrive.

BB is still a fun fighter, no other games in mind?

I'm more upset that you didn't think of this thread until after I enlisted and moved out into El Paso, thanks Gli. ;_;

It's moments like these I wouldn't mind helping you out and picking up at least 4 players for a gathering, could've saved the Arcana/Melty scene since I'm also one of the few who don't mind importing titles. At least a month in the Summer is guaranteed so I'll post here and in the Austin thread when I arrive.

BB is still a fun fighter, no other games in mind?

KOF ^__^

Well, probably Ougon Musou Kyoku X if we are talking about import titles.

So when's that tournament I heard you guys hosting very soon.

Next week?

Mark your calendar for Sunday the 22nd. I can host at my place.

There will be a cash pot.

I should mash more with that new KOF already out.

On another note why I'm posting in this thread is to help keep some form of hope alive. Sure give or take Austin is like an hour and half drive from San Antonio but give those few with some hope that there is some kind of activity in SA besides Austin or other major gatherings. Post your best combo, mention your favorite game, speak of your waifu for christ sake. Show some form of activity and like you still care.

Its about a two and a half hour drive from Corpus to SA which is a lot closer than Austin and Houston. I may be able to drive up there for the day if you guys are doing anything.

I'm pretty free in CSX right now, meaning I've never touch the game yet lol.

Record that tournament, I like to get an idea of some American game play. Hopefully hear some commentary with it too.

Get ready for some Day 1 stuff from me. :D